Send Topic Print
They're Not Tinted (Read 581 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

They're Not Tinted
Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:25pm

Quote:
A South African mother who was put through a 'living nightmare' by a rapist who held a gun to her children's head to force her into sex has pleaded for help after her family were denied asylum in Australia.

Nicky, 45, was raped in front of her children by 32-year-old Sebenzile Simane - who also sexually molested her daughter after shooting his way into the Eastern Cape farm house.

After surviving the horrific ordeal, Nicky and her family were planning to move to Australia to set up a farm - but their humanitarian visas were rejected.

The mother-of-three said her family began dreaming of a new life when Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton said he was considering a special refugee intake for South Africans who had been persecuted.

She said those dreams have now been destroyed.

'It was a glimmer of hope, but it's concerning that nothing has ever come of it,' she told The Australian.

'I speak for thousands of South African farmers: we need a lifeline. The violence here is escalating
.'

more at LINK

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: They're Not Tinted
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:07pm

What?  Not tinted?  Why would Rajiputram Khanpur and Mohamed Sengele in the Immigration Department  reject a White applicant?

I'm beginning to think we need a Royal Commission into government employment and promotion practices, and into where, when, how, and why they arrive at some of their decisions.  Maybe into the current immigration policy mix.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 10:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:07pm:
What?  Not tinted?  Why would Rajiputram Khanpur and Mohamed Sengele in the Immigration Department  reject a White applicant?

I'm beginning to think we need a Royal Commission into government employment and promotion practices, and into where, when, how, and why they arrive at some of their decisions.  Maybe into the current immigration policy mix.....

Australia's been playing this game for a long time

Old friend of my father had a farm etc. in what was Rhodesia now Zimbabwe

His wife died of the stress.  But even though he'd lost almost everything courtesy of Mugabe, he retained his sense of humour.  He had two sons working in security and they had families, so the old friend decided he'd stick around

when his daughter and her family managed to get to Perth, the old friend went to stay with them for several weeks.  It changed his mind about remaining in South Africa, where he'd moved to.  He applied to Australia.  That's when he encountered Catch 22

From what he told us, he wasn't allowed to take more than 200,000 dollar equivalent out of South Africa.  And he wasn't eligible to come to Australia with less than $250,000.  That was twenty years ago.  He'd be dead now

In international online fora, you often see posts by whites in the African continent, virtually begging for help to get out

America and the Commonwealth plus Europe including UK, seem to have all the time in the world for non-whites, even illegals.  But they've turned their backs on whites trapped in Africa

I remember seeing one post about a year ago on a big international online forum.  A guy was ecstatic because the Netherlands I think, had granted him & his family some sort of migrant status.  I bet he and his family will not be staging home-invasions, rapes, bashings, car thefts, etc. in the host country to which they're genuinely so grateful

but here in Australia, we don't need decent, law abiding, willing to work type migrants, apparently

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:15pm

However many lovely white people are rejected, there's a gazillion times more tinted rape victims (or worse) that are denied visas.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 9:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
However many lovely white people are rejected, there's a gazillion times more tinted rape victims (or worse) that are denied visas.

That's because there are a gazillion times more tinted people in the world, and a gazillion times more tinted people wanting to upgrade by moving here.

We can't take them all.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print