Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Quranic createdness
Reply #135 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 5:50pm

Quranic createdness?

So far islam has created

1/. global islamic terrorism

2/. global islamic refugees

3/. muslims slaughtering children with: starvation, suicide bombs, refugee trauma, child marriage. F.G.M. all in the name of allah

4/. islam has rendered the birth place and homelands of islam into piles of worthless rubble.

5/. incestuous islamic inbreeding

6/. illiteracy.

7/. mass poverty.

8/. 7th century backwardness

allah will be proud.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:49pm

*SIGH* you really are badly affected by your Islamophobia it seems, Moses.  All those existed long before Islam was developed/created.   Time you got some help with your Islamophobia.

DOCTOR!  DOCTOR!   We need help here!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:02pm

You never tell us what YOU like about Islam, Bwian.

Well, what DO you, punk?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #138 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:22pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
You never tell us what YOU like about Islam, Bwian.

Well, what DO you, punk?

I don't have to like it, Soren.  I just have to tolerate it, which I do.  I tolerate the ordinary, everyday, law-abiding, well adjusted, assimilated Muslims, Soren. You, however cannot it seems tolerate it.   You cannot differentiate between what you believe Muslims believe and what Muslims actually do.  There is a difference.   Unlike you, I'm not frightened by Muslims.  I have served with/studied with/worked with numerous Muslims over the years.   You cross the street to avoid them.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #139 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 1:06pm

If the Quran was 'created' that means it was specific to a particular time in history and can be interpreted as such, since 'God must've preceded his own speech'.

The would provide a religious sanction to interpret certain parts of the Quran as contextual and others as universal.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 3:29pm

I'm sure the mothers and fathers of the little kids blown up by a muslim suicide bomber, or the living relatives of the 100s' of 1000s of innocent people slaughtered by muslims in the last 20 years or so, will be so heartened by your twist Auggie.

Don't the muzzies employ an army of spin doctors, all trying to put a spiritual righteous twist to the qur'an?

The facts are muhammad belonged to a family who were the earthly custodians of the pagan moon god allah.

One day muhammad got the idea that his pagan moon god allah was in fact the god that the Jews and Christians were referring to, the sole mono-theistic god of the universe.

Well muhammad then proceeded to put his twist to this reinvented moon god allah.

allah became a god of hatred for all non muslims, a god who said that muslims were the supreme people on earth, who could oppress non muslims, tax them exorbitantly, deny them natural justice in the legal system, deny them whatever it took to keep them as a lower status people, rape torture and murder perfectly o.k. for the muzzie against the non believer.

allah became a god who urged muslims to become jihadists in the quest to install the islamic caliphate, jihadists were promised  war booty, sex slaves, islamic supremacy and guaranteed entry into a paradise which was in fact a brothel staffed with aliens with big tits and little boys.

Now this depravity passed the test in the 7th century, however today the 21st century it is seen as the hate filled book of filth and degeneracy it actually is.

The very reason muslims are in the societal mess they are in right now 2019, is the fact that they are indoctrinated from birth to believe in the qur'anic depravity as being the perfect infallible unchangeable words of allah.

Until muslims tell them selves the truth about their book and its' origins, things can never change, (there will always be muslims who want to take the qur'an at it's literal meaning and become the worlds' suicide terrorists)

The way up is to reform the qur'an.

However this will mean the end of islam (the perfect infallible unchangeable myth will be destroyed and islam will implode with it)

Why do muslims and loony leftards fight so hard to stop any questioning of the qur'an?

Because they also know that truth will destroy the qur'an and islam in a heartbeat.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #141 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:25pm

I'm sure the mothers and fathers of the little kids blown up by a Christian drone bombers, or the living relatives of the 100s' of 1000s of innocent people slaughtered by Christians in the last 20 years or so, will be so heartened by your twist Moses.

Don't let the Christians employ an army of spin doctors, all trying to put a spiritual righteous twist to the Bible?

The facts are Jesus belonged to a family who were the earthly custodians of the pagan moon god Yahweh.

One day Jesus got the idea that his pagan moon god Yahweh was in fact the god that the Jews and Christians were referring to, the sole mono-theistic god of the universe.

