Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print
Rugby Australia blames the government (Read 31842 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Rugby Australia blames the government
Reply #315 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:07pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 7:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
Welcome to the discussion Aussie. Feel free to read it yourself.

Stuffed if I am going over 21 pages.  In what way do you allege poofs have a lack of self control?

Because they get offended by Folau's facebook post, but no-one else on his list does.

"They?"  Some blob of poofs somewhere, some poofs, all poofs.  Who.  I was offended by what Folau said because he broke his contracted word.

I can imagine some poofs would take offence that Folau was repeating crap OT text which condemns them to Hell...and that is understandable as they would have been stunned by the sheer stupidity of it all.

I was offended by what Folau said because he broke his contracted word.

How do you know what was in his contract ? The fact is that there is nothing about this in his contract. It would likely be illegal to restrict his religious beliefs or expression of them in an employment contract.

I don't.  Code of Conduct.

That isn't what you said ?

The RU sacking him over the expression of his religious beliefs would also breach the code of conduct ?

Are they going to sack themselves ?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #316 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
The RU sacking him over the expression of his religious beliefs would also breach the code of conduct ?

So RA asserts, and I agree, especially given the previous breach and warning.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #317 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 10:16pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:12pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 9:09pm:

So RA asserts, and I agree, especially given the previous breach and warning.

Freedom of religion is protected under common law, do you think that a company code overrides Australian common law ?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #318 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 8:04am

Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 7:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:43pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
Welcome to the discussion Aussie. Feel free to read it yourself.

Stuffed if I am going over 21 pages.  In what way do you allege poofs have a lack of self control?

Because they get offended by Folau's facebook post, but no-one else on his list does.

"They?"  Some blob of poofs somewhere, some poofs, all poofs.  Who.  I was offended by what Folau said because he broke his contracted word.

I can imagine some poofs would take offence that Folau was repeating crap OT text which condemns them to Hell...and that is understandable as they would have been stunned by the sheer stupidity of it all.

I have never met a person who claims they were actually offended by Folau's post. It was mostly homofascists like yourself who claim "it is offensive" on their behalf. But still, there is no smoke without fire. I also haven't seen any gay people come out and tell everyone to get over it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #319 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 10:36am

Quote:
I have never met a person who claims they were actually offended by Folau's post. It was mostly homofascists like yourself who claim "it is offensive" on their behalf. But still, there is no smoke without fire. I also haven't seen any gay people come out and tell everyone to get over it.

There you go again, putting false words into my mouth.  The offence I took is exactly as I explained.  He broke his word given in exchange for $M4.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print