Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
racist beaches (Read 19642 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: racist beaches
Reply #210 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:06pm

Kaffirs are a North African tribe that lived in a region called Khaffaria and became popularly famous in other parts of the world for a very important word: Caffeine.

So where calling someone a Kaffir is an 'offence', is beyond me.

Apparently its offensive to call Zimbabweans as Zimbaweans and USA citizens as 'Yanks'. Roll Eyes

Dare I say that Nigeria and its neighbour country of N word might find offence that they get called that word by other peoples who heard them calling themselves that word ...which is banned her.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #211 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 12:50am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 12:16am:
The Kaffirs already own 15% of Australia - let them live there with their own kind and do things their way....

Presenting next Week - Survivor Noweto..... he's survived being a Boong in Redfun amongst his own kind... he's survived the Outback with nothing more than a spear and a kanagaroo to eat.... he's survived decades of White Man's abusive handout of money ... he's survived every challenge to his right to native own the lend.....................

Can He Survive In Noweto Among the Blackest Tribes in Australia?

Will they reject him... spear him.. cast him out... point the bone at him..... or will they take him in as a Bro, with his blue eyes and fair skin and red hair?

Tune in and see.. Next Week on Survivor Noweto!

Kaffirs are not a race.

Are they tinted?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #212 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:51pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
Quote:
racist beaches

Which one's ?

The beaches with the extremely white sand, the yellow sand or the black sand ?

(sorry edit, nothing changed, response next post)
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:41pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #213 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:12pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
Quote:
racist beaches

Which one's ?

The beaches with the extremely white sand, the yellow sand or the black sand ?

(sorry edit, nothing changed, response next post)

FeTiO3?

IP Logged

Trashy_Pierre

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #214 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 9:40am

The term Racist used to mean something years ago. Call someone a racist and they would do everything to explain why they weren't. They would eventually run from whatever they were discussing.

Since the 50's though its been so overused that most people ignore the term over 50 years later because its lost its power of shame. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #215 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 11:15am

Trashy_Pierre wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 9:40am:
The term Racist used to mean something years ago. Call someone a racist and they would do everything to explain why they weren't. They would eventually run from whatever they were discussing.

Since the 50's though its been so overused that most people ignore the term over 50 years later because its lost its power of shame. Lips Sealed

One may even say, because it has been so overused and used incorrectly and inaccurately.

That is now seen as a badge of honor.

Racist, ispamophobe, homophobe etc etc are the bleating of people who really have no viable argument.

Racism, I have seen
true racism where the people have been treated very badly and with painful consequences.
Not the bull crap the idiots refer to as racism today.

Additionally, if you tell someone he is racist enough.
He will become one.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #216 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 2:47pm

Apparently Warner Bros hindered Peter Jackson's (NZ) productions of LOTR/Hobbit fame because they depicted Blonde and Red-Haired males in a positive light and not negative like most of the Hollywood movies do and they didn't have a 'token black man' in a major role.

NOW THAT'S 'MODERN' RACISM FOR YOU
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #217 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 5:27pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 2:47pm:
Apparently Warner Bros hindered Peter Jackson's (NZ) productions of LOTR/Hobbit fame because they depicted Blonde and Red-Haired males in a positive light and not negative like most of the Hollywood movies do and they didn't have a 'token black man' in a major role.

Wink

I was going to watch a series on Netflix about Troy, that was until I watched the trailer that showed Achilles was a girly voiced Negro. Anyone that has read the Illiad has read Achilles' description.

Edit: I think even Zeus in that series was black.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2019 at 5:40pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #218 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Only pathetic losers use their...
Race, colour, religion, disability, sex or CULT status as a crutch.

They cannot succeed without.
Special help
Special benefits
Special considerations
Etc etc.

Pooftahs didn't need to have a ridiculous marriage ceremony.
There is no religious content, no religion in the world accepts these as NORMAL.
Some even terminally punish pooftahs.
They simply wanted to rub normal peoples faces in the fact that the mentally ill have more rights.

Women, the terminal complainers, want special consideration because they cannot compete with men.
Even to the extent that they demand women only places, but will not allow any man to have men only places.

Muzzos have manipulated the racism laws in Australia to their great benefit.
Using it to bludgeon any who dare question their lazy, criminal and sick practices.

Abbos, our terminally lazy bludgers, scream racism at every opportunity.
This is more noticeable when a white, blond haired, blue eyes guy or shelas screams racism because they are "black??????"

And yet, us working class whites can be called whatever they want to call us, they can insult us, call us murderers, blame us for things we had no part in.
Just because we are white working people who have things we have worked and saved for.

The same opportunity is available to all the above groups.
But they think they are better, too good to actually WORK.
It is us whites who work, pay taxes and live with comfort and money.

To all the screamers of racism, islamophobe, homophobe and all the other names they call us.
We are the majority.
We are the ones who pay for you to live and do nothing
We are the ones that built a civilization out of nothing but desert and wasted opportunity.

One day, we may simply say.
Screw this, I'm going to join the terminally lazy.
Then let's see what happens.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
Only pathetic losers use their...
Race, colour, religion, disability, sex or CULT status as a crutch

same goes for those that use race, colour, religion, sex or cult status to attack someone , does it not?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #220 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:35am

Setanta wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 5:27pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 28th, 2019 at 2:47pm:

Wink

I was going to watch a series on Netflix about Troy, that was until I watched the trailer that showed Achilles was a girly voiced Negro. Anyone that has read the Illiad has read Achilles' description.

Edit: I think even Zeus in that series was black.  Undecided

Just like New Sexism is NOT having more men than women in Labor .... but it's OK to have more women than men, especially in the toppest spots... if NSW Labor, for instance, had two blokes as top and deputy top instead of two sheilas... it'd be knives at five paces ....

No wonder Labor hasn't a prayer or a single idea of value ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #221 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:39am

NSW Labor should have chosen Chris Minns in my opinion but they just had to appear progressive and fill a 'quota'. with women just because they are women.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:57am

Those that scream racist......ARE!
Plenty of them round here.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 11:46am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:57am:
Those that scream racist......ARE!
Plenty of them round here.

How true.. same with all the other 'isms' and 'phobes'.....

Never called a Niggrah a "Black C0nt" but I've sure been called a "Wharte C0nt" ... never broke into a Niggrah's house to steal - sure had mine broken into, though... never told a Musso I should f0ck his sister since she is a slut..... never called a poofter a hater or a hetero-basher .... never called a feminist a violent oppressive bastard steeped in the matriarchy and the old girl's network (the one they wallow in endlessly)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 11:50am

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 10:39am:
NSW Labor should have chosen Chris Minns in my opinion but they just had to appear progressive and fill a 'quota'. with women just because they are women.

Sad, innit - and yet they refuse the term 'token woman'........ got nothing to do with talent or experience or work for the party..... got everything to do with The Cause .....

I constantly see women inspectors and such from the cops talking in public about all the things going on - never get away from the thought that they are put there just to make up the numbers and make it look good... but when the chips are down, it's the blokes who do all the lifting..... you never see a lady cop running around in camo with an M.4 looking for an armed suspect and hoping to get the first shot in on contact .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print