Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
There's no such thing as an alpha male (Read 8355 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: There's no such thing as an alpha male
Reply #165 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 8:33am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 11:28am:
Try being the guy who gets invited by a couple to service the wife sexually. Act like the proper gentleman to the lady. Be gentle. Make sure she rings that bell a few times. And then ask the husband if he would like this to stop. Be the nice guy. Because "nice guys finish last". Yeah, you can be the "alpha male" that way.

Roll Eyes Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 8:34am

##

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 12:43pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:20pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:41am:
Rider wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Rudd...Shorten....Albenese......sure ain't no alpha males in lefty world. Soft cks the lot.

Yeah nearly as soft as Christopher Pine  Grin

Howard, Abbott, Morrison the Buffoon .... hardly leadership material.... laugh material - but not leadership...

When people talk about Alpha they mostly really mean "A" type personalities.

"A" types do tend to be driven and successful they become business leaders or Politicians etc. That is the smarter ones the dumber "A" types get caught doing the same things that all "A" types will do and go to prison instead.

They do tend to have very low empathy counts and thus the criticism about bleeding hearts etc in fact many of them experience so little empathy that they think it is a pretense and then themselves pretend to have some.

The Liberal party in a nut shell with most of their supporters thrown in for good measure.

Rudd...Shorten....Albanese Gillard,Howard, Abbott, Morrison and Pyne are all "A" types you simply do not get into that position if you are not. They were all likely one gotcha away from being residents of Long Bay.
You are very muddled and demonstrate extremely limited understanding of personality types. Suggest you do a lot of reading.

With so many thinking that the term is Alpha I am hardly behind the curve and there is zero chance that I would ever take advice from you on a topic you so obviously know nothing about.

Of course there is a lot more to it and several different methods of classification and most is BS anyway.

No matter how you look at it the "A" catagory holds the most Arseholes.

I did however demonstrate some knowledge and some opinion where you only criticised while providing nothing of value.

You post that cr@p and you claim I provide nothing of value. you should be ashamed of yourself.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #168 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:13pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 8:33am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 11:28am:
Try being the guy who gets invited by a couple to service the wife sexually. Act like the proper gentleman to the lady. Be gentle. Make sure she rings that bell a few times. And then ask the husband if he would like this to stop. Be the nice guy. Because "nice guys finish last". Yeah, you can be the "alpha male" that way.

Roll Eyes Grin

The roll of the eyes and then the laugh. Are you laughing with me or at me?
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:53pm by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:44pm

rhino wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
You post that cr@p and you claim I provide nothing of value. you should be ashamed of yourself.

why? everything he said was absolutely spot on

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:58pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:44pm:

why? everything he said was absolutely spot on

No, the a category does NOT hold the most arseholes.

Au contrare.

The truly superior man (let's forget about alpha) has the following characteristics.

He is confident and competent.
He  has put himself in many stressful situations and been cleansed by the fire.
He takes pride in being unflappable
He never complains.
He confronts problems , in fact he welcomes adversity as a chance to become more centred.
He sees pathetic little bitch behaviours as a cautionary tale and he does not go there.
If people attack him, he cares not.
He knows you have to contribute first before you receive.
He knows you lead by example.
And to have stress but to remain calm is what makes women and lesser men seek comfort in his noble masculine emotional state.

Far from being an arseholes , he is what all little Whiney scaldy sooky tsk tsk losers should aspire to be like.
But because that's hard, the mediocre cry babies and snowflakes just find it easier to hate  Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 5:07pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
No, the a category does NOT hold the most arseholes.

Au contrare.

The truly superior man (let's forget about alpha) has the following characteristics.

He is confident and competent.
He  has put himself in many stressful situations and been cleansed by the fire.
He takes pride in being unflappable
He never complains.
He confronts problems , in fact he welcomes adversity as a chance to become more centred.
He sees pathetic little bitch behaviours as a cautionary tale and he does not go there.
If people attack him, he cares not.
He knows you have to contribute first before you receive.
He knows you lead by example.
And to have stress but to remain calm is what makes women and lesser men seek comfort in his noble masculine emotional state.

Far from being an arseholes , he is what all little Whiney scaldy sooky tsk tsk losers should aspire to be like.
But because that's hard, the mediocre cry babies and snowflakes just find it easier to hate  Wink

see, the problem is that you defeat your own argument when you, just for one example, call the likes of trump an alpha

he is flapable, always complains, cries if people criticise him, runs away from problems and absolutely never leads by example.

and trumps not the only one you have called an alpa and yet meet none of your criteria. There are many more.

So I'll say again, DNA is spot on.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #172 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:20pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:41am:
Rider wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Rudd...Shorten....Albenese......sure ain't no alpha males in lefty world. Soft cks the lot.

Yeah nearly as soft as Christopher Pine  Grin

Howard, Abbott, Morrison the Buffoon .... hardly leadership material.... laugh material - but not leadership...

When people talk about Alpha they mostly really mean "A" type personalities.

"A" types do tend to be driven and successful they become business leaders or Politicians etc. That is the smarter ones the dumber "A" types get caught doing the same things that all "A" types will do and go to prison instead.

They do tend to have very low empathy counts and thus the criticism about bleeding hearts etc in fact many of them experience so little empathy that they think it is a pretense and then themselves pretend to have some.

The Liberal party in a nut shell with most of their supporters thrown in for good measure.

Rudd...Shorten....Albanese Gillard,Howard, Abbott, Morrison and Pyne are all "A" types you simply do not get into that position if you are not. They were all likely one gotcha away from being residents of Long Bay.
You are very muddled and demonstrate extremely limited understanding of personality types. Suggest you do a lot of reading.

With so many thinking that the term is Alpha I am hardly behind the curve and there is zero chance that I would ever take advice from you on a topic you so obviously know nothing about.

Of course there is a lot more to it and several different methods of classification and most is BS anyway.

No matter how you look at it the "A" catagory holds the most Arseholes.

I did however demonstrate some knowledge and some opinion where you only criticised while providing nothing of value.

Well then point out the value in that post ? I am sure you will find none ? What I said was true.

what I said is basically correct, what do you dispute ?

It is true that primary dominant type "A's" are doers with a lot of drive.

They tend to be successful in business or politics. They dominate in both. - this is true.

Being aggressive driven doers also puts them into prisons in higher than average numbers. 

They also very much tend to rate very low in empathy. This is no secret and also true.

You could point out that most people have a combination of personality types while true it is rare for high % type "A's" to include much empathy in their list or minor or secondary types.

Quote:

This is what you said.

The first statement is an opinion - which is obviously unsupported.

Your second statement another empty opinion.

Thirdly you suggest reading.

Please tell me that you think you contributed anything in this tripe, you have displayed zero knowledge and zero content of value.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2019 at 6:19pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print