Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump and the wrong Megan Rapinoe (Read 2117 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Trump and the wrong Megan Rapinoe
Reply #15 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
I enjoy watching Womens Football, Soren.  The women are actually generally more skilled than their male counterparts - they actually get on and play the game rather than be "floppers" who fall over whenever an opponent challenges them for the ball.  The Australian team is generally an excellent role model for Australian women.    Cool

more skilled? Grin Grin Grin

More skilled at the game, Hammer.  Much more skilled.   Roll Eyes

Ever play soccer? Goal kickers can spot kick a ball over 70 metres on the fly. Can women do that? You are so full of crap brian.

Women can and do that and a whole lot more, Hammer.  You've obviously never watched womens soccer, have you?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
I enjoy watching Womens Football, Soren.  The women are actually generally more skilled than their male counterparts - they actually get on and play the game rather than be "floppers" who fall over whenever an opponent challenges them for the ball.  The Australian team is generally an excellent role model for Australian women.    Cool

Ever play soccer? Goal kickers can spot kick a ball over 70 metres on the fly. Can women do that? You are so full of crap brian.

Women can and do that and a whole lot more, Hammer.  You've obviously never watched womens soccer, have you?   Roll Eyes

I played soccer for over 10 years after I finished playing rugby league. Women don't even come close to competing against men in soccer. Men's soccer is played 4 times faster. Stick to your military history and stay away from sport which you've obviously never played.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:02pm:

I played soccer for over 10 years after I finished playing rugby league. Women don't even come close to competing against men in soccer. Men's soccer is played 4 times faster. Stick to your military history and stay away from sport which you've obviously never played.

Speed is not the best criteria for skill, Hammer.  Most professional mens soccer is played by "floppers" - players who fall over when ever an opponent comes near them, in order to get a penalty.   Womens soccer is played with real skill for the most part.   Only the North Koreans/Chinese/Russian teams are more like the mens players...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:16am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 28th, 2019 at 6:17am:
Frank wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 4:48pm:
he instead tagged another Megan Rapinoe (though the president has since corrected his tweets).

The horror!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you look at the things Trump does in total isolation, it doesn't matter, but when you look at it in the context of all the other stupid things he does it starts to form a pattern.

Twitter was supposed to be the thing this President was good at...

But he's so eager to attack that he targeted the wrong person.

DJT has access to the launch codes.

I hope he gets his launch coordinates right,      ...first time!

Oooops.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 7:16am

Yadda wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:16am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 28th, 2019 at 6:17am:
Frank wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 27th, 2019 at 4:48pm:
he instead tagged another Megan Rapinoe (though the president has since corrected his tweets).

The horror!!!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you look at the things Trump does in total isolation, it doesn't matter, but when you look at it in the context of all the other stupid things he does it starts to form a pattern.

Twitter was supposed to be the thing this President was good at...

But he's so eager to attack that he targeted the wrong person.

DJT has access to the launch codes.

I hope he gets his launch coordinates right,      ...first time!

Oooops.

Considering the fact that he has the literacy level of a 5th grader (at best), he probably won't get them right.

'Alcaida'  Oh dear   Roll Eyes

I wonder if he's written any letters to the Cween lately.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 8:30am

Surely that's not real...

Please tell me that's not real and just satire..!?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 8:39am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 8:30am:
Surely that's not real...

Please tell me that's not real and just satire..!?

I'm afraid it's real.

'Only a person who hasn’t read any newspaper articles or briefing papers in the last 20 years would not know how to spell Al-Qaeda'

Trump's misspelled note about 'Alcaida' revealed in photo

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:01am

It's probably more secret 4D chess codes to Epstein to help him escape justice just like Serial claimed the Airport gaff was during his 4th of July speech when the teleprompter died.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:14am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:01am:
It's probably more secret 4D chess codes to Epstein to help him escape justice just like Serial claimed the Airport gaff was during his 4th of July speech when the teleprompter died.

Ah, that could be it.

Or an acronym, maybe.

"All Little Children Are In Donald's Attic" ?   Undecided

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:22am

I enjoyed watching womens AFL but at the same time, I noticed how much slower and less skilled they are than the mens comp. They get good attendances, but the admission is free so... yeah.

The women comp with improve over time, but the reality is that the men are faster, stronger, kick further, tackle harder and their skill levels are vastly superior.

The women get paid $5K a year and the men $500K.  And that seems quite fair. After all, a district mens football team would easily bet the best AFL womens team.

I enjoy both. Just dont pretend they are anywhere near the same thing.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 4:39pm

Err, you do realise we are discussing Womens Soccer, don't you, Longy?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 7:02pm:

Speed is not the best criteria for skill, Hammer.  Most professional mens soccer is played by "floppers" - players who fall over when ever an opponent comes near them, in order to get a penalty.   Womens soccer is played with real skill for the most part.   Only the North Koreans/Chinese/Russian teams are more like the mens players...    Roll Eyes

wow... sport REALLY is not one of your strengths, is it?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #27 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 5:40am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:14am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:01am:

Ah, that could be it.

Or an acronym, maybe.

"All Little Children Are In Donald's Attic" ?   Undecided

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 5:46am

It shows you that if he needs this sort of phonetic spelling even if it was a note from his handlers, he doesn't read any security briefings like so many insiders have claimed.

Commander in chief is asleep at the wheel, or more accurately, on the shitter poop tweeting.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 7:13pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 5:46am:
It shows you that if he needs this sort of phonetic spelling even if it was a note from his handlers, he doesn't read any security briefings like so many insiders have claimed.

Commander in chief is asleep at the wheel, or more accurately, on the shitter poop tweeting.

At his last racist-rally he told them "Ive got all night, i have nothing to do." That is because he is the lazest presiden ever by a wide margin. Most presidents worked 12 hour days. Trump is lucky to spend 90mins a day.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print