racist beaches (Read 19645 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racist beaches
Reply #75 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:11am

mothra wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:54am:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:50am:
Perhaps you could demonstrate that your concern for these children extends beyond using them as pawns in your virtue signalling antics by giving a straight answer.

mothra wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 6:25am:
freediver wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 6:20am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 11:33pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 9:54pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:43pm:
Give 'em their 40 km coastline reservation, and ship the bloody lot there and anyone else who is a problem... they can pursue their traditional lifestyle there without interference from Whartey... one day we'll see how many are left ......

Funny how the Originals argued against their former reservations as some kind of gulags - now they demand them ....Apartheidists were never known for their intellect and understanding of reality... just their lack of solid reasoning.. but if our own Schwarzeren want their own gulags without any of the trimmings of Wharte society - give it to 'em and cut the strings on everything else.

"Schwarzer!  Raus... RAUS!  On der trains or ve send in der dogs ... you vill be given re-settlement in der Vestland in der Aporiginal Vrei Schaat! .... now RAUS!"
   Cool

The irony is, gulags is exactly what they turn into. They are, by mandate, collectively owned. Which means they inevitably turn into mini communist dictatorships, with just enough government money flowing in to stop them moving to the city. And in 20 years time we will look at the kids living in filth, drunk parents beating each other, and wonder where it all went wrong.

That was the result from a very nicely placed Aboriginal settlement on the Far South Coast (where I came from before up here) - ended up requiring massive intervention to control crime, violence, abuse of children, neglect, substance abuse and domestic violence.  Young kids were being passed around for sex in exchange for drugs .... appalling....

At the same time there were some who worked in clubs and such around the place - and they were first class... but they were Town Aboriginals and not Reservation Aboriginals.... and were accepted as part of the towns..... ONLY those from the reservation, those who demanded the 'separate life' and 'their way' had all those problems - apart from the drunkard's corner in one local park every 'pay day'..... and that was temporary and just part of the scenery and was kind of set aside for them - they never really did much.....

I knew some really beaut elders who had the right ideas and had some serious worries about the young ones ...

It's called learned helplessness. The people pushing this nonsense are doing the same thing as the stolen wages and stolen children. They are making the same mistake. They are giving aborigines a different legal status based on their race and the assumption that they cannot function in our society as citizens with equal legal status, so white people have to micromanage their lives for them.

The aborigines in these gulags have no future. They cannot own the land individually, so none of them have the incentive to do something with it other than go fishing and drink beer. A committee of 150 drunk aborigines on handouts is never going to make a viable living, even if they own a piece of paradise and we spend millions helping them set up a tourism business. It will be another generation lost to alcoholism, abuse, sloth etc, and in 20 years time we will dream up some other scheme to get them out of intergenerational hopelessness by not expecting them to make it in our society, as an equal, on their own two feet.

We are putting them in a zoo and wondering why they end up flinging poo.

Oh good. Gulags in this thread.

It's all happening on Ozpol.

Do you disagree with what I said Mothra?

I'm not playing. I find you particularly useless to converse with.

I would like to know why you encourage a culture of bullying and support, nurture and protect doxxers on your forum though.

And while i'm at it, why do you ban people for talking back, then carry on conversations with them in which they can't answer? Is it so you look like you've made an unassailable point?

I think it is.               c

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #76 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:12am

Why do you create socks while you're banned and accuse people of rape, Mothra?

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:12am

Shoo Gordy. Don;t you an an Indian or Muslim behaving badly to dog whistle about?

Or perhaps you'd like to join in while a rape victim is taunted? That always gives you a smile. You seem to be rather unsettled today.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:13am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:12am:
Why do you create socks while you're banned and accuse people of rape, Mothra?

I don't. Why do you, Ramp7?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #79 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:14am

But you are playing Mothra. For example:

Quote:
Nope. you're twisting a case of land rights into a full frontal attack on Aboriginal people, who you claim do nothing buut driink beer all day and live in gulags.

Builr by communists now, i see.

Now, instead of making stuff up, can you demonstrate that you actually care about children being raped by being honest about whether you disagree with anything I actually said?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #80 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:14am

You're really ethical Mothra, defending a kid pinner and a clit wonderer, and accusing people of rape.

Fake and a fraud.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:16am

freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:14am:

Quote:
Nope. you're twisting a case of land rights into a full frontal attack on Aboriginal people, who you claim do nothing buut driink beer all day and live in gulags.

Now, instead of making stuff up, can you demonstrate that you actually care about children being raped by being honest about whether you disagree with anything I actually said?

You are totally the one using abused children as pawns. As is the custom on your forum.

Speaking of your forum, why do you allow, nurture and protect doxxing on your forums?

Why do you allow and encourage a culture of bullying?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #82 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:17am

Quote:

Anyone who makes a sock to accuse people of rape and paedophilia couldn't possibly give a toss about kids.

Ignore the fake.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:17am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:14am:
You're really ethical Mothra, defending a kid pinner and a clit wonderer, and accusing people of rape.

Fake and a fraud.

All you actually do with your life is use the abuse of women and children to push your grubby agenda.

You're several feet beneath contempt.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #84 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:18am

mothra wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:16am:

Quote:

You are totally the one using abused children as pawns. As is the custom on your forum.

Speaking of your forum, why do you allow, nurture and protect doxxing on your forums?

E

Why do you create socks to accuse people of rape and paedophilia?

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:18am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:17am:

Quote:

Anyone who makes a sock to accuse people of rape and paedophilia couldn't possibly give a toss about kids.

Ignore the fake.

All you;ve ever had on me is lies.

Not a single thing else.

Maybe that's why you get so cross?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:19am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:18am:
mothra wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:16am:

Quote:

E

Why do you create socks to accuse people of rape and paedophilia?

Liar.

It's all you've got.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #87 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:20am

Sucksht Mothra, I've outed you as a fake and a fraud here and your rep is dead.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:21am

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:20am:
Sucksht Mothra, I've outed you as a fake and a fraud here and your rep is dead.

LOL. Nop you haven't. You've just had a ridiculous little tantrum.

You're pathetic. And a liar.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:24am

Gordon seems pleased with himself:

Not sure why, though.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Send Topic Print