Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Oil tankers attacked.
Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:05am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:59am:
Not 100% convinced about Iran being the culprit.... too convenient for my liking.... and definitely not when based on those kinds of extrapolations on the data available... stay within the Stargate, people.... talk of proxies can be very misleading without any evidence....

Ladies, Gentlemen - my intention is to bring the tankers home... what are your intentions?

I say lets kick all these f@rkers out exxon mobil BP etc etc.

Our government takes over expands and secures energy for Australia and the Australian people.

Australian Petroleum (AP) sounds good to me.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:06am

Has Alex Jones declared the attack at "false flag" yet?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:11am

Ajax wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:05am:
Not 100% convinced about Iran being the culprit.... too convenient for my liking.... and definitely not when based on those kinds of extrapolations on the data available... stay within the Stargate, people.... talk of proxies can be very misleading without any evidence....

Ladies, Gentlemen - my intention is to bring the tankers home... what are your intentions?

Our government takes over expands and secures energy for Australia and the Australian people.

We had our own petroleum and gas industries - our politicians sold them off into slavery into the global market for thirty pieces of silverside to feed the nation with..... they're that good!

If you were growing corn, would you willingly sell it to Regional Investment and Production of Foreign Facilities (RIPOFF) for $0.01 an ear and then buy it back to eat at $1.80?  That's the kind of 'business sense' I'm talking about.... like Freediver buying a $10,000 boat and equipment to catch a fish, selling it for a dollar, and then buying back fish cakes for lunch at $1 each .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:12am

Ajax wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:00am:
cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:45am:
when you think where most of the OIL is situated and how  those main countries live....and its all they have....to export......imagine the crisis ahead for those countries.....not in our lifetime maybe.. but it is there

then ask yourselves what the hell are they doing NOW to make their countries sustainable in the future?...seems to me  exporting tall building wont replace oil...

you never know ajax   maybe the West can see whats ahead for oil reliant countries.....

and are just marking time.

The globalists the oligarchy the 1% they are the ones that run most of the oil in the middle east except for Iran of course.

That and the fact that they haven't been able to place one of their central banks in Iran is why they always have their cross hairs pointed at them.

Terrorism is a way to control all people even innocent ones, as for terrorists they have always been on their pay role.

The oligarchy make plans for themselves for the next 50 to 100 years.

but they have masses of people who will not have been protected    WHAT THEN?...

look at Hong Kong right now....happy to become part of Chine.. well they are Chinese to start with.... Roll Eyes.. and for some unknown reason they thought they would still be in control...

not so says China...

now they see the dawning of reality....BUT is the Hong kong govt listening to the masses???

didnt look like it to me...

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:12am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:11am:
Ajax wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:05am:

We had our own petroleum and gas industries - our politicians sold them off into slavery into the global market for thirty pieces of silverside to feed the nation with..... they're that good!

If you were growing corn, would you willingly sell it to Regional Investment and Production of Foreign Facilities (RIPOFF) for $0.01 an ear and then buy it back to eat at $1.80?  That's the kind of 'business sense' I'm talking about.... like Freediver buying a $10,000 boat and equipment to catch a fish, selling it for a dollar, and then buying back fish cakes for lunch at $1 each .....

LOL.............x2............ Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:23am

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:12am:
when you think where most of the OIL is situated and how  those main countries live....and its all they have....to export......imagine the crisis ahead for those countries.....not in our lifetime maybe.. but it is there

then ask yourselves what the hell are they doing NOW to make their countries sustainable in the future?...seems to me  exporting tall building wont replace oil...

you never know ajax   maybe the West can see whats ahead for oil reliant countries.....

The globalists the oligarchy the 1% they are the ones that run most of the oil in the middle east except for Iran of course.

That and the fact that they haven't been able to place one of their central banks in Iran is why they always have their cross hairs pointed at them.

Terrorism is a way to control all people even innocent ones, as for terrorists they have always been on their pay role.

but they have masses of people who will not have been protected    WHAT THEN?...

look at Hong Kong right now....happy to become part of Chine.. well they are Chinese to start with.... Roll Eyes.. and for some unknown reason they thought they would still be in control...

not so says China...

now they see the dawning of reality....BUT is the Hong kong govt listening to the masses???

