Send Topic Print
How Progressive (Read 1013 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How Progressive
Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:23am

Quote:
Trans, gender diverse and intersex Victorians will no longer need to have gender reassignment surgery in order to change the sex on their birth certificate, under proposed new laws.

The state Labor government will on Tuesday introduce a bill to parliament which, if passed, will allow applicants to self-nominate the sex listed on their birth registration.

Applicants can chose male, female, or any other gender diverse or non-binary descriptor.
This alters the current regime that requires an individual to undergo gender reassignment surgery before their birth certificate can be changed.

The reform also recognises some trans and gender diverse people are unable to, or choose not to, undergo such medical procedures.

But Victoria's Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages will be able to refuse a descriptor that's obscene or offensive or isn't a recognisable sex descriptor

mail online

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Progressive
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:43am

I blame Islam.

You?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:43am:
I blame Islam.

You?

How you going, Laugh?

me?  I blame Collins Street parasites

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:07am

and as this has aroused so much interest

maybe there'll be discussion

like how will it work?

Cops finally apprehend a great lump of a bloke who's coward punched a pensioner and broken into a bike shop

the bloke escaped capture earlier when the cops grabbed him by the hair, only for it to come off

cops resumed the chase and finally nabbed him

mug shot shows him to be 6'1', 112kg, multiple tatts, week length beard, dressed in stained stubbies, mismatching socks and steel tipped boots.  On his person were found a gym membership card for an establishment frequented by known crims and a used condom

'He claims his name is Cashmere Precious, sir.  He wants a pink cell and female sanitary products.  All we have is the holding tank and it's half full, being Saturday night.  Where are we supposed to put him while respecting his human rights and gender fluidity?'

senior cop --- ' %$//)*'

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:30am

TBH....I couldn't care less what these freaks do.
To me, and biologically they are either MALE or FEMALE.  Nothing more. If they want to pretend then go right ahead. I will not pretend to address them differently.
Fetishes come and go. These sick people are now getting their fetish through the courts to be made law. All good....just don't involve me in their psychological disorders.

Victoria is Australia's very own USA "only in Victoria".
Perhaps they can become their own country soon....send all the freaks there and let the rest of society move on.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:46am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:30am:
To me, and biologically they are either MALE or FEMALE.  Nothing more. If they want to pretend then go right ahead. I will not pretend to address them differently.
Fetishes come and go. These sick people are now getting their fetish through the courts to be made law. All good....just don't involve me in their psychological disorders.

Perhaps they can become their own country soon....send all the freaks there and let the rest of society move on.

I don't have the news report 100% accurate, because I tend to click out in the interests of blood pressure

but -- in the UK within the last month or so, was a news report about a gender-fluid guy (biologically male) who claimed through the courts that he considered himself to be female

and such is the rot within the legal establishment now, particularly in commonwealth countries, that he was, as requested, incarcerated in a female prison

until

it was discovered that he was in a sexual relationship with his female cell-mate in that female prison

and I have a vague recollection that he'd been sexually involved with other female prisoners, or maybe it was guards

I can't see how similar cases won't arise in Victoria (and you know it will spread to become nationally) if this insane bill is passed

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:55am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:46am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:30am:

I don't have the news report 100% accurate, because I tend to click out in the interests of blood pressure

but -- in the UK within the last month or so, was a news report about a gender-fluid guy (biologically male) who claimed through the courts that he considered himself to be female

and such is the rot within the legal establishment now, particularly in commonwealth countries, that he was, as requested, incarcerated in a female prison

until

it was discovered that he was in a sexual relationship with his female cell-mate in that female prison

and I have a vague recollection that he'd been sexually involved with other female prisoners, or maybe it was guards

I can't see how similar cases won't arise in Victoria (and you know it will spread to become nationally) if this insane bill is passed

Yep. It will go down the same path.
There are a lot of sick and twisted men out there that will give it crack. 
Like a kid in a candy store.

I wonder how it will go WHEN, not if,  one of these men actually RAPE a female prisoner.
That women should be able to sue the pants of the gov for locking this sick mongrel up with them.
Can of worms.

I wonder if a biological female will be locked up in a men's jail because she thinks she is a man?

