Re: Folau vs Yassmin
Reply #135 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 4:58pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 4:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 4:34pm:
Yadda wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 11:48am:
freediver wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 11:38am:
Quote:
I don't think Rugby Australia have atheists and drunks in mind in their anti-homophobia/anti-DV stance, FD, but do go on. It's good to see you express yourself. Most healthy.

Because they are homofascists. Everyone else is expected to act like an adult, but if you include gays on your list suddenly everyone is throwing tantrums and demanding you get fired.

Over hate speech?

Sure.

What do you expect?

TherealKarnal,

Q.
Which hate speech would you be referring to there ?

If you are arguing that it was hate speech, BY, Israel Folau,
then please give us the quote of that hate speech.
[i.e. NOT the scripture, which Israel Folau quoted].

What is     God's plan      for gays?

HELL... unless they repent their sins and turn to God.

Which gospel is it, Y? Chapter and verse, please.

TherealKarnal,

So when you are referring to    hate speech,      it is the hate speech of God which you are referring to.

And not,       the ideas, the 'plans', and the hate speech,      of Israel Folau ?

TherealKarnal,

If i quote your words, posted in this forum.

Does my quoting of your words/views,     mean that those views [that were expressed and posted by yourself],
can now be 'taken', to be views that have ['magically'] originated from myself ?

'Chapter and verse' ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1562056827/119#119

You haven't quoted God there, Y. You've quoted yourself, dear.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #136 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:03pm

@Reply #135,

You are mistaken or 'shortsighted', or both.
....take it to the bank.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #137 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:07pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:19am:
Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 1:42am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 1:40am:
Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 1:33am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 1:25am:
Setanta wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 11:58pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 11:43pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 11:36pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 11:30pm:
Now now, FD, in Auggie's homofascist zeal, he hasn't said the government is responsible for anything.

I believe you're saying the government should step in to legislate hommer-bashing as a matter of "religious" freedom.

Who's been reading the holy Quran, eh?

And what sound does a jellyfish make?

You haven't said.

I meet a few of the "going to hell" list, more if we take other shyte from the bible into account. I haven't complained and have no wish to, as far as I'm concerned he can go to hell with his religious crap. I have to wonder why the poofs couldn't do the same. Why are they offended by something they have no belief in? Why are the poofs so butt hurt? Perhaps that could be a rhetorical Q.

What's it got to do with poofs?

Wasn't FD cranky with Rugby Australia? Or the government for not telling them what to do with their employees? Or the Separation of Powers?

I forget now.

FD?

What's it got to do with FD? Poofs are the ones whining someone said they are going to hell unless they believe in some sky fairy and repent to him. Why would you get upset if a nutjob like Israel says that? Why are the poofs and the perpetually offended giving a toss? Really who gives a shyte what he says and he had more reasons to have me in hell that a bit of miam miam?

Rugby Australia, eh?

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I don't follow sport. RA has nothing to do with what I'm saying and asking you. So skip that and answer without RA or sponsors or Quantas. Why are poofs and their perpetually offended friends even giving a fuck?

Oh, some of them probably have spoilt hommer kids they don't want to offend.

So typical of sporting and youth associations.

That's the best you can come up with? I ask again...

"I don't follow sport. RA has nothing to do with what I'm saying and asking you. So skip that and answer without RA or sponsors or Quantas. Why are poofs and their perpetually offended friends even giving a fuck?"

Sorry, Setanta, I get you now. And do you know?

As one of their perpetually offended friends, I didn't give a fck either. A football player sacked for being nasty to our boys on social media. No worries.

But the more I think about it, the more I realise how good it is to be nice to each other. The more I think about it, the more I see the perpetually offended haters telling everyone they have the right to not be offended and saved from the dirty hommers and how very dare they fire our star haters.

Alan's a dirty hommer and even he's putting the boot in. The culture wars, it would seem, are being played out by a globalist Irish hommer from the boardroom behind the scenes and his white-nationalist hommer shock-jock opponent on the airwaves.

What a cat fight, eh?

And as ever, you're cheering for Alan. Good for you, dear. I didn't previously care about an issue of contract law, but when I think of Ooga-booga happy-clappies telling decent white people where they'll spend Eternity, well.

We won't have that, dear. It goes against nature.