Its happening now cods all over the world.

Look at Nigeria 8th biggest exporter of oil.

They have installed a dictator who lives like a king and the people live in poverty and squalor.

As for communism most of the these globalist want a communist state for the plebs a one world government must be easier to control the masses with this system but of course it wont apply to them.

Global warming is the start of a one world government.

Hong Kong if the Chinese government throws enough money at the Hong Kong authorities anything is possible as for the people and their demands do they really care....?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:14am

It's a worry:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/us-drone-tracked-iranian-boats/index...

Trump says Iran 'did do it'

The United Kingdom released a statement Friday saying it is "almost certain" that a branch of the Iranian military -- the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) -- attacked two tankers.
The IRGC is an elite wing of the Iranian military that was established in the aftermath of the country's revolution in 1979. In April 2019, the US officially designated it as a foreign terrorist organization, a move which was rejected by authorities in Tehran.
No other state or non-state actor "could plausibly have been responsible," the statement added.
But Iran does not appear to be backing off and continues to engage in provocative behavior, according to a US official who told CNN on Friday that Iranian small boats are preventing tug boats from towing away one of the damaged tankers.

President Donald Trump seems convinced that Tehran was responsible.
With Iran, sometimes the logical explanation is the correct one

"Iran did do it and you know they did it because you saw the boat," he said,
appearing to refer to the images and video released by the Pentagon late Thursday.

In the video, a smaller boat is shown coming up to the side of the Japanese-owned tanker. An individual stands up on the bow of the boat and can be seen removing an object from the tanker's hull. The US says that object is likely an unexploded mine.
A senior diplomatic source of a US ally told CNN Friday, "It is a virtual certainty Iran was behind this latest attack. The video now nails it."
The source added that the goal of the response from the US government thus far is all about publicly exposing Iranian actions and intensifying maximum pressure.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:25am

Ajax wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:23am:

not so says China...

They have installed a dictator who lives like a king and the people live in poverty and squalor.

As for communism most of the these globalist want a communist state for the plebs a one world government must be easier to control the masses with this system but of course it wont apply to them.

Hong Kong if the Chinese government throws enough money at the Hong Kong authorities anything is possible as for the people and their demands do they really care....?

The Mini Ice Age is the second step to explain away why the world hasn't warmed up..... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #23 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:25am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:14am:
It's a worry:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/us-drone-tracked-iranian-boats/index...

Trump says Iran 'did do it'

The United Kingdom released a statement Friday saying it is "almost certain" that a branch of the Iranian military -- the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) -- attacked two tankers.
The IRGC is an elite wing of the Iranian military that was established in the aftermath of the country's revolution in 1979. In April 2019, the US officially designated it as a foreign terrorist organization, a move which was rejected by authorities in Tehran.
No other state or non-state actor "could plausibly have been responsible," the statement added.
But Iran does not appear to be backing off and continues to engage in provocative behavior, according to a US official who told CNN on Friday that Iranian small boats are preventing tug boats from towing away one of the damaged tankers.

President Donald Trump seems convinced that Tehran was responsible.
With Iran, sometimes the logical explanation is the correct one

"Iran did do it and you know they did it because you saw the boat," he said,
appearing to refer to the images and video released by the Pentagon late Thursday.

In the video, a smaller boat is shown coming up to the side of the Japanese-owned tanker. An individual stands up on the bow of the boat and can be seen removing an object from the tanker's hull. The US says that object is likely an unexploded mine.
A senior diplomatic source of a US ally told CNN Friday, "It is a virtual certainty Iran was behind this latest attack. The video now nails it."
The source added that the goal of the response from the US government thus far is all about publicly exposing Iranian actions and intensifying maximum pressure.

Last time I looked a ship mine was as big as a car and floated just under the surface of the water.

How did this mine that can be removed by one man become attached to the hull of the tanker.

Can something that fits in mans hand really put a hole in the tankers hull.....???

The American government and all those agencies it has commissioned are the real cancer on this Earth, if we have WW3 they are the f@rkers that will be responsible.

And in a way we're all guilty, why don't people stand up and say PROVE IT MOTHERF@RKER....???

Then and only then can any action be taken.

