Send Topic Print
CFMEU Moron Mobsters (Read 1217 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

CFMEU Moron Mobsters
Jun 20th, 2019 at 7:58am

Quote:
The national executive of the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union (CFMEU) has given embattled union boss John Setka its "full support", strongly condemning "untruthful leaks" from a meeting earlier this month as "acts of treachery".

The controversy escalated in the wake of reports Mr Setka, who is the Victorian secretary of the CFMEU, had disparaged the work of anti-violence campaigner Rosie Batty at a meeting of the union's national executive.

Mr Setka has denied making the comments and continues to defy calls from both sides of politics to stand down

the CFMEU's Construction and General Division National Executive said Mr Setka had the "full support" of the division.

"At no time at the [national executive] meeting on 5 June 2019 did John Setka criticise or denigrate Rosie Batty or indeed any campaign against family violence.
"We strongly support her campaign.

"Leaks and other acts of treachery only provide ammunition to conservative forces seeking to destroy trade unionism in Australia."

LINK

Fomenting paranoia in members

Harp strings and fostering of victim mentality

Acting & sounding like a mafia

Demanding to know who exposed Setka as if they were the CIA

Lies, lies and more damn lies

Guess the vote was an open show of hands, thereby assuring themselves of 100% agreement to support Setka because who would dare not raise a hand

Hope journos investigate Setka's finances because it sounds as if he's white faced desperate to stay on

I've read he's on half a million plus per annum.  That should be sufficient to support an over the hill loudmouth, surely

yet he's clinging for grim death, calling in all the favours and humiliating himself before the entire country by claiming he 'never said' anything untoward against Rose Batty

what's his secret?  Extended himself beyond his ridiculously high salary?  Or simply unprepared to accept he's a dinosaur who's time has passed?

Have a secret ballot and see how he fares

and take good care of the whistle-blower who exposed him, because the union thugs seem to believe they're running Capone's Chicago complete with concrete shoes

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: CFMEU Moron Mobsters
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:02am

Well, hang about, I have not seen or heard of any recording of the alleged comments Setka made.

Anthony erred badly acting as he did with no evidence.

I am making no comment on Setka. I am saying there is no evidence.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:28am

With the Mascot Tower scandal unfolding and the Opal Tower sitting there as condemnation of the Construction National Executive

you'd imagine negative exposure of thug-life Setka would be the least of their worries

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:18am

this imo is now a them against us  situation

the UNIONS AGAINST THE LABOR PARTY..

who exactly is in CHARGE...a power struggle..

if albo hasnt the full backing of his front bench  hes sunk

can anyone see shortarse being on albos side??..

not much can be said until the 5th...

lets await setkas court appearance   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

who knows he may get jail... Smiley

just sayin!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:43am

cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:18am:

just sayin!

Well, hang about, I have not seen or heard of any recording of the alleged comments Setka made.

And I don't think saying what he was alleged to say is a criminal offense

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:59am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:43am:

just sayin!

The union thugs, as reported by the media, put out the word to 'get' the individual who leaked what Setka is purported to have said re: Rose Batty.

In fact, union heavyweights instructed members to find out who was the leaker

that's how mafias operate.  It says all you need know about those union heavyweights and their Rule of Silence by Thuggery

As to it not being illegal (what Setka is purported to have said re Rose Batty)  no, I doubt it's illegal

what it did was inform the public of the mentality and attitudes of a man who's reported to be the ultimate union Big Shot

he's alleged to have said that men have less rights as result of Rose Batty combatting domestic violence and violence against women

and that's what is not being discussed overmuch

what it said, in effect, was -- we had more right as men before all this palaver (rose batty at the helm) about men bashing, raping and killing women and kids

translate that any way you like, but most people's interpretation is that men have been robbed of their rights to bash, rape and kill women and kids because of that vocal, high profile Rose Batty

break it down further and it translates to -- men have the right to rape, bash and kill women and kids and now Rose Batty is trying to put a stop to it, i.e., stop us exerting our male rights to rape, bash and kill

so the public understands from this that a union Big Man thinks a man has a right to rape, bash and kill

and that's the calibre of Big Man union members want as their spokesperson, as shown by the fact they support him and are fighting against his removal

