Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Careful what you write, folks (Read 16886 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Careful what you write, folks
Reply #30 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:05pm

rhino wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:59am:
there is a path out of this hell for the right and its probably an easier path.
you simply find something meaningful to do , like building a business or mastering a profession ...

Like terrorism, you mean?

https://www.revealnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/figure1.png
Just to clarify, a large number of these right wing terrorist attacks are things like water bombing  abortion clinics or anti establishment graffiting. These are all included in FBI stats as terrorist attacks. Nearly all the Islamic attacks listed resulted in multiple fatalities or death and maiming of innocent people. So what your statistics really show is that people in the West resort to throwing water balloons or drawing graffitti to show their political anger while Muslims set off nail bombs and fly aircraft into buildings.

I suppose these people all died from either inhaling the fumes from the spray-paint cans, or drowning from all the water in those water balloons:

"In 2017, there were 65 extremism-related incidents, which killed 95 people, and only seven attacks had been committed by Muslim-origin extremists, equaling slightly more than 10 percent of the attacks in the US, while other right-wing and left-wing violence made up more than 80 percent of the attacks."

Far-right violence now a bigger threat to the US than Daesh and Al Qaeda

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
you simply find something meaningful to do , like building a business or mastering a profession ...

Just to clarify, a large number of these right wing terrorist attacks are things like water bombing  abortion clinics or anti establishment graffiting. These are all included in FBI stats as terrorist attacks. Nearly all the Islamic attacks listed resulted in multiple fatalities or death and maiming of innocent people. So what your statistics really show is that people in the West resort to throwing water balloons or drawing graffitti to show their political anger while Muslims set off nail bombs and fly aircraft into buildings.

I suppose these people all died from either inhaling the fumes from the spray-paint cans, or drowning from all the water in those water balloons:

"In 2017, there were 65 extremism-related incidents, which killed 95 people, and only seven attacks had been committed by Muslim-origin extremists, equaling slightly more than 10 percent of the attacks in the US, while other right-wing and left-wing violence made up more than 80 percent of the attacks."

Oh dear - more deaths from graffiti:

"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

"According to the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, 71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence.

White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,” wrote Janet Reitman.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:13pm

people so far for the month of June 2019 have lost their lives to Islamic terror.
That is disgusting. What's worse is we have a bloke on here that will deflect from those figures with a water bomber or spray painter terrorist that I apparently defend.
Post up the stories pecca, like I have asked for several times over several threads. How can I defend them if I know nothing of them.
Why can't you post the stories?
I don't want a colorful little propaganda graph....I WANT THE STORIES!

I bet you can't post 15 articles of right wing terror that have accured this month.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
people so far for the month of June 2019 have lost their lives to Islamic terror.
That is disgusting. What's worse is we have a bloke on here that will deflect from those figures with a water bomber or spray painter terrorist that I apparently defend.
Post up the stories pecca, like I have asked for several times over several threads. How can I defend them if I know nothing of them.
Why can't you post the stories?
I don't want a colorful little propaganda graph....I WANT THE STORIES!

I bet you can't post 15 articles of right wing terror that have accured this month.

"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

Why are so many forum members defending these terrorists?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Convienently,  the millions of Christians, Buddhists,  fellow muzzos, and Jews have been and are still being murdered by this CULT of DEATH around the world.

But the sychophant, apologist, islamophile cherry picks from
Oh
A small selection, so he can "prove" that muzzos are not the murdering scum that they are.

The world is beginning to wake up
Human beings are beginning to see the CULT OF DEATH for what it really is

Despite the lies, machinations twisted facts and islamophile sychophants screams, normal human beings will eventually rise and rid ourselves of the filth.
Drive them back to the he'll hole from where they crawled and let them wipe each other out until the CULT OF DEATH is nothing but a bad dream.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:36pm

As Greg likes to highlight with his statistics, Muslims are giving terrorists a bad name.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:37pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:36pm:

As Greg likes to highlight with his statistics, Muslims are giving terrorists a bad name.

What are they dying from, FD - paint fumes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #37 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:37pm:

You mean more killings in the US than groups that are barely active in the US? Are you chronically confused, or just lying on behalf of Islam?

Have you heard anyone say "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" since 9/11?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Pecca was blaming bikies for islamic terrorism  yesterday???

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:43pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:40pm:

You mean more killings in the US than groups that are barely active in the US? Are you chronically confused, or just lying on behalf of Islam?

Have you heard anyone say "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" since 9/11?

More killings in the US, more killings in Europe, more killings in New Zealand, more killings in Australia, etc.

Do you watch the news, FD?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:42pm:
Pecca was blaming bikies for islamic terrorism  yesterday???

Yes I saw that. Muslims are giving bikies a bad name too.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

More killings in the US, more killings in Europe, more killings in New Zealand, more killings in Australia, etc.

So everywhere except where they are active?

Are you chronically confused, or just lying on behalf of Islam? What is so special about Islam that you feel the need to sacrifice your dignity for it?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:48pm

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

So everywhere except where they are active?

Are you chronically confused, or just lying on behalf of Islam? What is so special about Islam that you feel the need to sacrifice your dignity for it?

Good to see you finally admitting that they aren't active in the countries I mentioned.

Now we can all concentrate on the real threat to modern society: far-right, white supremacist terrorists.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:06pm

So, Islam not the greatest threat to freedom and democracy then. I had hope you'd get there in the end.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #44 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:07pm

The reality is, people could take you to court over posts written here on Ozpolitic.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print