Quranic createdness (Read 14735 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Quranic createdness
Reply #150 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 12:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:49pm:
*SIGH* you really are badly affected by your Islamophobia it seems, Moses.  All those existed long before Islam was developed/created.   Time you got some help with your Islamophobia.

DOCTOR!  DOCTOR!   We need help here!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Since he has identified each one of his list with Islamic, how could they have existed before Islam?

Why do you see it OK to pay out on Christianity in defence of Islam but not ok to pay out on Islam? Surely if you are a defender of people being able to practice their faith, that's a little disingenuous. Me, I don't care about anyone's religious sensitivities, I happy to pillory any of them. You on the other hand are sticking up for one while using another as the pillory. It blows me away seeing you SJWs doing this as if people give a toss about religion in secular societies anywhere near to what you see in Islamic countries. Your scales are flawed.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2019 at 12:27am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #151 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 8:21am

Setanta wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 12:18am:

*SIGH* you really are badly affected by your Islamophobia it seems, Moses.

All those existed long before Islam was developed/created.

Time you got some help with your Islamophobia.

Since he has identified each one of his list with Islamic, how could they have existed before Islam?

Why do you see it OK to pay out on Christianity in defence of Islam but not ok to pay out on Islam?

Surely if you are a defender of people being able to practice their faith, that's a little disingenuous.

Me, I don't care about anyone's religious sensitivities, I happy to pillory any of them.

You on the other hand are sticking up for one while using another as the pillory.

It blows me away seeing you SJWs doing this as if people give a toss about religion in secular societies anywhere near to what you see in Islamic countries.

Your scales are flawed.

Knowing how devious and duplicitous ISLAMISTS are,
and seeing how some posters on this forum [who have 'Anglo' monikers], are constant apologists for ISLAMIC culture, and are apologists for the followers of ISLAM,
do you really believe that many of those people/posters here, are   NOT   intimately connected to the moslem community ?

Quack, quack.

e.g.
'Brian Ross', 'John Smith', 'greggery peccary', et al.

If it walks like a duck.

And if it quacks like a duck.

To all intents and purposes, ITS A DUCK!

As a 'contrast';
gandalf does, 'identify' as being a follower of ISLAM.

But that poster will never acknowledge ISLAMIC culture as being 'wrong', in being hostile towards any disbeliever who rejects ISLAM's authority in the world.

The fault is with the 'disbeliever', not with how a follower of ISLAM responds to such 'blatant' 'insults' against ISLAM's authority in the world.

polite_gandalf wrote on May 14th, 2016 at 10:59am:

Quote:
"Peace summarises everything in Islam..."

Thanks Yadda - good quote.
  Smiley

n.b.
Peace 'eminates' from ISLAM.

It is those who reject ISLAM, who cause wars and conflict with the followers of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #152 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 11:36am

Setanta wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 12:18am:
*SIGH* you really are badly affected by your Islamophobia it seems, Moses.  All those existed long before Islam was developed/created.   Time you got some help with your Islamophobia.

'cause other religions/political movements/empires existed well before Islam, Set.   Roll Eyes

Why single them and blame them exclusively on Islam, unless because of Islamophobia, mmm?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 5:01pm

Haven't most of the *other* cultures that are still with us, advanced with the times?

The muzzies seem 100% unable to rise above the 7th century A.D..

I believe that is why they are what they are today 2019.

islam has failed them completely.

Blood crazed, illiteracy, inbreeding, F.G.M., global terrorists, forced child marriages, global refugees, slaughtering their own kids by the 100's of 1000's with hunger and refugee trauma, subjugation of women, hatred and oppression of non muslims, the list goes on and on.

islam has kept them firmly at the bottom of the societal ladder.

They have one and only one way out of all this:

question and purge the filth in the qur'an.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 9:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:22pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
You never tell us what YOU like about Islam, Bwian.

Well, what DO you, punk?

I don't have to like it, Soren.  I just have to tolerate it, which I do.  I tolerate the ordinary, everyday, law-abiding, well adjusted, assimilated Muslims, Soren. You, however cannot it seems tolerate it.   You cannot differentiate between what you believe Muslims believe and what Muslims actually do.  There is a difference.   Unlike you, I'm not frightened by Muslims.  I have served with/studied with/worked with numerous Muslims over the years.   You cross the street to avoid them.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every time you (and all the other 'Bwians') are put on the spot about Islam, you immediately start talking about "everyday, law-abiding, well adjusted, assimilated" Nazis and how much you love and tolerate them, how you work with them, and how there is nothing to worry about the Nazis just because they believe in something you don't actually like one bit, like Islam and so forth.  You would never, ever be so limp-wristed about, say, an Abbott voter and her beliefs. You would be frothing like a rabid fox simply because what she believed in even though she would be a most respectable matron of the CWA.

We DO SEE your spinelessness, hypocritical, despicably two-faced  switcheroo every time, Bwian.  You are an open book of dishonest spinelessness.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #155 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 11:27pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 9:14pm:

Well, what DO you, punk?

