Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Very bad guy. NZ Mosques. (Read 1730 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Very bad guy. NZ Mosques.
Jun 18th, 2019 at 3:20pm

Gordon will know what Mosque this Muslim arsehole attends, so tell us Gordon.

Link.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Very bad guy. NZ Mosques.
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:38pm

Not much of a case of inciting violence, unless he expressed such belief when posting this. He got 21 months for posting the video.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:38pm:
Not much of a case of inciting violence, unless he expressed such belief when posting this. He got 21 months for posting the video.

Yep........after doing so was very publicly made illegal.  That is just awful isn't it?  Why should people be sent to prison for breaking a law concerning acts of terrorism?  Disgraceful.  I'll bet he would never have been sent to prison if he was white.  It's just because he is tinted you know.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:10pm

To bad for him then ay.

It surprises me that people get jailed for this yet all over the web there are vids of people getting shot, beheaded, thrown off buildings.

Why do Muslims get this sort of treatment Aussie?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:12pm

If he said the killings were a good thing and there should be more of it - he deserves much worse.

We don't customarily do killings of innocents in our culture....

I would have thought that free release of the video would be more in keeping with a free society - without any commentary suggesting any favour or inclination for such a thing.

Mature people can judge for themselves - and what (unnamed) did was an atrocity pure and simple.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:15pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:10pm:
To bad for him then ay.

It surprises me that people get jailed for this yet all over the web there are vids of people getting shot, beheaded, thrown off buildings.

Oh I know Captain.  Why can't Muslims thumb their nose at NZ terrorism laws?  Everyone has an inherent right to see Muslims being slaughtered, it's good for our souls you know.  If you ask me, I'd blame Islam.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:15pm:
To bad for him then ay.

Oh I know Captain.  Why can't Muslims thumb their nose at NZ terrorism laws?  Everyone has an inherent right to see Muslims being slaughtered, it's good for our souls you know.  If you ask me, I'd blame Islam.

Well they seem to be behaving a little precious...especially when they don't run NZ....apparently.

I think they are behaving just like the Charlie Hebdo lot. They have been humiliated in public and they are set to jail anyone that tries to share the humiliation online. They can't just walk in and bomb them now can they? The west is awake to that carry on.

Wonder if this bloke will die in prison?
Won't that stir the pot.... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm:
To bad for him then ay.

Well they seem to be behaving a little precious...especially when they don't run NZ....apparently.

I think they are behaving just like the Charlie Hebdo lot. They have been humiliated in public and they are set to jail anyone that tries to share the humiliation online. They can't just walk in and bomb them now can they? The west is awake to that carry on.

That's right Captain.  How dare they run New Zealand and try to stop us all from seeing Muslims being slaughtered.  I feel as though my wallet has been pickpocketed by the street urchin mob of that notorious Muslim Fagin.  Shall we blame Islam, Captain?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 6:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:12pm:
If he said the killings were a good thing and there should be more of it - he deserves much worse.

One member of this forum was saying pretty much exactly that in the days after Christchurch.

I know of at least one other member here who has applauded other acts of violence against innocent muslims.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:00pm

I have no problem with the sentence. They guy is a hate monger and should be locked up.

Do we have similar legislation here? If so, there are one or two on here who should pay particular attention.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
To bad for him then ay.

That's right Captain.  How dare they run New Zealand and try to stop us all from seeing Muslims being slaughtered.  I feel as though my wallet has been pickpocketed by the street urchin mob of that notorious Muslim Fagin.  Shall we blame Islam, Captain?

So you believe that anyone who shares a video of murder should be locked up?
Hmmmm.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
To bad for him then ay.

Hmmmm.

Of course not Captain.  Your children and mine are entitled to see Muslims being mown down!  How else will they ever learn that Muslims are terribly awful people who actually not only slaughter people, they video it and then others get to share it lawfully with our kids.  You can't be any fairer than that Captain.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
To bad for him then ay.

Hmmmm.

Of course not Captain.
  Your children and mine are entitled to see Muslims being mown down!  How else will they ever learn that Muslims are terribly awful people who actually not only slaughter people, they video it and then others get to share it lawfully with our kids.  You can't be any fairer than that Captain.

Okay...so you don't agree with the sentence handed down.
That's all you had to say.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:22pm

How could you possibly have misunderstood me, Captain?  Shall we blame Islam?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:11pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:38pm:
He got 21 months for posting the video.

No, not only that:

Quote:
Christchurch District Court Judge Stephen O'Driscoll said that when questioned about the video, Arps had described it as "awesome" and had shown no empathy toward the victims.

Justice O'Driscoll said the 44-year-old had strong and unrepentant views about the Muslim community and had, in effect, committed a hate crime.

Quote:
Justice O'Driscoll said Arps had also asked somebody to insert crosshairs and include a kill count in order to create an internet meme, although there was no evidence he had shared the meme.

also, this guy had a history, which probably contributed to the sentence:

Quote:
According to court documents, Arps was charged with "offensive behaviour" and fined NZ$800 ($759) in 2016 after he delivered a bloodied pig's head to Al Noor mosque, one of the mosques that was targeted in the mass shooting.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print