Funny the Iranians rescued the crew who went over board.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:46am

Yes Ajax,
And how do we know that the little boat
was Iranian?
Why wasn't it intercepted and the
people on board captured?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:47am

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:01am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:42am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Link.

Okay.....but why does this mean petrol prices go up?  Are they the only two tankers in the Universe?  What has happened to the oil in them?  They seem to be still floating?  What?

All the other fuel tankers are to frightened to sail through, supply and demand.

They build the tankers a lot better these days, they are all sectioned off so they can be blown in half, still float and not
and not loose to much oil. The torpedo was a warning shot, like one over the bow.

I hate that excuse .... it's used to justify profiteering at someone elses expense or misery.

No it isn't. It needs no excuse at all. It is a good thing. It delivers goods to those who value them most. It means if not enough is being produced, there is an immediate incentive to increase production, without the need to invoke the wheels of bureaucracy.

I knew you'd claim it's not profiteering ... but it is ... and it only takes the slightest excuse.

2 tankers are fargall .... slack can easily be taken up.

It's like the way the price of fuel at the bowser changes hourly ... when some arab farts on an oil rig in Saudi Arabia a barrel of oil goes up a dollar and the price of fuel rises straight away ..... when the price of a barrel drops ... it takes days to be reflected at the bowser if at all.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:48am

Gnads wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:47am:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:01am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:42am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Link.

Okay.....but why does this mean petrol prices go up?  Are they the only two tankers in the Universe?  What has happened to the oil in them?  They seem to be still floating?  What?

All the other fuel tankers are to frightened to sail through, supply and demand.

They build the tankers a lot better these days, they are all sectioned off so they can be blown in half, still float and not
and not loose to much oil. The torpedo was a warning shot, like one over the bow.

I hate that excuse .... it's used to justify profiteering at someone elses expense or misery.

No it isn't. It needs no excuse at all. It is a good thing. It delivers goods to those who value them most. It means if not enough is being produced, there is an immediate incentive to increase production, without the need to invoke the wheels of bureaucracy.

I knew you'd claim it's not profiteering ... but it is ... and it only takes the slightest excuse.

2 tankers are fargall .... slack can easily be taken up.

It's like the way the price of fuel at the bowser changes hourly ... when some arab farts on an oil rig in Saudi Arabia a barrel of oil goes up a dollar and the price of fuel rises straight away ..... when the price of a barrel drops ... it takes days to be reflected at the bowser if at all.

The increase in price is the mechanism by which the slack is taken up.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:02pm

not so says China...

ajax since the beginning of time its never been any different..

but dont you see how this AGGRESSION  is getting bigger and worse.......are the French still burning down their city???

its like a pending eruption it just bubbles away for many many years   until the smallest trigger sets it off and there is no stopping it..like an avalanche

if there was a way we would have found it by now...

even if they manage to stop the discontent...its only a temporary  bandaid at best....

if you have ever felt resentment....you will know it never really goes away completely..

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #28 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:22pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:02pm:

not so says China...

ajax since the beginning of time its never been any different..

but dont you see how this AGGRESSION  is getting bigger and worse.......are the French still burning down their city???

its like a pending eruption it just bubbles away for many many years   until the smallest trigger sets it off and there is no stopping it..like an avalanche

if there was a way we would have found it by now...

even if they manage to stop the discontent...its only a temporary  bandaid at best....

if you have ever felt resentment....you will know it never really goes away completely..

Yes I agree with you cods, man is his own worst enemy, never trusting each other wanting to dominate each other wanting to screw each other over.

As long as we live in a society where money is the master rather than a servant this will always be the case and this has always been the case through the ages, wealth, accumulation, hoarding etc.

Maybe it’s our destiny to wipe humanity from the face of this Earth, one thing for sure the Earth and all its creatures would be better off imo.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #29 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:46am:
Yes Ajax,
And how do we know that the little boat
was Iranian?
Why wasn't it intercepted and the
people on board captured?

They (someone within the USA government or agenices) had to knock down the twin towers to get into Afghanistan and Iraq.

Cant just march your army into another country.

Hitler was a good lecturer / blue print.

Showcase a false flag operation and march right on in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Send Topic Print