I don't have to like it, Soren.  I just have to tolerate it, which I do.  I tolerate the ordinary, everyday, law-abiding, well adjusted, assimilated Muslims, Soren. You, however cannot it seems tolerate it.   You cannot differentiate between what you believe Muslims believe and what Muslims actually do.  There is a difference.   Unlike you, I'm not frightened by Muslims.  I have served with/studied with/worked with numerous Muslims over the years.   You cross the street to avoid them.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every time you (and all the other 'Bwians') are put on the spot about Islam, you immediately start talking about "everyday, law-abiding, well adjusted, assimilated" Nazis and how much you love and tolerate them, how you work with them, and how there is nothing to worry about the Nazis just because they believe in something you don't actually like one bit, like Islam and so forth.  You would never, ever be so limp-wristed about, say, an Abbott voter and her beliefs. You would be frothing like a rabid fox simply because what she believed in even though she would be a most respectable matron of the CWA.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, poor, poor, Soren.  Run along boy, back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
We DO SEE your spinelessness, hypocritical, despicably two-faced  switcheroo every time, Bwian.  You are an open book of dishonest spinelessness.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 11:27pm:

Well, what DO you, punk?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, poor, poor, Soren.  Run along boy, back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

https://media.tenor.com/images/2821f89825f059681ae3dc395f4f0ef7/tenor.gif

And that's your pr-Muslim gif, Bwian, a blonde little kiddie falling over.

You and your cohort are dam spineless, gutless, enemies of the people who have spawned you. An alien bursting out of the breast of your people and scuttling menacingly about the place, looking for opportunities to damage and degrade. Nothing good comes of your ilk, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #157 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:18pm

Frank wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 11:27pm:

Well, what DO you, punk?

Quote:

https://media.tenor.com/images/2821f89825f059681ae3dc395f4f0ef7/tenor.gif

And that's your pr-Muslim gif, Bwian, a blonde little kiddie falling over.

Actually, I thought it was you, playing in your favourite mud patch, Soren.  Sure looks like you.

Quote:
You and your cohort are dam spineless, gutless, enemies of the people who have spawned you. An alien bursting out of the breast of your people and scuttling menacingly about the place, looking for opportunities to damage and degrade. Nothing good comes of your ilk, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Spoken like a true Nazi, hey?  Next you'll be suggesting I'm a "race traitor" or some other bullshit, hey, Soren?  Run along, play in your favourite mud patch. It will do you so much good, getting covered with all that lovely, sticky mud which you like to throw at those people who stand up to your bullyboy tactics.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 3:52pm

Meanwhile 2019 and all the qur'an has created is bloodshed death and destruction, inbreeding, illiteracy, poverty, plus endless pain and grief for both the followers and the non believer.

When scholars finally sit down and contemplate the course of civilization, islam will be committed to the annals of history as the most satanical evil depravity ever pursued by man.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #159 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:11pm

Meanwhile 2019 and all the Bible has created is bloodshed death and destruction, inbreeding, illiteracy, poverty, plus endless pain and grief for both the followers and the non believer.

When scholars finally sit down and contemplate the course of civilization, Christianity will be committed to the annals of history as the most satanical evil depravity ever pursued by man.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #160 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:11pm:
Meanwhile 2019 and all the Bible has created is bloodshed death and destruction, inbreeding, illiteracy, poverty, plus endless pain and grief for both the followers and the non believer.

When scholars finally sit down and contemplate the course of civilization, Christianity will be committed to the annals of history as the most satanical evil depravity ever pursued by man.   Roll Eyes

The Spanish conquest of the Americas is a perfect example of this.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 9:43pm

Tolerant Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #162 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:44pm

Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 9:43pm:

Tolerant Bwian.

See, it seems to upset you so it must be good, Soren.   Smiley

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 6:03pm

The Spanish conquest about 1519 - 21 or about 500 years ago.

The global terrorism. refugee problem, slaughtering of 100s' 0f 1000s' of little kids of today 21st century is the brain child of nothing other than the qur'an.

The bible can be credited with being the foundation of the societies which are the envy of all the other religions.

The qur'an is just what it is a failure, created grief stricken tormented depraved cultures of backwardness and bloodshed (all in the name of the satanic allah).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #164 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 2:38pm

The Spanish conquest started about 1519 - 21 or about 500 years ago.  Since then we have had modern European Imperialism where Christians ran roughshod over the beliefs and cultures of societies in North America, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Asia.

The global terrorism. refugee problem, slaughtering of millions of little kids of today in the 21st century is the brain child of nothing other than the Bible - you know the book that has the commandment, "thou shall not kill"?

The Qu'ran can be credited with being the foundation of the societies which are the envy of all the other religions.

The Bible is just what it is a failure, created grief stricken tormented depraved cultures of backwardness and bloodshed (all in the name of Yahweh).   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print