Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump and the wrong Megan Rapinoe (Read 2100 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Trump and the wrong Megan Rapinoe
Reply #30 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 8:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
I enjoy watching Womens Football, Soren.  The women are actually generally more skilled than their male counterparts - they actually get on and play the game rather than be "floppers" who fall over whenever an opponent challenges them for the ball.  The Australian team is generally an excellent role model for Australian women.    Cool

more skilled? Grin Grin Grin

More skilled at the game, Hammer.  Much more skilled.   Roll Eyes

Ever play soccer? Goal kickers can spot kick a ball over 70 metres on the fly. Can women do that? You are so full of crap brian.

Women can and do that and a whole lot more, Hammer.  You've obviously never watched womens soccer, have you?   Roll Eyes

I played soccer for over 10 years after I finished playing rugby league. Women don't even come close to competing against men in soccer. Men's soccer is played 4 times faster. Stick to your military history and stay away from sport which you've obviously never played.

Speed is not the best criteria for skill, Hammer.  Most professional mens soccer is played by "floppers" - players who fall over when ever an opponent comes near them, in order to get a penalty.   Womens soccer is played with real skill for the most part.   Only the North Koreans/Chinese/Russian teams are more like the mens players...    Roll Eyes

wow... sport REALLY is not one of your strengths, is it?

Obviously you've never really watched Womens Soccer, have you, Longy?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 8:21pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
I enjoy watching Womens Football, Soren.  The women are actually generally more skilled than their male counterparts - they actually get on and play the game rather than be "floppers" who fall over whenever an opponent challenges them for the ball.  The Australian team is generally an excellent role model for Australian women.    Cool

more skilled? Grin Grin Grin

More skilled at the game, Hammer.  Much more skilled.   Roll Eyes

Ever play soccer? Goal kickers can spot kick a ball over 70 metres on the fly. Can women do that? You are so full of crap brian.

Women can and do that and a whole lot more, Hammer.  You've obviously never watched womens soccer, have you?   Roll Eyes

I played soccer for over 10 years after I finished playing rugby league. Women don't even come close to competing against men in soccer. Men's soccer is played 4 times faster. Stick to your military history and stay away from sport which you've obviously never played.

Speed is not the best criteria for skill, Hammer.  Most professional mens soccer is played by "floppers" - players who fall over when ever an opponent comes near them, in order to get a penalty.   Womens soccer is played with real skill for the most part.   Only the North Koreans/Chinese/Russian teams are more like the mens players...    Roll Eyes

wow... sport REALLY is not one of your strengths, is it?

Obviously you've never really watched Womens Soccer, have you, Longy?   Roll Eyes

since you seem to think that womens soccer compares to mens, I gather you've never watched either. Like it or not, in virtually every sport, womens teams and mens teams are kept separate for fairly good reason. Men are faster and stronger than women - a fact you dont seem to understand.  Thinking that women are 'more skilled' is the comment of someone who doesnt seem to know much about the sport or for that matter, any sport.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 10:44pm

And yet Women's Sport in Australia is moving ahead of Men's because they can 'win' more consistently and without the violence, the thuggery, the cheating, the off-field scandals, the drugs, the sledging and other 'un-professional' behaviours and acts.

Oh so inferior  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print