Interesting times. The new "in thing" to do for people that have to much time on their hands.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:00am

Read this for a clue to the future in Oz

LINK Sun UK

I don't think it's the same case

worse, by the sound of it

Quote:
LAG'S SEX CRIMES Transgender rapist carried out four sex attacks on female inmates in jail

She has now pleaded guilty to four rapes.

White also admits two sex attacks at the jail between September and November 2017. A judge ordered the remaining two to lie on file.

She had been jailed in 2001 for assault and gross indecency with a child.

White began identifying as a woman four years ago

LINK

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:04am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:00am:

LINK Sun UK

Quote:
LAG'S SEX CRIMES Transgender rapist carried out four sex attacks on female inmates in jail

White also admits two sex attacks at the jail between September and November 2017. A judge ordered the remaining two to lie on file.

LINK

Bingo.

If this "thing" used its cock then it is STILL A MAN...and fooling some really dumb people.
Cut its dick off now, and let it bleed out. Parasite.

No doubt someone will have a go at me for saying that....but I don't give a crap. It should be done.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:15am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:04am:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:00am:

LINK Sun UK

Quote:

LINK

Bingo.

If this "thing" used its cock then it is STILL A MAN...and fooling some really dumb people.
Cut its dick off now, and let it bleed out. Parasite.

No doubt someone will have a go at me for saying that....but I don't give a crap. It should be done.

Article says that in UK, in order to 'qualify' as a woman, the individual is required to 'live as a woman' for two years

Friends revealed (as per article) that the creature had not fulfilled that requirement, and had failed to attend some sessions with a trans support group

further, he/she had a wife and child

and had worked as a drag artist in Manchester

BUT -- the Law, the courts, the prison administrators --- terrified of falling afoul of political correctness no doubt -- put him in a women's prison.  And we know what he got up to there

What should not be forgotten is the reason he was originally imprisoned -- paedophilia

Quite clearly, this creature was well and truly taking the pizz all around

The prison authorities apologised to the raped inmates

the creature is now in a male prison

Obviously, new gender fluid prisons will have to be built at more astronomical cost to the taxpayers who struggle to feed and house their own families in a difficult economic and employment climate

Maybe the revolution, the one we need to have, should be different to the rest

a gender fluid revolution, perhaps.  Where we all claim gender fluidity of some description and commit crimes sufficient to put us in prisons

leaving the rich, the media and politicians to pay the way for all of us while we languish in prison, a roof over our heads, food prepared for us, exercise yards, extracurricular activities (I fancy sculpture, how about you -- maybe you'd like writer's workshops or basket work?) and earnest looking psychologists for a shoulder to whine on

we have to fight fire with fire.  And if we're all in specialty prisons, strength in numbers

maybe the indigenous could take up the slack in civvy street to keep us in comfort while we play with make-up and wigs and false beards, etc. 

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:30am

The first part....I'm not surprised.  Angry Angry Angry

Second part...the revelution....

🤣🤣🤣

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:41am

Forgetting this birth certificate stupidity....

the Victorian Govt has at least done one good thing .....

It's introduced new VAD(Voluntary Assisted Death)  laws for the terminally ill that come into effect next month.

Something right for once.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:48am

Gnads wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:41am:
Well the Victorian Govt has at least done one good thing .....

It's introduced new VAD(Voluntary Assisted Death)  laws for the terminally ill that come into effect next month.

Wish it were so

they've created a maze to be run by those who simply are driven by pain and desperation to escape the prison of their physical body

must be terminally ill and destined to die within twelve months of submission, for example

must have this, do that, etc

which is what drove the fireman father of three or four to opt for Dignitas

Vic govt. CLAIM they've 'allowed' people to die

but typically, have created as many hurdles to jump, almost, as if the law had never been passed

and NO one has explained or justified a government (of the people, by the people, for the people -- our temporary employees in other words) assuming the right to tell people whether or not they have the right to exit their physical bodies !!

What gives government the right to decide ?

and while we're at it, what qualifies the religious community (supposedly SERVANTS in the service of God) to say anything at ALL about voluntary euthanasia aka a person deciding he's had a gutful of his life ?