Well Jesus then proceeded to put his twist to this reinvented moon god Yahweh.

Yahweh became a god of hatred for all non Christians, a god who said that Christians were the supreme people on earth, who could oppress non Christians, tax them exorbitantly, deny them natural justice in the legal system, deny them whatever it took to keep them as a lower status people, rape torture and murder perfectly o.k. for the Christians against the non believer.

Yahweh became a god who urged Christians to become Crusaders in the quest to install the Christianit religion, Crusaders were promised  war booty, sex slaves, Christianityic supremacy and guaranteed entry into a paradise which was in fact a brothel staffed with Angels with big tits and little boys.

Now this depravity passed the test in the 1st century, however today the 21st century it is seen as the hate filled book of filth and degeneracy it actually is.

The very reason Christians are in the societal mess they are in right now 2019, is the fact that they are indoctrinated from birth to believe in the Bible’s depravity as being the perfect infallible unchangeable words of Yahweh.

Until Christians tell them selves the truth about their book and it’s origins, things can never change, (there will always be Christians who want to take the Bible at it's literal meaning and become the worlds' terrorists)

The way up is to reform the Bible.

However this will mean the end of Christianity (the perfect infallible unchangeable myth will be destroyed and Christianity will implode with it)

Why do Christians and loony rightards fight so hard to stop any questioning of the Bible?

Because they also know that truth will destroy the Bible and Christianity in a heartbeat.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:30pm

Christian drone bombers?  Ya wanna expand on that?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #143 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:32pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:30pm:

Gee, who owns the drone bombers, Secret?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:32pm:

I am literally gobsmacked, I thought you were going to go in one direction but you have gone off on a tangent that I thought too stupid even for you.

So you ascribe Christian beliefs to everyone in the American military and moreover by extension that it’s wars are religious. 

Does that hold true for all modern militaries cos if so, it is going to put a spin on geopolitics when seen from your perspective so long as you remain consistent. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #145 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:59pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:51pm:

I am literally gobsmacked, I thought you were going to go in one direction but you have gone off on a tangent that I thought too stupid even for you.

So you ascribe Christian beliefs to everyone in the American military and moreover by extension that it’s wars are religious. 

Does that hold true for all modern militaries cos if so, it is going to put a spin on geopolitics when seen from your perspective so long as you remain consistent. 

So you ascribe Muslim beliefs to everyone in the anti-American insurgents and moreover by extension that it’s wars are only religious. 

Does that hold true for all modern warfare cos if so, it is going to put a spin on geopolitics when seen from your perspective so long as you remain consistent?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:59pm:

So you ascribe Muslim beliefs to everyone in the anti-American insurgents and moreover by extension that it’s wars are only religious. 

Does that hold true for all modern warfare cos if so, it is going to put a spin on geopolitics when seen from your perspective so long as you remain consistent?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think you have just realised the stupidity of what you have said, saw it’s implications and back pedalling as best you can.

It’s actually no skin off my nose to accept your stupid contention that the western militaries are motivated by religion and engaged in a religious war.  But you have to remain consistent Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #147 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:59pm:

I think you have just realised the stupidity of what you have said, saw it’s implications and back pedalling as best you can.

It’s actually no skin off my nose to accept your stupid contention that the western militaries are motivated by religion and engaged in a religious war.  But you have to remain consistent Brian.

I think you have just realised the stupidity of what you have said, saw it’s implications and are back pedalling as best you can.

It’s actually no skin off my nose to accept your stupid contention that militaries are motivated by religion and engaged in a religious war.  But you have to remain consistent Secret, something which we all realise is way behind your capabilities.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm

Instead of parrot impressions you could provide your proofs that western militaries are motivated by religion and engaged in religious warfare.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #149 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 11:15pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm:
Instead of parrot impressions you could provide your proofs that western militaries are motivated by religion and engaged in religious warfare.

Let us see your proofs that they are not motivated by religion, Secret.  Forgotten what exhortations el Presidente (of whatever hue) use when addressing their troops?  "God bless America!"   American soldiers tend to be reflective of the society they are drawn from.  As the overwhelming majority of Americans are at least nominally Christian, I think it's a fair bet that the overwhelming majority of America's soldiery is at least nominally Christian in their beliefs.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print