Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Happy Birthday *Wee Neve (Read 1526 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Happy Birthday *Wee Neve
Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:19am

"New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has won plaudits all over the world since landing her country's top job by demonstrating a brand of leadership that is both strong and very human.

"Just one example of this is the way she has balanced motherhood with her responsibilities to the nation, that is, the same way millions of other working mothers do every day.

"An Instagram post on the eve of Neve's first birthday once again highlighted the relatability of Ms Ardern, who demonstrates the same mixture of compassion and apprehension as any other young parent."

Jacinda Ardern felt the pressure … to bake a lovely cake for her baby's first birthday

That's my Prime Minister   Smiley

*'Wee' is the word New Zealander's use for 'little' or 'small'.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Happy Birthday *Wee Neve
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:25am

in all fairness to mums who are frazzled all the time..she does have a stay at home husband...and I am sure nannys galore on the end of phones....she isnt remarkable by any stretch....all mums do more that one job at the same time as having and bringing up  children...

trouble is for most of us its all taken for granted.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:30am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:25am:
in all fairness to mums who are frazzled all the time..she does have a stay at home husband...and I am sure nannys galore on the end of phones....she isnt remarkable by any stretch....all mums do more that one job at the same time as having and bringing up  children...

Maybe you should have read the article.

They're not saying she's remarkable.

"Just one example of this is the way she has balanced motherhood with her responsibilities to the nation, that is, the same way millions of other working mothers do every day."

"... the relatability of Ms Ardern, who demonstrates the same mixture of compassion and apprehension as any other young parent."

She's doing a wonderful job, just like millions of other parents.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:34am

I was replying to your groveling post on her pet...

it kind of makes her out to be  a first  and she aint by a long way...\

btw I would never give a 1 yr old coconut..it could choke.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:45am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:34am:
I was replying to your groveling post on her pet...

it kind of makes her out to be  a first  and she aint by a long way...\

btw I would never give a 1 yr old coconut..it could choke.

Perhaps that's a conversation you should be having with my wonderful Prime Minister.

https://homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/can-babies-eat-coconut-or-have-coconut-mi...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:56am

oh dear    you do like splitting hairs dont you pet..

did you look at the cake Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   or were you too busy looking into super mums eyes..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:04am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:56am:
oh dear    you do like splitting hairs dont you pet..

did you look at the cake Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   or were you too busy looking into super mums eyes..

Splitting hairs?  What do you mean?

Yes, I looked at the cake.

It appears to be covered in grated coconut.

"While there is no problem in feeding young babies grated coconut, it might be hard for a baby who’s just started solids to get used to the texture. So, it’s better to introduce grated coconut once baby is past the puree stage, at around 8 months."

Can I give my Baby Coconut?

Will you join me in wishing little Neve a happy birthday, dear?

Or would you rather drag an innocent baby into a cheap political points scoring exercise?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:06am

That's the way cods. Drag her back down.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am

freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:06am:

she has a full time job  how many women have full time jobs plus families today.....I believe many are single mums as well..

its ok fd I will shut up.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:30am

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am:

she has a full time job  how many women have full time jobs plus families today.....I believe many are single mums as well..

She thinks she is better than you cods. Are you gunna let her get away with that?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 11:17am

freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:30am:

She thinks she is better than you cods. Are you gunna let her get away with that?

I dont remember her saying that either... Angry Angry

i was just reminding greg   all women do that...it isnt NEW...

you sound like aussie  fd....always picking at the messenger.......

you obviously have no idea what ALL women actually do..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 11:29am

Christ Almighty - talk about pumping the Holy Feminist line - 'balances motherhood' - FCS - all she did was drop a kid out of wedlock and has plenty to pay for its care....

No big deal anywhere in sight here... millions of women drop kids without any of those benefits...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 11:35am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:30am:

Maybe you should have read the article.

They're not saying she's remarkable.

"Just one example of this is the way she has balanced motherhood with her responsibilities to the nation, that is, the same way millions of other working mothers do every day."

"... the relatability of Ms Ardern, who demonstrates the same mixture of compassion and apprehension as any other young parent."

She's doing a wonderful job, just like millions of other parents.

Sweeping generalisations and no substance - no way can she effectively 'balance' motherhood and the needs of a nation - something has to give somewhere.  If a politician is not full-time in the job, they are no good to us.

The second one is s sop to all those single Maori mums struggling on part-time casual at Colesworths ... zero real comparison in any way... and at the same time millions of other mothers are not working at all, and some are on the deadbeat path.

Many young parents have zero compassion and apprehension of their duties ..... look outside your front door sometime.....

.. and equally millions of parents are doing a dismal job.... you can't just arbitrarily allocate to one of the primest positions in the land only the good and say she's wonderful for having baby sitters on the public purse etc... jeez - say the same about Fat Joe in Washington....

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Welcome Back - now I can chew you ass for real.... (snuckles)  Wink

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 12:59pm

cods wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 11:17am:
freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2019 at 9:30am:

I dont remember her saying that either... Angry Angry

i was just reminding greg   all women do that...it isnt NEW...

Yes dear.  I didn't say it was new.

Neither did the article.

You missed it the first time, so I cut & paste it for you to read in isolation.

Looks like I'll have to do it again, as you don't seem to be getting the message.

Did you read it that time, dear?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 1:02pm

NZ PM TRANNY Jacinda Ardern

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print