I've never cheered for Alan, he's grub. Just can't understand why anyone would care what some religious tosser says. As I've said, he has me on his list of "going to hell" and I couldn't care less.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:13pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
Now now, FD, in Auggie's homofascist zeal, he hasn't said the government is responsible for anything.

I believe you're saying the government should step in to legislate hommer-bashing as a matter of "religious" freedom.

You haven't said.

I meet a few of the "going to hell" list, more if we take other shyte from the bible into account. I haven't complained and have no wish to, as far as I'm concerned he can go to hell with his religious crap. I have to wonder why the poofs couldn't do the same. Why are they offended by something they have no belief in? Why are the poofs so butt hurt? Perhaps that could be a rhetorical Q.

Wasn't FD cranky with Rugby Australia? Or the government for not telling them what to do with their employees? Or the Separation of Powers?

I forget now.

FD?

What's it got to do with FD? Poofs are the ones whining someone said they are going to hell unless they believe in some sky fairy and repent to him. Why would you get upset if a nutjob like Israel says that? Why are the poofs and the perpetually offended giving a toss? Really who gives a shyte what he says and he had more reasons to have me in hell that a bit of miam miam?

Rugby Australia, eh?

I don't follow sport. RA has nothing to do with what I'm saying and asking you. So skip that and answer without RA or sponsors or Quantas. Why are poofs and their perpetually offended friends even giving a fuck?

"I don't follow sport. RA has nothing to do with what I'm saying and asking you. So skip that and answer without RA or sponsors or Quantas. Why are poofs and their perpetually offended friends even giving a fuck?"

As one of their perpetually offended friends, I didn't give a fck either. A football player sacked for being nasty to our boys on social media. No worries.

But the more I think about it, the more I realise how good it is to be nice to each other. The more I think about it, the more I see the perpetually offended haters telling everyone they have the right to not be offended and saved from the dirty hommers and how very dare they fire our star haters.

Alan's a dirty hommer and even he's putting the boot in. The culture wars, it would seem, are being played out by a globalist Irish hommer from the boardroom behind the scenes and his white-nationalist hommer shock-jock opponent on the airwaves.

What a cat fight, eh?

And as ever, you're cheering for Alan. Good for you, dear. I didn't previously care about an issue of contract law, but when I think of Ooga-booga happy-clappies telling decent white people where they'll spend Eternity, well.

I've never cheered for Alan, he's grub. Just can't understand why anyone would care what some religious tosser says. As I've said, he has me on his list of "going to hell" and I couldn't care less.

Oh, it's about the code and representing Australia and being an upstanding role model for our youth - that type of thing.

Lucky we didn't sign up for it, eh?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #139 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:13pm:

You haven't said.

I forget now.

FD?

Rugby Australia, eh?

What a cat fight, eh?

Oh, it's about the code and representing Australia and being an upstanding role model for our youth - that type of thing.

What? It's about get a f'in' life and stop complaining about everything. You certainly have a bug up your bum, no problems with Muslims telling me I should be killed for my sins on the list but some fundy Christian repeats something from his book and it's the end of the world. Who gives a shite what religious nutjobs of any stripe say, they're nutjobs... Best ignored.

If you think these goons are really role models for our youth, more fool you and pity upon our younguns..

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:42pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:13pm:

You haven't said.

I forget now.

FD?

Rugby Australia, eh?

What a cat fight, eh?

What? It's about get a f'in' life and stop complaining about everything. You certainly have a bug up your bum, no problems with Muslims telling me I should be ... Best ignored.

If you think these goons are really role models for our youth, more fool you and pity upon our younguns..

I don't believe you, Setanta. How could you possibly imagine a champion football player is not a huge role model - in Australia of all places?

Folou's the star. He is the team. Apparently he's the most talented player in years.

You might recall the 1980s. Back then, kids regularly went out poofter-bashing. A number of hommers were killed, including a Wollongong news reader. One group of kids killed their teacher. Imagine, only 30 years ago, the penalty for being a hommer - in Australia - was death.

The police routinely turned a blind eye, did nothing, and closed unsolved cases. They were also some of the biggest poofter-bashers themselves.

This is the culture Rugby Australia is attempting to keep down. It's been eradicated for the most part, but as we keep seeing, these things have a strange way of resurfacing.

Remember when you and FD used to speak out against racism?

