Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: racist beaches
Reply #120 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 4:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Ok
Virtue signallers.

Go to an aboriginal settlement, I dare you.
Go without a guard or protection, I dare you.

The fact is that aboriginals in Australia have THE HIGHEST RATE OF CHILD RAPE of any demographic in the world.

They have highest unemployment figures in Australia, and that's saying something with muzzos around.

They have the highest substance abuse of any demographic, both drugs and grog.

They destroy housing given to them FOR FREE and then demand more.

They are lazy, greedy, unable to support themselves just like retarded children.

They demand constantly, everything.
Abbo football, paid for by us
Abbo housing, paid for by us
Abbo holidays, paid for by us.
Everything they do, or want to do costs us, because they live off us.

And they are growing in numbers every day.
Eventually, there will be too many to support, then What?

That's true, Matty, but it might turn out to be a good thing.

After all, would you want to share a beach with them?

I have, and more.
I have no problem sharing with anyone.
Except muzzos, who are a PLAGUE.

But to share involves more than just handing over everything to one party.
The receiving party should be grateful and at least have some sense of sharing in return.

Many of our aboriginal brethren, predominantly the white abbos, 1/4 cast or less, want no part in sharing anything.
They simply want, and demand and threaten.

Every person in Australia has the same opportunity to succeed.
Aboriginals have more, they get free education and benefits we white workers can only dream about.
They throw this in our faces, ignoring the opportunities in favor of demands for everything and giving nothing in return.

I am willing to share my food, my wife and I do this several times a week, making meals for those less fortunate or unable to help themselves.
We share our time, as well as working, we do volunteer work and help our elderly neighbours, getting them to medical appointments, hospital or even repairing their homes.

We ask for nothing for this, it's not our way, I have enough, so giving to those who do not is only the right thing to do.
Just last night, I had to take the elderly lady up the street to hospital after she had a nasty fall, badly cutting her arm. After mandating the arm I put her in my car and drove her to hospital, waited around until she was all fixed up and then made sure she was safe home again.
My wife, stayed with her elderly friend who was in a panic from all the blood and frightened (she has dementia)
While there my wife cooked them dinner so they would have nothing to do when we got back.

We ask for nothing, expect nothing
Karma, will one day pay us back.

Now, tell me.
How many aboriginals have you seen working as volunteers or simply helping people?
How many muzzos?

I give, and I'm happy to share
But don't demand for I will tell you to shove it up your anal canal.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #121 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 4:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Ok
Virtue signallers.

Go to an aboriginal settlement, I dare you.
Go without a guard or protection, I dare you.

The fact is that aboriginals in Australia have THE HIGHEST RATE OF CHILD RAPE of any demographic in the world.

They have highest unemployment figures in Australia, and that's saying something with muzzos around.

They have the highest substance abuse of any demographic, both drugs and grog.

They destroy housing given to them FOR FREE and then demand more.

They are lazy, greedy, unable to support themselves just like retarded children.

They demand constantly, everything.
Abbo football, paid for by us
Abbo housing, paid for by us
Abbo holidays, paid for by us.
Everything they do, or want to do costs us, because they live off us.

And they are growing in numbers every day.
Eventually, there will be too many to support, then What?

That's true, Matty, but it might turn out to be a good thing.

After all, would you want to share a beach with them?

I have, and more.
I have no problem sharing with anyone.
Except muzzos, who are a PLAGUE.

But to share involves more than just handing over everything to one party.
The receiving party should be grateful and at least have some sense of sharing in return.

Many of our aboriginal brethren, predominantly the white abbos, 1/4 cast or less, want no part in sharing anything.
They simply want, and demand and threaten.

Every person in Australia has the same opportunity to succeed.
Aboriginals have more, they get free education and benefits we white workers can only dream about.
They throw this in our faces, ignoring the opportunities in favor of demands for everything and giving nothing in return.

I am willing to share my food, my wife and I do this several times a week, making meals for those less fortunate or unable to help themselves.
We share our time, as well as working, we do volunteer work and help our elderly neighbours, getting them to medical appointments, hospital or even repairing their homes.

We ask for nothing for this, it's not our way, I have enough, so giving to those who do not is only the right thing to do.
Just last night, I had to take the elderly lady up the street to hospital after she had a nasty fall, badly cutting her arm. After mandating the arm I put her in my car and drove her to hospital, waited around until she was all fixed up and then made sure she was safe home again.
My wife, stayed with her elderly friend who was in a panic from all the blood and frightened (she has dementia)
While there my wife cooked them dinner so they would have nothing to do when we got back.

We ask for nothing, expect nothing
Karma, will one day pay us back.

Now, tell me.
How many aboriginals have you seen working as volunteers or simply helping people?
How many muzzos?

