Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Is the Bible more cunning than the Quran? (Read 13346 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is the Bible more cunning than the Quran?
Reply #150 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 5:34pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 5:14pm:

xeej, do you like this one.....

IMAGE.....   .GIF
https://66.media.tumblr.com/944032086a08c18ba723287757b42cb9/tumblr_nd21p0s4ci1s...

Moselm mass circumambulation of the Kabaa in Mecca

'circumambulate' means to walk around

Yes I became mesmerized by that video, I hope I am not turning into a Muslim.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 9:23pm

All you've got to do is believe in flying donkeys, talking rocks and trees, it's also very handy to be a muzzie if you wan't to get into a bit of rape torture and slaughter of innocent people, or perhaps a bit of legal child sexual abuse, blowing your homelands into piles of worthless rubbish, killing innocent kids with trauma from never ending wars, or maybe the odd weekend of islamic terrorism, sitting down to pee, the list of muzzie benefits is almost endless, oh I almost forgot paradise is actually a big brothel in the sky with a bountiful supply of aliens with big tits and little boys.

Gee whiz I'm almost convinced maybe I should join.

Old moh certainly knew how to win the 7th century barbarians over, an endless supply of sex, worldly riches and guaranteed entry into paradise for the muzzies who did all this raping torturing and mass slaughtering.

What's changed today 2019, the 21st century?

Absolutely nothing.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #152 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:04pm

All you've got to do is believe in God talking from a burning bush, parting the Red Sea, turning water into wine, some bloke dying on a cross and then rising from the grave three days later, it's also very handy to be a Christian if you want to get into a bit of rape torture and slaughter of innocent people, or perhaps a bit of legal child sexual abuse, blowing other peoples' homelands into piles of worthless rubbish, killing innocent kids with trauma from never ending wars, or maybe the odd weekend of Christian terrorism, the list of Christian benefits is almost endless, oh I almost forgot heaven is actually a big brothel in the sky with a bountiful supply of angels with big tits and little boys.

The Christians certainly knew how to win the barbarians over, an endless supply of sex, worldly riches and guaranteed entry into heaven for the Christians who did all this raping torturing and mass slaughtering.

Absolutely nothing.   Christians still commit all those sins.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 11:04pm:
All you've got to do is believe in God talking from a burning bush, parting the Red Sea, turning water into wine, some bloke dying on a cross and then rising from the grave three days later, it's also very handy to be a Christian if you want to get into a bit of rape torture and slaughter of innocent people, or perhaps a bit of legal child sexual abuse, blowing other peoples' homelands into piles of worthless rubbish, killing innocent kids with trauma from never ending wars, or maybe the odd weekend of Christian terrorism, the list of Christian benefits is almost endless, oh I almost forgot heaven is actually a big brothel in the sky with a bountiful supply of angels with big tits and little boys.

The Christians certainly knew how to win the barbarians over, an endless supply of sex, worldly riches and guaranteed entry into heaven for the Christians who did all this raping torturing and mass slaughtering.

Absolutely nothing.   Christians still commit all those sins.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fckwittery at its most Bwianesque. Save this, people, shameless, swivel-eyed stupidly doesnt speak this proudly and full-throatedly every day.
Except in Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #154 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:56pm

Frank wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:52pm:

Fckwittery at its most Bwianesque. Save this, people, shameless, swivel-eyed stupidly doesnt speak this proudly and full-throatedly every day.
Except in Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Anything of value to add to the thread?  Nope, it doesn't seem so.  Look, go and play in your favourite mud patch, Soren, old chap.   You'll enjoy that, getting all that mud all over you...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 8:56pm:

Except in Bwian.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Anything of value to add to the thread?  Nope, it doesn't seem so.  Look, go and play in your favourite mud patch, Soren, old chap.   You'll enjoy that, getting all that mud all over you...   Roll Eyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/ba8182f565fb07c76deaa4f1207eb811/tenor.gif

Unimaginative, pedestrian, grey, small and narrow minded, stupid.  You have been tagged, once again, swivel-eyed spineless pustule of a Bwian (can I call you Bwian?)

You rage idiotically up in the air where you exist.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 5:30pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 4:29pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 3:51pm:
Its Hajj week in Muslim land, its the time Muslims walk around and around in circles until they make it into the center where they pelt a brick wall with stones and than they make their way out again by walking around and around in circles, millions of them do it, the Muslims are very cunning and want everyone else to think they are crazy, they must know something.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

More Islamophobic trolling it seems.  Follow Greg's advice, get out into the real world, Xeej.  It will do you and us a lot of good...   Roll Eyes

The hajj is as real as it gets for The Muslims,

However your other views are Islamophobic, Xeej.   Get out and experience the real world rather than your mother's basement.   Roll Eyes

I like the way they all dress up in white dresses and little white hats, they are probably just doing it for a joke.

Hebdo needs to draw a cartoon about this one.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #157 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Its Hajj week in Muslim land, its the time Muslims walk around and around in circles until they make it into the center where they pelt a brick wall with stones and than they make their way out again by walking around and around in circles, millions of them do it, the Muslims are very cunning and want everyone else to think they are crazy, they must know something.

More Islamophobic trolling it seems.  Follow Greg's advice, get out into the real world, Xeej.  It will do you and us a lot of good...   Roll Eyes

However your other views are Islamophobic, Xeej.   Get out and experience the real world rather than your mother's basement.   Roll Eyes

I like the way they all dress up in white dresses and little white hats, they are probably just doing it for a joke.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Trolling again?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:31pm:

So poke fun at the Muslims and their bizarre customs is Islamophobic now is it?

Time to start attacking the Buddhists, Buddhistaphobia!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #159 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:43pm

Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:23pm:

Except in Bwian.

Unimaginative, pedestrian, grey, small and narrow minded, stupid.  You have been tagged, once again, swivel-eyed spineless pustule of a Bwian (can I call you Bwian?)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #160 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:15pm:

*SIGH* It'd make a relief from your endless Islamophobic "poking fun" at who ever else you're insulting, Xeej.  Go for it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 4:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

*SIGH* It'd make a relief from your endless Islamophobic "poking fun" at who ever else you're insulting, Xeej.  Go for it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

jesus, that cuts to the bone. Hajj day is today.

imagesMYIRWZ8O.jpg (8 KB | 26 )
imagesMYIRWZ8O.jpg

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #162 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 4:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

jesus, that cuts to the bone. Hajj day is today.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More Islamophobic trolling.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 10:08pm

I hate Islam, Nazism, Marxism and reject their followers as enemies of humanity, as despicable totalitarian shites.

You, Bwian, manage to have a foot in each of those despicable camps. Fancy footwork only your spines idiotic kind can manage.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #164 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 11:14pm

Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:23pm:

Except in Bwian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print