He's denying he said it because it's been explained to him, no doubt, that it doesn't reflect at all well upon him as a person, let alone as someone fit to represent thousands of union members

so he's denied it.  As he would.  Because now he stands to lose a lot

and to shut down what was reportedly said by setka, union thugs put out the word to dig and dig until they found the leaker

you note they regard the whistle blower as a leaker, NOT as a liar

And from that, the public realises Setka did say it.  Thought he could get away with it within that circle.  Thought it made him sound tough, which illustrates he believed it would go down well with his peers -- that men have the right to rape, bash and kill women and kids

Setka's denying it now to save his own skin.  And he's pulling favours from everywhere to save his OWN skin -- translated to mean money and power and influence and deals/contracts.  He doesn't want to lose all that, who would

and union members are supporting him

Meanwhile, buildings are rotting before the deposit's even down

and the thugs care only to save the skin of their thug leader

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 12:15pm

The union is in dire straits atm and they only have themselves to blame. Acting like some sort of mafia. Tattooed boof heads riding Harley Davidson's and driving black navara's/Hilux.

Sad...because the union was started on good principles, now it's run by dickheads. Some of the core is still there but is eroded by the "tough carnts".

Recently....
Dealing coke from union funded vehicles.
Brown paper bags and houses built for nothing.
Standing over people like a hit man.
Extortion.....I've been on the end of this one.
Blackmail.....and this.
Dealings inside the organisation, under the noses of the hierarchy that are not aware.
Fkkk, the list is endless. They behave like outlaw bikies...and hate being told they are doing so.... Grin but they don't listen...and punish you for it.

Owell, like I said...they only have themselves to blame.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:26pm

just sayin!

Like the power brokers backstabbing in the LN P Cods?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:27pm

It's actually the C F M M E U.

Getting a tad too repetitious with your hypocritical Union bashing.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:32pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:26pm:

just sayin!

Like the power brokers backstabbing in the LN P Cods?  Roll Eyes

they dont have the outside interference of the UNIONS ..

do you see Albo getting the backing of shortarse and his cronies???..

they are all terrified of the POWER of the Unions....

greg has said the most onthis topic  and he agrees...the UNIONS have the Labor party by their short and curlies..

as you have probably heard   its now about MONEY we will with hold  all that money you are used to getting from us...

if you insist on sacking setka... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have yet to see the libs threatened like that by an unelected mob...

I stand by what I have said all along

albo! watch your back.

and the more I read on this the louder I will say it...

albo doesnt deserve this...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:27pm:

really yes I am aware they amalgamated with the Mining and energy  union... bu not everyone uses the extra M   or havent you noticed..

what hypocritical..about my comments????.. point them out if you are so sure..

what have a i said that isnt true...

greg maintains  the UNION IS THE LABOR PARTY    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

bashing??? really   prove it?

prove me wrong.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:27pm

Seeking out a fink is common to any organisation.... and I'd like to see the hard evidence, not the Reichstag fire being bandied about...

This kind of thing - if it is the truth that at the meeting etc no such things were said AND no genuine tweets sent - is very frightening for the future of this nation, and where its controlling powers are heading...

It sounded way too good to be true that a highly placed Union man in this day and age would viciously attack a woman who is a FAMILY violence spokesperson (may she one day get FAMILY violence on the table) and be so stupid as to tweet insults and abuse to her.

I'll wait for the evidence, too...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:30pm

cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

really yes I am aware they amalgamated with the Mining and energy  union... bu not everyone uses the extra M   or havent you noticed..

prove me wrong.

Greg does not maintain the Union is the Labor Party - he states, quite correctly, that the Labor Party is the party built by the Union movement.... it has, of course, broken the leash and is now rioting free of Union control... and becoming a neo-Communist party of supposedly victimised minorities real or imagined* with the assumption that it has the Right to set things that only it sees wrong, right by its standards ONLY.

Damn!  Torture that prose long enough and it will yield up the truth).....

taking on the mantle of protector of the oppressed minorities is a clear path in the pursuit of power - but not in the pursuit of actual benefit for those minorities or for society at large ......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:08am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:59am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:43am:
.............  Well, hang about, I have not seen or heard of any recording of the alleged comments Setka made.

