Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Is the Bible more cunning than the Quran? (Read 13310 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is the Bible more cunning than the Quran?
Reply #45 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 7:51pm

So what is the verdict Abubu, Is the Quran as cunning as?

I read one paragraph of the bible once when I was alone in a hotel room and couldn't make head nor tails of it so I can't comment.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 2:55am

moses wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
I'm the bloke who lives down the road from you, across the street, up the road, in the towns, in the cities, in the bush, in the west, in the east, in the north and south.

I'm actually gaining in numbers at an unimaginable speed around the world.

How's that you say?

Well islam and its' doctrine of putrid evilness is the root cause of all our global islamic terrorism.

If islamic terrorism was confined solely to muzzie killing muzzie insanity, it wouldn't be the problem it is today. (and I wouldn't be increasing like I am)

You see the muzzies still believe that the non believers around the globe have to be bought into the land of dar al-islam, so that all religion will be for allah, so they take the liberty of killing thousands of innocent nonbelievers with all kinds of pursuits which will put the jihadist on the ensured path to the big brothel in the sky.

I proclaim loudly that islamic terrorism is the brainchild of the now deceased, deformed, thief, liar, pedophile, rapist, torturer and mass murderer muhammad.

muhammad was the only author of islam, so the cult is a mirror image of his persona.

Well evil begets evil they say, so it's only natural that the qur'an projects islamic terrorism, this terrorism will never die while islam remains in the state it is in now, the only hope is for muslims to take responsibility for islamic terrorism and denounce the extreme inhumanity it preaches ( sadly we have *moderate* muslims and their loony leftard apologists who don't want to clean islam up, so the good fight goes on for a bit longer yet

I know, dear, but are you a Christian?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Have you come to a conclusion Abubu, are the Muslims more cunning and dare I say more crafty?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:22pm

I quote the bible on this debate site, that makes me Christian?

I quote the qur'an on this debate site, that makes me muslim?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 4:15pm

It would seem to me that all the killing in the name of religion is perpetrated by the Muslims these days.

I blame the Koran, you Abu?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:55pm

moses wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 3:22pm:
I quote the bible on this debate site, that makes me Christian?

I quote the qur'an on this debate site, that makes me muslim?

I see. So you don't want to admit you're a Christian because of the argument you just made - your prophet Yeheshua said not to judge others. Your daily hate sessions about the Muselman and his apologists contradict everything your prophet said and did.

So you hide your hypocrisy by refusing to admit your alleged Christianity.

Cunning, no? What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:57pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 20th, 2019 at 4:15pm:
It would seem to me that all the killing in the name of religion is perpetrated by the Muslims these days.

I blame the Koran, you Abu?

And you blaming the Quran is your attempt to hide the hypocrisy that all you've ever blamed is the tinted.

You're cunning too, no?

IP Logged

Faruk

Australian Politics

Re: Is the Bible more violent than the Quran?
Reply #52 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 4:59am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:02pm:
moses wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Oh dear not those bloody Amalekites again, I thought the Hebrews were told this about 4000 years ago to eradicate Amalek off the face of the earth.

Oh, Moses, that's appalling. Are you saying Jews support genocide?
Palestinians confirm that some of them do.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is the Bible more violent than the Quran?
Reply #53 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 11:46am

Faruk wrote on Jun 21st, 2019 at 4:59am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:02pm:
moses wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Oh dear not those bloody Amalekites again, I thought the Hebrews were told this about 4000 years ago to eradicate Amalek off the face of the earth.

Oh, Moses, that's appalling. Are you saying Jews support genocide?
Palestinians confirm that some of them do.

Moses doesn't like talking about that, Faruk. I think he wants us to return to the subject of Deuteronomy.

He can then say it's 8000 years old and doesn't work anymore. The spell's lifted.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 21st, 2019 at 3:49pm

It certainly was a long time ago and is of no consequence to the world today 2019, it never once said anything about Y.H.W.H. wanting the Hebrews to conquer the entire globe and that everyone must convert to Judaism or be killed.

Now what does the muzzie book say?

All religion must be for allah across the entire globe.

muhammad definitely saw allahs' three daughters in paradise.

muslims are not to seek peace they must pursue the upper hand.

So of the two books methinks that today 2019 the muzzie book is the worst.

Present day affairs of the muslim lands confirm my assumptions.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:54pm

spiked
@spikedonline
·
11 Jul
“You cannot seriously compare anti-Semitism and Islamophobia. Anti-Semitism is the oldest hatred and has killed millions of people. Islamophobia is a recently invented term that is mainly designed to shut down critical discussion about Islam.”

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 5:03pm

It is patently obvious the qur'an is a totally evil satanic book of muslim supremacy, it openly states that the highest grade of muslim is the one who slays and is slain in the cause of allah.

What cause does allah have?

Once again it's in the book, fight and kill until all religion is for allah.

why are the muzzies killing their children in the 100s' of 1000s because todays' higher grade of muslim is devoutly trying to install dar al-Islam across the globe, while the 2nd grade *moderates* try and kill them before they do?

Their blind submission too their death cult ideology has put them right where they are today 2019.

The funny (well if it wasn't so serious) thing is that leftards are so depraved they actually support this state of affairs, they refuse to criticize this degeneracy, instead always trying to create a smokescreen by pushing their hatred of white western Christianity.

Oh well the world will keep on turning, we will win in the end, islam is slithering around desperately trying to get all mocking and criticizing of islam made illegal as it will be destroyed by the truth in the end.

Then the next big hurdle will be?

Many of Ye Ancient Scribes of Yore predicted the pope and catholicism will be the final hurdle for mankind to overcome, then we should have learned enough, to with hindsight put us on the right path for a millennium or so.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 11:09pm

It is patently obvious the Bible is a totally evil satanic book of Christian supremacy, it openly states that the highest grade of Christian is the one who slays and is slain in the cause of Yahweh.

What cause does Yahweh have?

Once again it's in the book, fight and kill until all religion is for Yahweh.

why are the Christians killing their children in the 100s' of 1000s because today’s higher grade of Christian is devoutly trying to install Christianity across the globe, while the 2nd grade *moderates* try and kill them before they do?

Their blind submission too their death cult ideology has put them right where they are today 2019.

The funny (well if it wasn't so serious) thing is that Rightards are so depraved they actually support this state of affairs, they refuse to criticise this degeneracy, instead always trying to create a smokescreen by pushing their hatred of white western Muslims onto the world.

Oh well the world will keep on turning, we will win in the end, Christianity is slithering around desperately trying to get all mocking and criticising of Christianity made illegal as it will be destroyed by the truth in the end.

Then the next big hurdle will be?

Many of Ye Ancient Scribes of Yore predicted the Pope and Catholicism will be the final hurdle for mankind to overcome, then we should have learned enough, to with hindsight put us on the wrong path for a millennium or so.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:17am

Its pretty cunning how in the 21st century so many Muslims interpret the Quran to mean mass murder of innocents in the name of Allah is the way of Islam, while the rest of the Muslims look the other way.

Now that is about as cunning as cunning can get in this day and age.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:37am by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:33am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:17am:
Its pretty cunning how in the 21st century so many Muslims interpret the Quran to mean mass murder of innocents in the name of Allah the way of Islam, while the rest of the Muslims look the other way.

Now that is about as cunning as cunning can get in this day and age.

Particularly when you consider that the overwhelming majority of the Islamists' victims are their fellow Muslims.

I wonder what your reaction would have been during the 30 Years War?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Send Topic Print