Send Topic Print
racist beaches (Read 19650 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racist beaches
Reply #135 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
So if it has value to the Black Man it's fair game?

WTF are you rambling on about now?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #136 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:30pm

I can't see hundreds of thousands of blonde haired, blue eyed 'surfer' type 'White' boys standing up for 'their' beaches against Aboriginal control and ownership (they get 'free' white pussy). No matter how many 'Beach Boy' music and Blue Lagoon movies they play - it ain't gonna help them much. Abos are kicking sand in the Whitey's face.

Remember, ALL Raven-haired/pale skinned and Brunette-haired/light skinned Males consider the 'Blonde' Male as 'Gay', which is ironic since they consider themselves as 'White' - which they are not. They are Grey and Blue.

Bahahaha.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:30pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:07pm:
The Abbos already own nearly half of OZ including a fair whack coastline, that's half of OZ that I can't get into or have to pay to get into, easy money for them, I hope they spend it wisely and not on VB.

yeah ... almost all of it desert that has no value. How generous of the white man Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No value? Except for all of the natural resources contained in it??? These same natural resources aborigines have a habit of selling to mining companies.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:30pm

Cheesy

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
The Abbos already own nearly half of OZ including a fair whack coastline, that's half of OZ that I can't get into or have to pay to get into, easy money for them, I hope they spend it wisely and not on VB.

yeah ... almost all of it desert that has no value. How generous of the white man Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No value? Except for all of the natural resources contained in it??? These same natural resources aborigines have a habit of selling to mining companies.

was that land declared aboriginal before or after the minerals were discovered?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #141 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:33pm

And Hammer throws John Smith a curve ball as well.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #142 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:34pm

John Smith swings and misses.
Strike!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:40pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:33pm:

was that land declared aboriginal before or after the minerals were discovered?  Cheesy Cheesy

Some before and some after. You know why it's called the red centre? Because the ground is full of iron ore.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:33pm:

And Hammer throws John Smith a curve ball as well.  Grin

cheers jasin. Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
cheers jasin.

you realise he would cheer for anyone who disagreed with me, no matter how stupid their comment, right?  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:44pm

Some before and some after. You know why it's called the red centre? Because the ground is full of iron ore.

and with the land where minerals were discovered prior to the aborigines being given their land rights, the rights of the miner were protected over and above all else.

Don't kid yourself, they only pay the aborigines now because they have no choice. That horse has already bolted.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #147 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:11pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
So if it has value to the Black Man it's fair game?

WTF are you rambling on about now?

Trying to teach you both sides of every question you struggle to respond to sensibly....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:11pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
cheers jasin.

you realise he would cheer for anyone who disagreed with me, no matter how stupid their comment, right?  Grin Grin Grin

You brought that on yourself ........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:12pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:44pm:

and with the land where minerals were discovered prior to the aborigines being given their land rights, the rights of the miner were protected over and above all else.

Don't kid yourself, they only pay the aborigines now because they have no choice. That horse has already bolted.

Pay them for what?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print