The union thugs, as reported by the media, put out the word to 'get' the individual who leaked what Setka is purported to have said re: Rose Batty.

In fact, union heavyweights instructed members to find out who was the leaker

that's how mafias operate.  It says all you need know about those union heavyweights and their Rule of Silence by Thuggery

As to it not being illegal (what Setka is purported to have said re Rose Batty)  no, I doubt it's illegal

what it did was inform the public of the mentality and attitudes of a man who's reported to be the ultimate union Big Shot

he's alleged to have said that men have less rights as result of Rose Batty combatting domestic violence and violence against women

and that's what is not being discussed overmuch

what it said, in effect, was -- we had more right as men before all this palaver (rose batty at the helm) about men bashing, raping and killing women and kids

translate that any way you like, but most people's interpretation is that men have been robbed of their rights to bash, rape and kill women and kids because of that vocal, high profile Rose Batty

break it down further and it translates to -- men have the right to rape, bash and kill women and kids and now Rose Batty is trying to put a stop to it, i.e., stop us exerting our male rights to rape, bash and kill

so the public understands from this that a union Big Man thinks a man has a right to rape, bash and kill

and that's the calibre of Big Man union members want as their spokesperson, as shown by the fact they support him and are fighting against his removal

He's denying he said it because it's been explained to him, no doubt, that it doesn't reflect at all well upon him as a person, let alone as someone fit to represent thousands of union members

so he's denied it.  As he would.  Because now he stands to lose a lot

and to shut down what was reportedly said by setka, union thugs put out the word to dig and dig until they found the leaker

you note they regard the whistle blower as a leaker, NOT as a liar

And from that, the public realises Setka did say it.  Thought he could get away with it within that circle.  Thought it made him sound tough, which illustrates he believed it would go down well with his peers -- that men have the right to rape, bash and kill women and kids

Setka's denying it now to save his own skin.  And he's pulling favours from everywhere to save his OWN skin -- translated to mean money and power and influence and deals/contracts.  He doesn't want to lose all that, who would

and union members are supporting him

Meanwhile, buildings are rotting before the deposit's even down

and the thugs care only to save the skin of their thug leader

PZ547 - I hear your comments on unions perceived mentality and entirely agree.

I hear what you say about the alleged comments made about essentially domestic violence and entirely agree.
This is one area where unions should be very helpful to all parties.

An emotionally closed atmosphere festers latent domestic violence.
Unions should help here.

Anthony Albanese should not have taken a strong stance on an unproven allegation.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 7:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 11:30pm:
cods wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

prove me wrong.

Greg does not maintain the Union is the Labor Party - he states, quite correctly, that the Labor Party is the party built by the Union movement.... it has, of course, broken the leash and is now rioting free of Union control... and becoming a neo-Communist party of supposedly victimised minorities real or imagined* with the assumption that it has the Right to set things that only it sees wrong, right by its standards ONLY.

Damn!  Torture that prose long enough and it will yield up the truth).....

taking on the mantle of protector of the oppressed minorities is a clear path in the pursuit of power - but not in the pursuit of actual benefit for those minorities or for society at large ......

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1560330063/32

here ya go grap..

Where to start?   Roll Eyes

Yes, Setka won't go - I'm agreeing with you.

Albo will lose this fight, not Setka.

O'Connor?

Okay, I'll explain it ... slowly.

Brendan O'Connor is a Labor politician.

He was the Minister for Employment in the Rudd Government.

A very decent chap, and would make a good opposition leader (i.e. replace Albo).

Will the Unions like him?, I hear you say.

Yes, they sure will - his brother is the National Secretary of the CFMMEU - Michael O'Connor.

And no, you haven't been trying to tell us for years - I've been trying to explain it to you: the Labor Party was created by the Unions, and is run by the Unions. 

That's the way it's been since the very beginning.

Just as the Liberal Party are controlled by big business and organised crime, the Labor Party is controlled by the Unions.

You still seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't understand that.

greg has always stipulated that... ALWAYS.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print