Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
3 Muslims on terror charges (Read 2776 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: 3 Muslims on terror charges
Reply #15 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:32am

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 10:56am:
Strange that Miss Pessary hasn't thrown his 10 cents worth in yet?

We're waiting for The Usual Suspects to chime in and say it is we critics of violence who are causing the violence etc in these poor lads by 'radicalising' them with our poor attitude towards criminals.....

Apparently by the very act of breathing in our own country we oppress women, blacks, local blacks and ethnic and religious groups.... just being here means we are abusing and oppressing them and causing them to become radical...  Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 10:45am:

Dear Yadda,
your posts are too long to read.
Can you make them short and punchy please?

forgiven
namaste

No.

Sorry.

bobby,

The content of my posts are intended, for 'consumption' [and 'digestion'], by persons who have an attention-span, longer than that of a goldfish.

Smiley         Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:20pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am:

Dear Yadda,

forgiven
namaste

No.

Sorry.

bobby,

The content of my posts are intended, for 'consumption' [and 'digestion'], by persons who have an attention-span, longer than that of a goldfish.

Smiley         Wink

But most of it is just a copy and paste
of  the same stuff you were posting years ago.
Get some new material.

forgiven
namaste

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:43pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:32am:

We're waiting for The Usual Suspects to chime in and say it is we critics of violence who are causing the violence etc in these poor lads by 'radicalising' them with our poor attitude towards criminals.....

Apparently by the very act of breathing in our own country we oppress women, blacks, local blacks and ethnic and religious groups.... just being here means we are abusing and oppressing them and causing them to become radical...  Cool

I think when Gandalf first turned up he tried to blame this sort of thing on society 'alienating' these young Muslims, and they needed to fix the problem was a bucket of government money to spread the correct version Islam.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:50pm

Do people really expect oz citizens to accept Islam when this stuff keeps happening?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #20 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:58pm

freediver wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:32am:

I think when Gandalf first turned up he tried to blame this sort of thing on society 'alienating' these young Muslims, and they needed to fix the problem was a bucket of government money to spread the correct version Islam.

A bucket of taxpayer's money to finance them committing acts of terrorism in Australia.

Sooner spend my taxes on their incarsaration in prison, then a flight back to their home country, and if they were born here, a flight to anywhere in the ME.......oh and they can include the apologists on the trip.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 1:17pm

I wonder what mosque they went to?

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 3:57pm

The bastards stole the table cloth from the truckers diner just out of Mackay.
The waitress told us the other day that someone had nicked off with one....now we know where it is...wrapped around this weak carrnts head.....pitty it wasn't his neck, tight!

I'd love a one on one nuckle with them.  I really would.
Fkkkn Muslims. Piss off. We don't want you here.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 4:20pm

The Muslims are here, hundreds of thousands of them. There are more here per head than there are in the US.

We need to be more tolerant OR ELSE.

Islam-1.jpg (49 KB | 17 )
Islam-1.jpg

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:33pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:51am:

Dear Yadda,

forgiven
namaste

No.

Sorry.

bobby,

Smiley         Wink

I think you'd have to be an oarfish or at least a blue whale in length to get through them....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 12:20pm:

Dear Yadda,
.....most of it is just a copy and paste
of the same stuff you were posting years ago.

bobby,

Many moslems who are living in Western nations are [usually] very 'careful' in what they say publicly,
about ISLAM, to those who are not moslems.

So when i find a particularly 'good' example of moslems [or of a, moslem] inadvertently revealing,
1/ how malevolent ISLAM is towards those who are not moslems, or,
2/ an example of how duplicitous and deceitful the followers of ISLAM living in Western nations are,
or,
3/ when i express an opinion about some incident [or 'occasion'] which exposes [and contrasts] the huge reality gulf, between the deceitful malevolence of ISLAM, and how apologists for ISLAM portray ISLAM as ['really' being a benign and 'innocent', and] a misunderstood entity.

Then yes, i will use such examples, again, and again, and again.

I'm sorry that my reiterating those examples again, and again in many of my posts, annoys or bores you so.

reiterate = = say something again or repeatedly.

And in this open public forum,
...any persons who disagree with the opinion i express here, or find error in my using particular examples of moslem behaviour or find error in my portrayal of ISLAMIC precepts,
they are free, to present arguments and evidences,    in this forum,    which contradict, and demonstrate the error of my opinions, about ISLAM and about the benign and 'innocent', followers of ISLAM.

Enjoy bobby.

------ >

Beat that drum.

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:38pm

Why do we let these turds into Australia?

A 20-year-old man charged with planning a terror attack in the Sydney CBD proclaimed himself the "General Commander of Islamic State Australia" and created a stronghold in the Blue Mountains from which to conduct "guerilla-style" attacks, court documents allege.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/alleged-islamic-state-terror-plotter-says-we-are...

IBI

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:14pm

London's tinted crime epidemic prompts this sign from a bookshop:

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:11am

LOL

@ Reply #27 contents.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:10pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Why do we let these turds into Australia?

A 20-year-old man charged with planning a terror attack in the Sydney CBD proclaimed himself the "General Commander of Islamic State Australia" and created a stronghold in the Blue Mountains from which to conduct "guerilla-style" attacks, court documents allege.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/alleged-islamic-state-terror-plotter-says-we-are...

Why isn't he sleeping in Faroffistan?  He loves it so much.....

"Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton on Tuesday said Mr el Matari’s alleged plan showed why the Morrison government must pass the proposed Temporary Exclusion Bill, which would give him wide-ranging powers to refuse any Australian citizen from returning for up to two years.

It would also require a return permit, on which the minister could impose conditions that must be adhered to for up to 12 months."

Why not a permanent ban?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print