So not far enough, Vic govt.  Nowhere NEAR far enough

and it will do nothing to stem the deliberate drivings into trees and trucks or people jumping under trains, or ending up in coma because they used pills

and when you realise that governments and religions are permitted by law to prevent you from ending your life -- you are forced to ask, Who's life is it?

and from the halls of government and the church comes a smirking response:  'Not yours matey'

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:59am

PZ547 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:48am:

Wish it were so

they've created a maze to be run by those who simply are driven by pain and desperation to escape the prison of their physical body

must be terminally ill and destined to die within twelve months of submission, for example

but typically, have created as many hurdles to jump, almost, as if the law had never been passed

and NO one has explained or justified a government (of the people, by the people, for the people -- our temporary employees in other words) assuming the right to tell people whether or not they have the right to exit their physical bodies !!

and while we're at it, what qualifies the religious community (supposedly SERVANTS in the service of God) to say anything at ALL about voluntary euthanasia aka a person deciding he's had a gutful of his life ?

and it will do nothing to stem the deliberate drivings into trees and trucks or people jumping under trains, or ending up in coma because they used pills

and when you realise that governments and religions are permitted by law to prevent you from ending your life -- you are forced to ask, Who's life is it?

and from the halls of government and the church comes a smirking response:  'Not yours matey'

Yes I did hear some of the qualifying stipulations.

And you're right ... in that case it doesn't go far enough.

So I probably jumped the gun when I saw what looked to be a positive from a govt. for once.

And I agree, what right do self righteous religious arsehole and govt have over what a person does with their life/body.

Look at the US with the mass legislation outlawing abortion in the US .....

the Right to Lifers exerting their will over women making decisions about their body and with their reproductive choices.  Angry

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 10:16am

Gnads wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:59am:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 9:48am:

Wish it were so

Yes I did hear some of the qualifying stipulations.

And you're right ... in that case it doesn't go far enough.

So I probably jumped the gun when I saw what looked to be a positive from a govt. for once.

And I agree, what right do self righteous religious arsehole and govt have over what a person does with their life/body.

Look at the US with the mass legislation outlawing abortion in the US .....

the Right to Lifers exerting their will over women making decisions about their body and with their reproductive choices.  Angry

You're not the only one to have silently given a shout of joy when it was first announced.  Politicians crying on the floor of parliament because it had passed.  And people everywhere congratulating the pollies for their bravery, etc.

then I read the fine print.  And it's a nightmare for anyone who simply has had enough and wants to go.  In their case, not a hope.  Only for those due to die within 12 months, must have this and sign that and this within twelve days, must be approved by a gang of doctors, on and on

but -- they get to claim they're ground-breakers

For the 'elite', however, different story

Does anyone believe Bob Hawke died in agony?

Remember years ago when it was known that the Queen's grandfather was euthanised for the sake of convenience?  Finished him off.  Not that it was a bad thing.  Doctors provided a merciful end for the rank and file on regular basis, just as they chose not to slap to life newborns with debilitating conditions.  People were able to rely on teh good old doc.  Then came the litigation.  Then the massive increase doctors had to pay in insurance as result. Then the holy rollers twisted governments' arms -- no votes and no donations if you don't stop people from dying when they want

and now the abortion controversies

There has to be more to this self-righteousness

first, they're spreading world populations as if they were butter.  Here you go Europe -- we're sending you a minimum of 50 million from the african continent.  We've decided you need 'colouring up'.  And more to come.  And we'll say it's because all the ghastly old pensioners are killing younger generations with their endless demands

No.  No more abortions.  We don't care that you already have six starvlings at home.  Pop em out and shut up.  And we're going to force lots of poppings via LAWS

then you remember the faint whispers which occasionally make it to the whore media's surface -- such as world populations will top out in a few decades and begin to decline

now it involves consumers of the future. Profits of the future

so suddenly, despite the endless warnings about over population, the LAW makers want MORE populations

profits

money

cannon fodder

keeping the elites in the style to which they've long been accustomed

Get those human farm animals BREEDING

doesn't matter about quality

the elite care only about quantity

Breed you bugger, breed

and you sick and dying and the 'wanna leave' people -- shut up.  You'll leave when we say you can

and not before we've taxed you for life, then taxed you some more and then make you pay through the  nose for disposal of your rotting corpse, and then tax your descendants on every cent you've scraped together in order to leave them

and politicians actually CRIED when they passed the voluntary euthanasia bill

pass the tissues to those it will not help at all

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print