Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print
Rugby Australia blames the government (Read 31588 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rugby Australia blames the government
Reply #285 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:33pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:26pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:18pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:48pm:
I'm still amazed at the outrage on Folau'ss behalf by the very same mob calling for the head of Yassmin Abdel-Mageid.

She didn't say anyone was going to hell either. She just asked us to be compassionate.

yes but she is muslim ... how dare she ask middle aged white men to do anything
She stood up for her religious beliefs like falou. She even went as far as to tell us that Sharia is great for females? Pity she had to use ANZAC Day as a platform to have a go at our soldiers.

She did absolutely none of that.

You are right. She used the sacred slogan of lest we forget to have a shot at Australian border protection policy and the state of the middle east (on ANZAC Day) . Which obviously is a shot at western military interference. You don't F with ANZAC Day. A white SBS journalist copped the same so it had nothing to do with race. Just silly mouths.

sacred slogan  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

stay off the cool aid

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:40pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:34pm:
I'm still amazed at the outrage on Folau'ss behalf by the very same mob calling for the head of Yassmin Abdel-Mageid.

She didn't say anyone was going to hell either. She just asked us to be compassionate.

She stood up for her religious beliefs like falou. She even went as far as to tell us that Sharia is great for females? Pity she had to use ANZAC Day as a platform to have a go at our soldiers.

I don't care what she said. She, like falaou, is entitled to her opinion. But unlike Folau, she had no restriction on her employment contract.

I know that when I had staff, if they posted something on social media that had the potential to cost me customers, they would have been out on their arse long before they finished shutting down their computer. As an employee of RA, Folau has a duty to ensure that he does nothing to jeapordise RA's income streams. After all, It's those income streams that enable RA to pay his lucrative salary.

This just keeps going around in circles. We'll see what the court says hey?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #287 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:42pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:33pm:

You are right. She used the sacred slogan of lest we forget to have a shot at Australian border protection policy and the state of the middle east (on ANZAC Day) . Which obviously is a shot at western military interference. You don't F with ANZAC Day. A white SBS journalist copped the same so it had nothing to do with race. Just silly mouths.

sacred slogan  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

stay off the cool aid

It means- don't forget their deaths or how horrible WW1 was or we'll repeat it. I know you are only a few generations into the country but you should really learn this stuff.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:42pm

Angry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:40pm:
This just keeps going around in circles. We'll see what the court says hey?

I'll laugh when follau gets thrown out of court and goes to his $8m worth of property, while the fools who donated to him work out how to pay their bills.  Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #290 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:43pm

It's never stopped being repeated!

That was Yassmin's point. Lost on you, obviously.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:42pm:
It means- don't forget their deaths or how horrible WW1 was or we'll repeat it. I know you are only a few generations into the country but you should really learn this stuff.

it was so sacred that they ignored it after WWI, then again after WWII, after vietnam, after Kuwait, Iraq and so on and so on

sacred stuff Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #292 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:53pm

mothra wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:43pm:

Yasmin's point???? Yasmin was just sticking up for Muslims. She built her silly mouth around it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:53pm:

Yasmin's point???? Yasmin was just sticking up for Muslims. She built her silly mouth around it.

You'll never see the full picture if you let your hatred rule you

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #294 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:55pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:46pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:42pm:

it was so sacred that they ignored it after WWI, then again after WWII, after vietnam, after Kuwait, Iraq and so on and so on

sacred stuff Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Peoples dead relatives were never ignored. In fact it destroyed a load of families for generations. That's why Jasmin copped it.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:58pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:54pm:

I don't hate anybody. But if you blow into the country then watch what you say about slogans used to describe dead soldiers and ANZAC Day. It could backfire like it did for Jasmin.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 4:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:58pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:54pm:

I don't hate anybody. But if you blow into the country then watch what you say about slogans used to describe dead soldiers and ANZAC Day. It could backfire like it did for Jasmin.

it's obvious from your posts that you don't hate anyone 

except for muslims, abo's, wogs, chinks  and anyone who might disagree with you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

have I missed anyone?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:27pm

Like these nice people in the UK? ... perhaps not as bad though.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:28pm

Grin She absolutely did.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #299 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:31pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 8:34pm:

I don't care what she said. She, like falaou, is entitled to her opinion. But unlike Folau, she had no restriction on her employment contract.

I know that when I had staff, if they posted something on social media that had the potential to cost me customers, they would have been out on their arse long before they finished shutting down their computer. As an employee of RA, Folau has a duty to ensure that he does nothing to jeapordise RA's income streams. After all, It's those income streams that enable RA to pay his lucrative salary.

How the hell do you know that? I say as a contractor for the ABC/SBS she did have restrictions just like you say applied to Folau.

She was in receipt of govt funds aka tax payer funds and as such she should be bound by the same progressive ideals & code of conduct applied to ABC/SBS staff.

Or is it another example of lefty hypocrisy?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 
Send Topic Print