Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Islam has nothing to do with Muhammad (Read 1833 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Islam has nothing to do with Muhammad
Jun 17th, 2019 at 7:47pm

...according to 'many' Muslims:

polite_gandalf wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
Contemporaries of Muhammad 'followed' Muhammad. Many muslims today read the sayings and behaviours of Muhammad and follow those, but there is a significant number who reject the ahadith and sunna and follow the Quran only. For these people, Muhammad plays no real role in their religion.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam has nothing to do with Muhammad
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 7:48pm

misrepresenting what people say again FD ... tell me, has it ever worked for you? And yet you persist.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 10:53pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
misrepresenting what people say again FD ... tell me, has it ever worked for you? And yet you persist.

Moslems living within Western, secular nations unceasingly misrepresent ISLAM, to non-moslems.
....but moslems would always deny that accusation, against them.

And moslems will perform any number of mental contortions, and mental gymnastics, in order to provide any number of plausible denial scenarios.

But the one basic truth which always applies,      is that whenever it will further the interests of a moslem to do so,
the moslem will always lie, to non-moslems,      and he will shamelessly misrepresent what ISLAM is, to a non-moslem.

e.g.
Witness, during a mosque 'open day' in the UK, a moslem community leader feigning respect and friendship - towards a group of non-moslem visitors...

Quote:

"The Undercover Mosque: The return"
     [...in the UK]

"...the Regent's Park Mosque in London is the establishment mosque in Britain, and that it puts on a face of moderation and support for integration of Muslims into British society."

"...A group of Christians visiting the mosque and the preacher and the Women's Circle treat [the Christians] kindly and talk about,

'We're all people of the book and we all come from the same history'."

THE KICKER...
Quote:

"Just as soon as that group of visitors [the Christians] leaves, the language changes completely.

'CHRISTIANITY IS VILE', the preacher says....."

SOURCE;
Quote:

ABC Radio National Religion interview transcript  - "The Undercover Mosque: The return"

".....Stephen Crittenden: .....your program highlights a certain kind of duplicity.

When they're caught out, individuals don't miss a [beat], they just say they've been taken out of context....

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/religionreport/the-undercover-mosqu...
updated....
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/archived/religionreport/the-undercover-mosque/3183906#transcript

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 2:10pm

FD won't say, JS.

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:14pm

Do they beleive the qur'an which comes directly from muhammad's mouth is the infallible unchangeable perfect word of allah?

If they don't believe other things how do they know he wasn't lying to them and only trying to rev up support for his spread of islam across the land, by telling them how much allah now hated all non believers and wanted them raped tortured and killed, until all religion is for allah?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 2:10pm:

FD won't say, JS.

What sound does a jellyfish make?

Do tell us, Abu....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1560653100/5#5

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:40pm

'Islam has nothing to do with Muhammad'....

freediver wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 7:47pm:

Contemporaries of Muhammad 'followed' Muhammad.

Many muslims today read the sayings and behaviours of Muhammad and follow those,

....but there is a significant number who reject the ahadith and sunna and follow the Quran only.

For these people, Muhammad plays no real role in their religion.

gandalf,

Allah, in the Koran,         praises the Messenger of Allah [i.e. Mohammed] to the high heaven.

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah [i.e. Mohammed] a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."

Koran 33.021

What about you gandalf ?

Do you, revere Allah, and his word, the Koran ?
...and do you therefore, also revere the life and the example of Mohammed, the Messenger of Allah ?

IP Logged

Faruk

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 6:58am

moses wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
Do they beleive the qur'an which comes directly from muhammad's mouth is the infallible unchangeable perfect word of allah?

If they don't believe other things how do they know he wasn't lying to them and only trying to rev up support for his spread of islam across the land, by telling them how much allah now hated all non believers and wanted them raped tortured and killed, until all religion is for allah?
The Quran is its own poof.

IP Logged

Faruk

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 7:01am

Contemporaries of Muhammad 'followed' Muhammad. Many muslims today read the sayings and behaviours of Muhammad and follow those, but there is a significant number who reject the ahadith and sunna and follow the Quran only. For these people, Muhammad plays no real role in their religion.

is this because if they don't follow the sunnah you can't belittle them because of Muhammad and even you know the Quran has been proven true?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 8:17am

The problem for the moderate Muslim is the same as the problem for the moderate Christian.....the fundamentalist is being more honest.

Most people probably read the bible or the Koran and cherry pick bits.

But when did god or Allah say " you can ignore this bit , but pay attention because I,m about to get to the good bits.

And there are good bits.

I think most Christians are at a point where they can say , I will ignore these bits as they are rubbish.

But I honestly have not heard a Muslim do likewise.

It must be cowardice in the face of the fundamentalists.
Till Muslims can sort that out, they will be intellectually dishonest.
There are real risks to speaking up.

You would need quite a spine to speak up.
Most wont be up to it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:48am

Faruk wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 6:58am:
moses wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 5:14pm:

The Quran is its own poof.

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:54am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 8:17am:
The problem for the moderate Muslim is the same as the problem for the moderate Christian.....the fundamentalist is being more honest.

Most people probably read the bible or the Koran and cherry pick bits.

But when did god or Allah say " you can ignore this bit , but pay attention because I,m about to get to the good bits.

And there are good bits.

I think most Christians are at a point where they can say , I will ignore these bits as they are rubbish.

But I honestly have not heard a Muslim do likewise.

It must be cowardice in the face of the fundamentalists.
Till Muslims can sort that out, they will be intellectually dishonest.
There are real risks to speaking up.

You would need quite a spine to speak up.
Most wont be up to it.

You have never heard a Muslim do likewise, dear, because you don't know any.

Just as you've never heard Peter Jensen or George Pell get up and say certain parts of the Bible are rubbish.

They don't, they won't. God might strike them dead (or have them arrested and put in jail).

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:31pm

Faruk wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 7:01am:

is this because if they don't follow the sunnah you can't belittle them because of Muhammad and even you know the Quran has been proven true?

There is more than enough in the Quran to belittle Muslims with.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:35pm

freediver wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:31pm:

There is more than enough in the Quran to belittle Muslims with.

There's a lot you need to make up too, no?

Is this because there's not enough in the Quran to belittle Muslims with?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 12:45pm

The Quran hasn't been proven to be true anyone who reads it can see it's a load of codswallop.

What do you expect a non muslim to think about your so called truth when they read this?

Quote:
Sahih International

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

https://quran.com/18/86

Quote:
until when he reached the setting of the sun the place where it sets he found it setting in a muddy spring ‘ayn hami’a a spring containing ham’a which is black clay its setting in a spring is described as seen from the perspective of the eye for otherwise it is far larger in size than this world; and he found by it that is by the spring a folk of disbelievers. We said ‘O Dhū’l-Qarnayn — by means of inspiration — either chastise the folk by slaying them or treat them kindly’ by merely taking them captive.

https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=18&tAyahNo=8...

Quote:

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print