Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racist beaches
Reply #15 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 4:35am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 10:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
plenty of racist bitches beaches here

... and all on the side of the perceived wisdom on any issue....  and no way inclusive of any other position ...

Be nice to have an open forum where all views are valued equally..... not just feminist, Aboriginal, ethnic, certain religious, gay alphabet etc .....

Be nice to have a differing view treated as an equal, don' cha think?  You first ......

Smith is a waste of skin. Ignore the fool.

This aboriginal stuff is getting out of control.

If they close the beach....white man close the bank that feeds them. They either work or go and live on the beach they so dearly want us to stay away from. TBH I am sick to death of abos claiming this claiming that etc etc. It is a free country that costs a fortune to live in. I can see this going the way most areas I  Australia are going. Pay the abo for the privilege to see it. Well screw them. Vote with your wallets and stay away from abo land. But I do believe if it goes down that road then abo stay in abo reserve and white man continue living.

Should never have said sorry to these c#$ts. Fkkk you k'rudd
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2019 at 4:48am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:17am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 4:35am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 10:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
plenty of racist bitches beaches here

... and all on the side of the perceived wisdom on any issue....  and no way inclusive of any other position ...

Be nice to have an open forum where all views are valued equally..... not just feminist, Aboriginal, ethnic, certain religious, gay alphabet etc .....

Be nice to have a differing view treated as an equal, don' cha think?  You first ......

Smith is a waste of skin. Ignore the fool.

This aboriginal stuff is getting out of control.

If they close the beach....white man close the bank that feeds them. They either work or go and live on the beach they so dearly want us to stay away from. TBH I am sick to death of abos claiming this claiming that etc etc. It is a free country that costs a fortune to live in. I can see this going the way most areas I  Australia are going. Pay the abo for the privilege to see it. Well screw them. Vote with your wallets and stay away from abo land. But I do believe if it goes down that road then abo stay in abo reserve and white man continue living.

Should never have said sorry to these c#$ts. Fkkk you k'rudd

Being an abbo is akin to a free ride on the public purse for life.
6% of abbos work,
That's quite an achievement for a collection of parasites.

It's time to get them to stand on their own two feet..
Cut off the tit, and let them succeed or fail as a race, by their own volition.
We are in the 21st century, how about  after 200 years, they learn to be a contributing group.

Spoiling a retarded child only gets you one thing
A spoilt retarded child

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 9:45am

[OP]

They only see [appreciate] their own interests and their own rights.

They are the REAL racists.

Merit [regardless of race or culture],      doesn't get a 'place', or 'a look in', in any of their racist and culturally exclusive 'OUR rights' considerations, of the many indigenous political activists in this country.

exclusive = = excluding or not admitting other things.

ARGUMENT;
We ['white fellas'], are obligated, in the law of this land to treat all Australians equally before the law.

But many members of their race [which they will almost 'militantly' identify with],
will often view ALL white MEN and all WHITE AUTHORITY [i.e. the law of the land], as an enemy, to be fought against and defeated.

Is that a harsh assessment ?

IMAGE.....

"The 24-year-old - who has been criticised for working for government-funded organisations - said she hoped Australia 'f***ing burns to the ground' "

There, is      a racist beach      [above] !!!

Yadda said...
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1556974952/49#49

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 11:05am

do we know who exactly has dreamed this one up?..

I would like to see their faces... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

we [whites] appear to be the enemy...

they are biting the hand that feeds them. Sad

what next! I wonder?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 11:49am

"What has WHITE Australia ever done for us!"

02 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPbj9NX0zc

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #20 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 12:09pm

The Aboriginal right to beaches is historic and precedes the existence of white governments in Australia.

The Supreme court will find in favor of the Aboriginals as the lower court has done.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 12:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 11:05am:
How can anybody own a beach? Most of a beach is  inter tidal zone which belongs to the sea. The abo stuff is starting to get ridiculous.

Please look up the Blue Mud Bay decision.
https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/land/blue-mud-bay-high-court-...

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/IndigLawB/2008/27.html

http://www.hcourt.gov.au/assets/publications/judgment-summaries/2008/hca29-2008-...

I was emailing a bloke I know who used to work in Customs Patrols in the NT & WA ... having been based in Perth, Broome & Darwin in his career.

We were speaking of access to remote Aboriginal communities and policing ... and in the conversation it turned to a barge landing for the community of Wadeye via Sandfly Creek.

I said it looked as if access would only be made at high tide ... to which he replied that they would anchor downstream and come up in a 14ft tender .... and at low tide all he could see in the mud were old outboard motors.

Quote:
His quote: We used to anchor up the creek and go into the landing by 14 foot tender. I never saw any barges there and all I saw at low tide were many outboards laying in the mud where they had knocked a prop off and they just dumped the motor and were given new ones. I cant remember the barges but they must have gone in.

Looking after the inter tidal zone land too ey?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 12:54pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 12:09pm:
The Aboriginal right to beaches is historic and precedes the existence of white governments in Australia.

The Supreme court will find in favor of the Aboriginals as the lower court has done.

Yeah but not with whitemans guns, aluminium spears, boats, outboards & mono nets.

How about that use be removed?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:58pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:17am:
6% of abbos work,

Not only is this a complete lie, not one person challenged you on it.

Prepared to believe it or let it slip through for lack of caring?

Or just nobody reads your posts?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 7:43pm

I know, right. No way is it that high.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 7:54pm

In fact only 4% work fulltime and only during non-walkabout season.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:01pm

People who usually work 35 hours or more per week are considered to be working full-time. In 2016, a quarter (25%) of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and over were working full-time, and a further 14 per cent were working part-time.

While Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander males (44%) were only slightly more likely than females (41%) to be employed, females were much more likely to be in part-time work across all age groups.

https://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/Abs@.Nsf/7d12b0f6763c78caca257061001cc588/5f17e6...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:05pm

mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:01pm:
People who usually work 35 hours or more per week are considered to be working full-time. In 2016, a quarter (25%) of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and over were working full-time, and a further 14 per cent were working part-time.

While Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander males (44%) were only slightly more likely than females (41%) to be employed, females were much more likely to be in part-time work across all age groups.

https://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/Abs@.Nsf/7d12b0f6763c78caca257061001cc588/5f17e6...

They are not good statistics, walkabouts should be banned.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:05pm

mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:17am:
6% of abbos work,

Not only is this a complete lie, not one person challenged you on it.

Prepared to believe it or let it slip through for lack of caring?

Or just nobody reads your posts?

I just assumed everyone knew that if Valkie posted it, it was a load of crap.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:36pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:05pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:01pm:

They are not good statistics, walkabouts should be banned.
What the statistics show is that less than half have jobs. Many of those jobs are "quota" jobs where they are not expected to perform very well but look good for the stats.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print