Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Turn my back on youse lot... (Read 599 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Turn my back on youse lot...
Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:17pm

.. head to sunny Queenslund where they do things diff'runtly, you mark my words, to visit the son and grand-kids (daughter unavailable due to being in NYC with Touchstone Productions) and spend a week in the warm sun.... and youse lot get John Smith and Mothra banned?

What gives?

I mean - mothra may be an ideologue, but hardly a super-nasty person, and he/she's always susceptible to a valid argument (and vulnerable to fact and reason) - John Smith is like the fish that John West rejects - when you see the skid marks you just ignore and throw it back... or maybe bait it a little for fun.

But banning?

What's going on here? 

Greg Peccary (ting).....

John Smith (ting)......

Mothra (ting).......

Send not to ask for whom the bell tolls................... it tolls for thee..... when human nature and caring and simple acceptance and tolerance are thrown out the window into a snowdrift ... we are all the loser ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Turn my back on youse lot...
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 7:58am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:17pm:
.. head to sunny Queenslund where they do things diff'runtly, you mark my words, to visit the son and grand-kids (daughter unavailable due to being in NYC with Touchstone Productions) and spend a week in the warm sun.... and youse lot get John Smith and Mothra banned?

What gives?

I mean - mothra may be an ideologue, but hardly a super-nasty person, and he/she's always susceptible to a valid argument (and vulnerable to fact and reason) - John Smith is like the fish that John West rejects - when you see the skid marks you just ignore and throw it back... or maybe bait it a little for fun.

But banning?

What's going on here? 

Greg Peccary (ting).....

John Smith (ting)......

Mothra (ting).......

Send not to ask for whom the bell tolls................... it tolls for thee..... when human nature and caring and simple acceptance and tolerance are thrown out the window into a snowdrift ... we are all the loser ....

Where will you be staying up here....and the sun is hiding today.

They'll be back. You know it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 8:07am

we will miss you grap.. but we can give greg and moths  you best wishes.....try not to relax too much.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:02pm

Back home - been up north sussing out places and stuff for the ex's grandparents' 100th wedding anniversary get-together.

Happy to be home again.  Colder here, though.... flannels ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 4:07pm

They all have their socks

So they are all still here in reality.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 11:42am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:17pm:

What gives?

But banning?

What's going on here? 

Greg Peccary (ting).....

John Smith (ting)......

Mothra (ting).......

Hey Grap

I was up there for three days last week (work) weather was amazing (not the first time I've been).

In the early 2000's I worked up there for 6 months, took the misses and kids too went to all the fun parks.

Envious of the weather bloody beautiful mate..... Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print