Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
There's no such thing as an alpha male (Read 8361 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: There's no such thing as an alpha male
Reply #120 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:59pm

PZ547 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 2:46pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 4:12pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 3:52pm:
You don't have to be bad , per se, but girls don't go for harmless nice guys.
Why?

Because a girl only gets to pump out a couple if kids and she doesn't want her son to be a weak, meek, goody 2 shoes because he won't be strong enough to climb the dominance hierarchy and give her grandchildren.

Women are selective maters.
They determine the characteristics that get put thru to the next generation.
And women say they want their men to be strong, confident, competent, not overly emotional and capable of taking charge of the situation.

Now, when trump says "when you are a star they let you do it"
He doesn't mean they are open to an unwanted assault.
He means they are a willing partner in being led by the legitimate dude in the situation.
Their "reptilian brain" wants this.

And sex is not a logical decision.
It is a deeply primal decision.
It is wild and out of control and not logical and PC.

more rubbish. What is it with people posting on topics before engaging their brains?

No. Not rubbish

It's the most sense you'll read this year

if there was any truth to it none of the beta guys like you would ever have kids.  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm

funny isn't it?

A muslim has the women folk walk in front, while and his mates follow, he's a typical sexist muslim pig

a white man walks behind his woman folk, he an alpha.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:04pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 2:13pm:
John having a go at me for replying to his post as I went through the thread was pathetic

no, you making a claim that mothra didn't have a go at me and then crying that you were called on it after being proved wrong, now that's pathetic. If you don't like being called on it, check before you post.

Otherwise learn to accept any criticism that comes your way without playing the eternal victim.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:41pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:54pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:17pm:
Here's one of Mothras wolf single family pack mum, dad & the kids .... sounds more like a human one ... but then again for her who would know?

25 wolves and only one mum & dad?  Grin

That is why I always am last in the pack when traveling with family etc.. I always bring up the rear to keep an eye on things, watch for threats and be in a position to react, and to ensure nobody falls behind....

I always assumed the army taught me that.... but it's natural to me....

I'll bet the pack is always looking around to see if the silly old fart with an inflated ego is still there....and not lost.

You and Grapp have something in common then?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:42pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:
funny isn't it?

A muslim has the women folk walk in front, while and his mates follow, he's a typical sexist muslim pig

No Noddy ... they have them walk behind.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #125 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:12pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Here's one of Mothras wolf single family pack mum, dad & the kids .... sounds more like a human one ... but then again for her who would know?

That is why I always am last in the pack when traveling with family etc.. I always bring up the rear to keep an eye on things, watch for threats and be in a position to react, and to ensure nobody falls behind....

I'll bet the pack is always looking around to see if the silly old fart with an inflated ego is still there....and not lost.

You and Grapp have something in common then?

Nope. 

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #126 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:20pm

No - they are well aware that any hazard is within my scope.... and that I'm watching over them...

BTW - what bit your arse today?  I don't say nasty things about you .... bit touchy, are we?  Too many getting your goat?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:22pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:
funny isn't it?

That's only when the Muslim is looking for minefields - you can get anothe3r wife - another goat is harder to come by...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:23pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:20pm:

No - they are well aware that any hazard is within my scope.... and that I'm watching over them...

BTW - what bit your arse today?  I don't say nasty things about you .... bit touchy, are we?  Too many getting your goat?

You might think not.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:24pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 11:41am:
Rider wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:55pm:
Rudd...Shorten....Albenese......sure ain't no alpha males in lefty world. Soft cks the lot.

Yeah nearly as soft as Christopher Pine  Grin

Howard, Abbott, Morrison the Buffoon .... hardly leadership material.... laugh material - but not leadership...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:25pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:23pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:20pm:

You might think not.

You're seriously turning paranoid..... get help, or you'll be the same as John Smith.... all bitch and no bite....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:36pm

Quote:
You're seriously turning paranoid..... get help, or you'll be the same as John Smith.... all bitch and no bite....

Grappler, Elde Fruit...when you start waxing lyrical and writing screen dialogue, you allow yourself to get carried into a World where most have no idea what you are talking about...and that is when you often drop 'me' into your scripts, gratuitously.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #132 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:49pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 2:44pm:
Quote:
I have not changed or "become" anything, only my attitude to Aussie and his little troupe of poop flingers has changed, for good reason, and I don't give a rat's arse what makes you sad.

What was it previously, and what is it now (the 'attitude') and why did it change?  (I am asking on my own behalf...as I have no 'little troupe of poop flingers.')

Happy to tell all if I can use your PMs to show why if you really want. I'd advise against it though, after all you've done so much for me and I'm so indebted to you for your benevolence, it might feel like a betrayal.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:54pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Quote:
I have not changed or "become" anything, only my attitude to Aussie and his little troupe of poop flingers has changed, for good reason, and I don't give a rat's arse what makes you sad.

What was it previously, and what is it now (the 'attitude') and why did it change?  (I am asking on my own behalf...as I have no 'little troupe of poop flingers.')

Happy to tell all if I can use your PMs to show why if you really want. I'd advise against it though, after all you've done so much for me and I'm so indebted to you for your benevolence, it might feel like a betrayal.

Let him do it, Aussie. I'd like to try those poop fingers.

Miam miam. To die for.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #134 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 11:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:54pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Quote:

Let him do it, Aussie. I'd like to try those poop fingers.

Miam miam. To die for.

Oh, K, you don't need to seduce me like that, you are always welcome to kiss my arse and you kiss Aussie's enough for the miam to linger on your lingua.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2019 at 11:09pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print