Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Careful what you write, folks (Read 17082 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Careful what you write, folks
Reply #165 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:49pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:51am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:49am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:35am:
"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

"71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence."

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,”

https://is5-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Podcasts123/v4/fe/b0/6c/feb06c52-e6ba-1...

Hmm - 54% of 173 post-9/11 deaths due to terrorism is hardly 'far more' than 46% by one single group, 1.1% of the population, and defined by a religious and cultural affiliation.... the others are hardly church-goers bound by a religion of conquest.

Where's the list of killings by extreme right wing organisations?  Who, BTW, receive a huge amount of scrutiny from the forces of law and intelligence etc.

What are these right wing groups?  Puerto Ricans seeking independence?  Cubans wasting Castroites?  A few South/Central Americans having it out on US territory?  The occasional religious person who blows up an abortion clinic?

Who ARE these people?

Come on, greg - I'm showing you the way to LEARNING - get with it and support your views.  do some genuine research and some genuine figures..... SHOW ME!

"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

"71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence."

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,”

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/556/754/64e.jpg

Nothing to do with what I can or can't handle - I merely state the facts and figures.... YOU?  You repeat an unsupported quote, and refuse to offer facts and figures.

With all due respect, you're a smacking idiot.

I've been providing facts and figures for years.

You, and your fellow apologists for right-wing terrorism, just don't want to accept them though.

Facts & figures:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:07pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:29am:
And the NSW police force has a designated ME crime squad.

They made a killing with busting the Child Care rip off involving nearly a billion dollars & 1,000s of Muslim families. Angry

that is largely to deal with the Lebanese gangs .... you realise that many of the Lebanese migrants that came here are Christian, right?  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:09pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:27am:
Are some of you ppl actually trying to say far right extremism isn't a serious problem?

Spot

That's exactly what they're saying.

Because they don't see it on the 6 o'clock news, they don't believe it's happening.

Unbelievable.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #168 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:10pm

Quote:

Can you quote them?

Were the statistics you posted earlier just lies you found on some dodgy website?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:09pm:
Are some of you ppl actually trying to say far right extremism isn't a serious problem?

Spot

Because they don't see it on the 6 o'clock news, they don't believe it's happening.

Unbelievable.

Mate...if you can't post up any of the stories relating to your "according fbi" bullshyte then give up. Pretty simple.

I can give you 362 deaths in the name of Islam just this month.....where is your white supremacist stories, other than in your head?

The majority of Ozpols members think you're an idiot.....are you?  Huh

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:41pm

that's right caveman .,... the fbi is making it all up. It's all part of a global conspiracy  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #171 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:19pm

Greg wasn't quoting from the FBI. He was quoting from some very dodgy looking websites.

Lies, typical of the Islamic apologists.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #172 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:22pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:20pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Spot

Unbelievable.

Mate...if you can't post up any of the stories relating to your "according fbi" bullshyte then give up. Pretty simple.

I can give you 362 deaths in the name of Islam just this month.....where is your white supremacist stories, other than in your head?

The majority of Ozpols members think you're an idiot.....are you?  Huh

Here we go....yet another who foolishly believes they speak for the majority.  Nah.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:42pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 3:41pm:
that's right caveman .,... the fbi is making it all up. It's all part of a global conspiracy 

These apologists will say anything to hide the truth.

There's a very real chance that some of the white supremacist terrorists that authorities are keeping an eye on are members of this forum, so it's no surprise that we're seeing these ludicrous responses.

Even when I post official Europol reports, which prove that Islamic terrorism in Europe is the minority, they just refuse to believe it.

You'll never convince these idiots of the truth, because it scares them too much.

It's much easier for their pea-sized brains to believe that the dark man with a funny religion is their enemy, rather than believe the truth which is the enemy looks just like them.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:54pm

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
Greg wasn't quoting from the FBI. He was quoting from some very dodgy looking websites.

it's has also reported on reuters and The Washingtrom Post ... but i guess they're dodgy to, right FD?

Yet some unknown person writes something on a forum about islam and you're still quoting them ten years after they last posted. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

how typical of right wing apologists

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #175 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:57pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:54pm:

it's has also reported on reuters and The Washingtrom Post ... but i guess they're dodgy to, right FD?

Yet some unknown person writes something on a forum about islam and you're still quoting them ten years after they last posted. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm sure something was reported. Just not Greg's lies.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:01pm

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 4:57pm:

I'm sure something was reported. Just not Greg's lies.

so what part of Gregs comment was a lie then?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:02pm

Yet some unknown person writes something on a forum about islam and you're still quoting them ten years after they last posted.

This is fake news, John:

"In an attack on March 15 that was broadcast live on Facebook, a lone gunman armed with semi-automatic weapons targeted Muslims attending Friday prayers in Christchurch, killing 51 worshippers and wounding dozens of people."

It never happened.  All a hoax, designed to create sympathy for Muslims.

Pathetic, isn't it?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Blah blah blah blah blah....

Where's my links to the events??????
Bloody numpties the lot of ya's.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #179 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:07pm

In Australia every single terrorist incident which occurred over the last 10 years (10 incidents) was perpetrated by Islamic jihadists.

Additional to this is the dozens of thwarted attacks by Islamic jihadists.

All by a group which represents only 2% of the population.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Send Topic Print