Memories, no?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #141 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:59pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 5:42pm:
I don't believe you, Setanta. How could you possibly imagine a champion football player is not a huge role model - in Australia of all places?

Folou's the star. He is the team. Apparently he's the most talented player in years.

You might recall the 1980s. Back then, kids regularly went out poofter-bashing. A number of hommers were killed, including a Wollongong news reader. One group of kids killed their teacher. Imagine, only 30 years ago, the penalty for being a hommer - in Australia - was death.

The police routinely turned a blind eye, did nothing, and closed unsolved cases. They were also some of the biggest poofter-bashers themselves.

This is the culture Rugby Australia is attempting to keep down. It's been eradicated for the most part, but as we keep seeing, these things have a strange way of resurfacing.

Remember when you and FD used to speak out against racism?

I don't particularly care what you believe K. They were never my role models, nor my son's role models. Who TF would model themselves on bozos throwing/kicking a ball around. What a great life skill!

Sure shite like that happened in the past, many people were and still are targeted through no fault of their own, see the king hit laws for example. I don't think anyone deserves violence thrust upon them for being a poof, an atheist, a drunk an idolater, etc etc. It's not the 1980s any more not the 17 or 16 80s either. If you want to see hate against poofs, look no further that Islam where it is still in practice to kill them. But no, you can't do that.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:01pm

You certainly have a bug up your bum, no problems with Muslims telling me I should be killed for my sins on the list but some fundy Christian repeats something from his book and it's the end of the world.

which one of those muslims who called for your killing represent australia?

Who gives a shite what religious nutjobs of any stripe say, they're nutjobs... Best ignored.

who gives a poo? How about every kid who follows or plays union?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #143 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:03pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:01pm:
You certainly have a bug up your bum, no problems with Muslims telling me I should be killed for my sins on the list but some fundy Christian repeats something from his book and it's the end of the world.

Who gives a shite what religious nutjobs of any stripe say, they're nutjobs... Best ignored.

Are any of these Muslims Australian citizens?  Then they represent Australia...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #144 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:14pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:01pm:

Grap answered first well enough.

Have you asked them? Are you their designated spokesmanperson? I'm pretty sure the Muslim and fundy Christian kids may well have supported him. Should they be ignored? In my opinion, yes, just as he should have been.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:14pm:

Have you asked them? Are you their designated spokesmanperson? I'm pretty sure the Muslim and fundy Christian kids may well have supported him. Should they be ignored? In my opinion, yes, just as he should have been.

are you seriously arguing that footy players aren't role models for kids?

I don't need to be anyone's designated speaker. There's a reason Nike, Reebok and thousands of other companies spends millions annually on player endorsements. But what do they know right? Choo choo didn't give a fuq about footy players so they must be wrong Grin Grin Grin Grin

get out of your cave.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #146 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:33pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:30pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:14pm:

are you seriously arguing that footy players aren't role models for kids?

I don't need to be anyone's designated speaker. There's a reason Nike, Reebok and thousands of other companies spends millions annually on player endorsements. But what do they know right? Choo choo didn't give a fuq about footy players so they must be wrong Grin Grin Grin Grin

get out of your cave.

Not for me when I was a kid, not for my kids or any of their friends. I'm sure there are some retards that think highly of these boofheads, probably led on by boofhead parents like you. Who said advertising bullsite doesn't work? Role models...  Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:39pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Not for me when I was a kid, not for my kids or any of their friends.

so because you didn't idolise them, no one else possibly could, right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're either arrogant enough to believe that you are the benchmark, or stupid enough to think it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #148 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:43pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:39pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Not for me when I was a kid, not for my kids or any of their friends.

so because you didn't idolise them, no one else possibly could, right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're either arrogant enough to believe that you are the benchmark, or stupid enough to think it.

Seriously what TF is there to idolise you idolater? To hell with you. I've not claimed to be a benchmark, that is your strawman. On the other hand every one of my sons has worked from the day they finished studying not sitting back watching "role models" like these boofheads.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Seriously what TF is there to idolise you idolater?

I've never watched a game of rugby in my life. That doesn't mean that I don't accept that fans of the sport do idolise them.

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
I've not claimed to be a benchmark, that is your strawman.

YOU were the one to claim that no one could possibly give a crap what he says because footy players were never role models for you and your sons.. Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33
Send Topic Print