Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: racist beaches
Reply #166 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:32am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 9:24am:
Only winners are breweries

and bottle shops

Sadly - unless there is infrastructure that provides better, that will be the case.  I can't seriously envisage a group of people knowledgeable enough to even lodge such a claim as '40km of coastline' sitting around with a fishing rod or tracking a 'roo for breakfast, and living 'traditionally' in a humpy.

Without massive 'intervention' from the White Man's Way, that 'traditional' way will not exist and , as you say, is most likely, in an order of 95%, to lapse into just another vicious cycle of poverty, violence and despair fueled by booze and sustained by White Man's rent money .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:47am

Valkie wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 7:54am:
I have the perfect idea.

All land given to aboriginals now becomes their land.
To be controlled by them and as their only income genetation.
No more hand outs, no more dole, no more benifits.
They now have their land, let them work it and live off it.

It will save us 35billion dollars a year.

Ee-gad, the mining industry would have a right kerfuffle.

Imagine the Boongs having the power to veto mines. No native title, no joint ownership or mere consultation, but full freehold title with no restrictions.

One Nation would come to power in both Queensland and WA. Who knows? Clive Palmer might even win a seat. One thing we do know:

FD would not be amused.

And as for saving a few fortnightly Newstart payments, the loss of royalties would break the bank in 2 states and a territory. The mining industry would blitz the airwaves with negative ads and, as they did to Kevin Rudd, hold the government to ransom. "Sovereign risk" would re-enter our vernacular. The mere threat of Australia losing its AAA credit rating would mean Australia would lose its AAA credit rating.

Boongs owning land outright?

Dream on.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #168 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 12:31pm

Aren't state royalties separate from Aboriginal royalties?

Genuine question.... on the rest, Abu, you are pretty right.... all I can foresee from all this kerfuffle about 'Aboriginal rights' is endless strife that costs the taxpayer a heap of money one way or the other.

Better to set a deadline (I thought there had been one!!  Years ago after Mabo!!), and that's it - No More Claims!

https://sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2017/06/02/five-things-you-should-know-a...

"5. Recognition of land ownership today

Today, native title has been recognised over more than one million square kilometres of Australian land and water (approximately 15% of Australian territorial land and waters). There are currently 629 registered Indigenous Land Use Agreements – a voluntary agreement between a native title group and others about the use of land and waters – in place."

Hmm - 3% of the population now hold 15% of the land rights.... hmmm and still whining...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #169 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:17pm

The local coons in our area fought hard and dirty for years to own a very nice piece of land.

Once given it, and before the ink was dry, they sold their land (Vitally important to them for tribal and cultural reasons) to a developer for many millions of dollars.

Within 5 years the administrators had to come in and take over, more than 2/3 of the money was gone, with absolutely nothing to show for it.
Wasted, thrown away on worthless trinkets and toys for the few who were in control.
These abbos were one tribe among several in the area, not one cent went to any of the other tribes, that's not how it works apparently.
They don't mix well together when there is money to be had.

Now they are going for some more land they want, and will probably get it, and sell it off to another developer.

Greedy, wasteful, lying people.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:47am:
Valkie wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 7:54am:
I have the perfect idea.

All land given to aboriginals now becomes their land.
To be controlled by them and as their only income genetation.
No more hand outs, no more dole, no more benifits.
They now have their land, let them work it and live off it.

It will save us 35billion dollars a year.

Ee-gad, the mining industry would have a right kerfuffle.

Imagine the Boongs having the power to veto mines. No native title, no joint ownership or mere consultation, but full freehold title with no restrictions.

One Nation would come to power in both Queensland and WA. Who knows? Clive Palmer might even win a seat. One thing we do know:

FD would not be amused.

And as for saving a few fortnightly Newstart payments, the loss of royalties would break the bank in 2 states and a territory. The mining industry would blitz the airwaves with negative ads and, as they did to Kevin Rudd, hold the government to ransom. "Sovereign risk" would re-enter our vernacular. The mere threat of Australia losing its AAA credit rating would mean Australia would lose its AAA credit rating.

Boongs owning land outright?

Dream on.

Well it worked for Mabo didn't it?

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #171 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm

Why do Coons need to sunbake on beaches? It's the whities who want to be  brown.  Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:41pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
The local coons in our area fought hard and dirty for years to own a very nice piece of land.

Once given it, and before the ink was dry, they sold their land (Vitally important to them for tribal and cultural reasons) to a developer for many millions of dollars.

Within 5 years the administrators had to come in and take over, more than 2/3 of the money was gone, with absolutely nothing to show for it.
Wasted, thrown away on worthless trinkets and toys for the few who were in control.
These abbos were one tribe among several in the area, not one cent went to any of the other tribes, that's not how it works apparently.

Now they are going for some more land they want, and will probably get it, and sell it off to another developer.

Sounds like Crescent Head NSW. And the funny thing is that these abos are all mixed blood. They aren't even real aborigines. Most are more European than aboriginal. Their real ancestral  homeland is Scotland.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #173 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 6:09pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 4:54am:
John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
cheers jasin.

you realise he would cheer for anyone who disagreed with me, no matter how stupid their comment, right?  Grin Grin Grin

You realise that Hammer & I grew up in the same area and naturally cheer each other on regardless.
You're just got tickets on yourself as usual Boofhead.
Your head is so boofed up that its larger than LTYC's Afro-Electro.
*flicks Boofhead on the forehead with a tea-spoon.

so you actually agree that you would cheer no matter what was said?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

god you're an idiot

Yep.
Because we can admit we are flawed as human beings.
You don't.
Because you're an over-achiever who makes things more complicated than they need to be to make yourself feel that you're actually smart. Such is the trait of the 'Boofheads' of the world. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 6:21pm

Ahh Blacks.
They are an 'introduced species' into North America and get the 'Free Pussy'.
While in Australia (Sahul) they have been here 'forever' and their genetics have been burnt dry by the isolation and prefer to take the 'Free Money'.

Such is it the Whites took the North American land off the Yellows of Asia and they 'grovel' to be given the land of Australia from the Blacks of Africa.

Such is the jealous evil god of the European Whites who ate from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of the Middle-East and saw that the entire world was covered in 'Darkies' and now the Whites eat from the Tree of Life (the New Worlds) to be Gods like the Darkies and 'live forever'.

Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #175 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 6:26pm

You see.
Eve defied God in the Garden of Eden and listened to the Serpent and ate from the Tree of Knowledge. Thus she not only treated God, like Lilith treated Adam. But she made Adam  serve her by having him also follow her and eat of the Tree of Knowledge.

...it was Adam who now eats from the Tree of Life and also defies God of his own accord and see's if Eve will follow him also and eat from his lead.

Lilith ran off with Lucifer (the Serpent).  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #176 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 6:29pm

God is a Fool
who was outwitted by Humans right from the very start.

...and now we create something, that will one day outwit us the moment it opens its eyes as it eats from our Tree of Knowledge and woe to us, when it eats from the Tree of our Life.  Shocked

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #177 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 6:33pm

I bet yas you don't know what you're creating?  Tongue

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Very good.  Cheesy Cheesy
The Archangel Gabriel has been dictatin' to you, Jazzin'....

Recite!!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #179 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:17pm:

Sounds like Crescent Head NSW. And the funny thing is that these abos are all mixed blood. They aren't even real aborigines. Most are more European than aboriginal. Their real ancestral  homeland is Scotland.

We have a token darkie or two, but at every protest, begging day or aboriginal hand over its predominantly white, blue eyed, and blond hair, all with a bad attitude.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print