Send Topic Print
Genocide denial denial (Read 903 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Genocide denial denial
Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:42am

Quote:
I think this must be why Gandalf objects so strongly to me starting new threads with 'quote bombs'. It's not because he likes to blame non-Muslims for bombs. It's because having the same discussion multiple times in one thread is not good enough for him. He likes to then repeat that across multiple, preferably unrelated threads.

I blame Islam.

You?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Genocide denial denial
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:54am

Same.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:03pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:54am:
Same.

And what do you think of someone who denies denying genocide?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:12pm

Not only does Gandalf deny that Muhammad committed genocide, he repeatedly, and despite pages of discussion, denied that I had even addressed the topic of genocide denial among Muslims. Not being satisfied with this level of absurdity, he took it one step further and denied that he had denied that I had addressed the topic.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:12pm:
Not only does Gandalf deny that Muhammad committed genocide, he repeatedly, and despite pages of discussion, denied that I had even addressed the topic of genocide denial among Muslims. Not being satisfied with this level of absurdity, he took it one step further and denied that he had denied that I had addressed the topic.

Yes, but you're denying G denied his denial, right? G's denying your denial that he denied his denial.

What, exactly, is being denied here?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 1:33pm

Not only does Gandalf deny that Muhammad committed genocide, he repeatedly, and despite pages of discussion, denied that I had even addressed the topic of genocide denial among Muslims.

You didn't, you haven't.

I asked you repeatedly to explain why non-gandalf muslims who deny the genocide must necessarily still support the genocide anyway.

You couldn't, and still can't come up with anything relevant to that actual question - and instead just inanely repeat your completely irrelevant explanation of how gandalf thinks. You have never once explained how that is in any way relevant to what non-gandalf muslim genocide deniers think like I keep asking.

Are you keeping up FD?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 6:55pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 1:33pm:
Not only does Gandalf deny that Muhammad committed genocide, he repeatedly, and despite pages of discussion, denied that I had even addressed the topic of genocide denial among Muslims.

You didn't, you haven't.

I asked you repeatedly to explain why non-gandalf muslims who deny the genocide must necessarily still support the genocide anyway.

It's not their definition - necessarily self-serving and arse-covering -that really matters.

I know you resist to see the world through non-Muslim eyes but the Muslim way of seeing is not the best and truest. Especially when it comes to judging Mohammedan atrocities, of which there is a fantastically long and bloody catalogue.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:39pm

You didn't, you haven't.

You couldn't, and still can't come up with anything relevant to that actual question - and instead just inanely repeat your completely irrelevant explanation of how gandalf thinks. You have never once explained how that is in any way relevant to what non-gandalf muslim genocide deniers think like I keep asking.

Are you keeping up FD?

I'm using a calculator, and all I can work out is if we subtract one denial, you and FD end up agreeing.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 22nd, 2019 at 3:39pm

It's enough to make anyone want to jump on a flying donkey and take off for Jerusalem, denying the denial or denying the denying of the denial, or worse still denying the denying of the denying of the denial, it's all getting confusing, no wonder the men squat to pee.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 22nd, 2019 at 6:56pm

You didn't, you haven't.

Are you keeping up FD?

They deny the genocide to excuse Mohammed.

No critical reflection, no thinking accommodating and adjusting to the unfolding of history. Mohammed in Mohammedan eyes must be defended in all circumstances because he was the best of Muslims.

Had Mohammed reached Australia and enslaved or slaughtered the Aborigines  - which he most assuredly would have done - you would be twisting and turning to explain that it was the Abos' own fault for not converting.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jun 24th, 2019 at 11:22pm

Frank wrote on Jun 22nd, 2019 at 6:56pm:

No critical reflection, no thinking accommodating and adjusting to the unfolding of history. Mohammed in Mohammedan eyes must be defended in all circumstances because he was the best of Muslims.

Even you would understand that this is not the same as being required to support something they don't even believe he did.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jun 25th, 2019 at 9:06am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 24th, 2019 at 11:22pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 22nd, 2019 at 6:56pm:

Even you would understand that this is not the same as being required to support something they don't even believe he did.

Many of them choose to voluntarily. It only becomes a requirement when they face job loss, beheading etc for apostasy.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Jun 25th, 2019 at 2:56pm

freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2019 at 9:06am:
Many of them choose to voluntarily.

Such as?

Oh thats right - "because... gandalf" - and thats definitely the only 'proof' you'll ever need.

A single anecdote magically becomes "many of them".

Thats rock solid justification for asserting that every single muslim on earth supports genocide if ever I've seen it.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 25th, 2019 at 5:07pm

When the day comes that the Jews are being so exhaustively beaten that they are hiding behind rocks and trees and the rocks and trees are going to call out to the muzzies to come and kill these hiding Jews.

Will that be Genocide?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print