I give, and I'm happy to share
But don't demand for I will tell you to shove it up your anal canal.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 4:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 12:51am:
Australian citizens are a wide church - we have a near endless variety of differences, but all CO-OPERATE and try not to exclude certain groups because we feel like it.....

yet you spend all your time here whinging about feminists, abo, gays and every other minority group under the sun Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #123 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 5:10pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 12:51am:
Australian citizens are a wide church - we have a near endless variety of differences, but all CO-OPERATE and try not to exclude certain groups because we feel like it.....

yet you spend all your time here whinging about feminists, abo, gays and every other minority group under the sun Cheesy Cheesy

You miss the point by a country mile, as usual, Smith - it is THOSE groups who will not co-operate and who constantly seek preferential treatment... the Silenced Majority simply wait for the next whine and the next and the next .... and are excluded from even discussing issues, and are then verbally violated when doing so.

But we don't expect too much in the way of brain cells from you - just more of the same old nonsense ... why are you still here?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Holdfast

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 5:12pm

A few KM of coastline? Is that all?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Holdfast wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 5:12pm:
A few KM of coastline? Is that all?

Where other people like to go to camp and fish etc... how does that interfere with the Booris and their 'traditional' pursuits?

How would the Booris like it if Whartey said 'no more Koons in Broome town'..... or excluded them from Alice Springs?

Would it be:-  "Broome/Alice Springs? Is that all?"?

What if they were excluded from everything Wharte - how would that go?  Equal treatment, innit?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:07pm

The Abbos already own nearly half of OZ including a fair whack coastline, that's half of OZ that I can't get into or have to pay to get into, easy money for them, I hope they spend it wisely and not on VB.

abbo_land.JPG (47 KB | 17 )
abbo_land.JPG

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #127 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:58pm

White people (Eastern Europeans/slavics) should f*uck off to the deep of the Oceans.
Black people should do such and stick to farming the lands - at   least they are so much better than other races, they can do so by dealing with the existence of 'Wild' country-lands and its fauna as well.
Red Rangas p'is's right off to the Air with their planes, airports and ass-tronomy.
Olive skinned 'Greenies' can take their Military 'bases' and shove up their arses.
Blues, Browns, Greys and Yellows can stick to their own worlds.

...the aboriginals have every right to claim the beaches. Black people own all the lands of the whole world. Aboriginals have already laid claim to North America which is peeved all those 'sub-yellow' Asian 'indians'.
White (blonde hair, white skin) people own the depths of the oceans (not the surface) - because white people are evil and racist and deserve to live in the 'Abyss'.
Blue Brunettes live in Hospitals.
Grey Ravens live on Island Resorts. (yeah - go figure  Roll Eyes)
Red Rangas live in Airports.

Blacks own all the lands of the World.
Like Whites own Politics (and the 'abyss').
Wink

Gutless white Surfers won't punch on with Abos over their beaches. Whites are 'Gay'. Whites belt themselves up when the Police took on the Cronulla Rioters. Police V Sharks over Moslems.  Roll Eyes

I dunno. I've deflowered the odd Moslem virgin over the years. Being a 'Shark' does have its benefits. in Australia we don't have 'War' - where 'lovers', not fighters. The Cops stay paid and we (Sharks) get laid.  Cops are 'pimps'  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:07pm:
The Abbos already own nearly half of OZ including a fair whack coastline, that's half of OZ that I can't get into or have to pay to get into, easy money for them, I hope they spend it wisely and not on VB.

yeah ... almost all of it desert that has no value. How generous of the white man Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #129 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:03pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:07pm:

yeah ... almost all of it desert that has no value. How generous of the white man Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The Aboriginals never considered them as 'deserts'.
How 'ignorant' of you as always 'Boofhead'. Even though you try to pass yourself as a leftie aboriginal 'bum chum'. Kissing arse will never get you far.
I'm respected more, because I dont' kiss their arse and thus we 'both' come to a higher understanding of one another.

You're a turd polisher John Smith and GreggaryPeccary is your Turd.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:03pm:

no one said they did dopey. My comment was about it's value to white man you farkin more on.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #131 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:18pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:06pm:

no one said they did dopey. My comment was about it's value to white man you farkin more on.

Ok. Now you're being an over-achiever. Quit while you're ahead John Smith. That's a good fellow. Wouldn't want you to get shot now. Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:22pm

AboBusinesses?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:23pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:06pm:

So if it has value to the Black Man it's fair game?

Seems from their numbers they've already got enough...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:25pm

Black people own all the lands of the whole world.
Because white men don't know how to farm them properly without destroying them long term and yellow men keep building cities on them and eat cement.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Send Topic Print