Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Careful what you write, folks (Read 16889 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Careful what you write, folks
Reply #150 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:43am

Gnads wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:29am:
And the NSW police force has a designated ME crime squad.

They made a killing with busting the Child Care rip off involving nearly a billion dollars & 1,000s of Muslim families. Angry

And similar intense scrutiny of potential terrorists, such that they are 'scarcely active' here as well... now for the outlaw bikie gangs which are 'recruiting' from The Balkanese and from Muslims ... many of whom feel they have no obligation (the 1%-ers) to abide by the Law.  Kind of like these in-prison Muslim 'converts' who decide to become Muslims in order to self-justify their lack of obligation to abide by Crusader laws etc.... and even feel righteous in refusing to accept Crusader law .. a bit like those who refuse to accept Captain Cook laws....

Hmmmm .... Fifth Columns, anyone?  Do I need to formulate more homework for you all?  I don't really want to work that hard.... you CAN do it for yourselves, you know - my formulating homework for you is a form of spoon-feeding.... something that goes against my professorial instincts and personal values...
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:54am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:49am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:35am:
"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

"71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence."

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,”

https://is5-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Podcasts123/v4/fe/b0/6c/feb06c52-e6ba-1...

Hmm - 54% of 173 post-9/11 deaths due to terrorism is hardly 'far more' than 46% by one single group, 1.1% of the population, and defined by a religious and cultural affiliation.... the others are hardly church-goers bound by a religion of conquest.

Where's the list of killings by extreme right wing organisations?  Who, BTW, receive a huge amount of scrutiny from the forces of law and intelligence etc.

What are these right wing groups?  Puerto Ricans seeking independence?  Cubans wasting Castroites?  A few South/Central Americans having it out on US territory?  The occasional religious person who blows up an abortion clinic?

Who ARE these people?

Come on, greg - I'm showing you the way to LEARNING - get with it and support your views.  do some genuine research and some genuine figures..... SHOW ME!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:49am:
"According to recent FBI data, white supremacists in the US have committed far more killings than members of groups like Al Qaeda and Daesh."

"71 percent of killings related to extremism have been committed by white supremacists between 2008 and 2017, while extremists related to groups like Al Qaeda, are responsible for 26 percent of fatal violence."

“White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since September 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist,”

https://is5-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Podcasts123/v4/fe/b0/6c/feb06c52-e6ba-1...

Hmm - 54% of 173 post-9/11 deaths due to terrorism is hardly 'far more' than 46% by one single group, 1.1% of the population, and defined by a religious and cultural affiliation.... the others are hardly church-goers bound by a religion of conquest.

Where's the list of killings by extreme right wing organisations?  Who, BTW, receive a huge amount of scrutiny from the forces of law and intelligence etc.

What are these right wing groups?  Puerto Ricans seeking independence?  Cubans wasting Castroites?  A few South/Central Americans having it out on US territory?  The occasional religious person who blows up an abortion clinic?

Who ARE these people?

Come on, greg - I'm showing you the way to LEARNING - get with it and support your views.  do some genuine research and some genuine figures..... SHOW ME!

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:58am

You are a bit late Grap, hes already been owned on this false data early on in the thread.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #154 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:21am

Is Islam the only religion in the US and European stats to get it's own category?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #155 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:27am

Are some of you ppl actually trying to day far right extremism isn't a serious problem?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #156 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:36am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:27am:
Are some of you ppl actually trying to day far right extremism isn't a serious problem?

Spot

You tell us spot. Has anyone said that?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:36am

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:21am:
Is Islam the only religion in the US and European stats to get it's own category?

I think the Seventh Day Adventists  have a lot to answer for....at least they seem to appear in court a lot.....then theres Scientology......

were these "religions" invented i the USA...

only in AMERIKA ! Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:41am

Spot

well I am not   anything bloody extreme is todays problems... Angry

greg is only interested in how many acts..

I am interested in how many killed...for what purpose...

today a man goes off his head gets hole of a gun and shoot a lot of people......we never get the full story..
so its put down as a terrorist act...

he was probably thrown out by his wife...but we ignore that...

its an evil act has to be terrorist inspired...

does the end result matter   if its left or right??

what does it prove???...  more to the point what does it change????...

does it change how many are dead.....or wounded for life.....?  not that I am aware of.....

some people have a need to be right....its called point scoring or something like that.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm

cods wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 11:41am:

I am interested in how many killed...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:49pm

...for what purpose...

For not being white, cods.

White supremacists are killing people because of the colour of their skin.

"In 2017, there were 65 extremism-related incidents, which killed 95 people, and only seven attacks had been committed by Muslim-origin extremists, equaling slightly more than 10 percent of the attacks in the US ..."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #161 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 1:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 12:49pm:

...for what purpose...

For not being white, cods.

White supremacists are killing people because of the colour of their skin.

"In 2017, there were 65 extremism-related incidents, which killed 95 people, and only seven attacks had been committed by Muslim-origin extremists, equaling slightly more than 10 percent of the attacks in the US ..."

Greggy,
are you an apologist for the huge number of Muslim terrorist incidents?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:51am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:49am:

Who ARE these people?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/556/754/64e.jpg

Nothing to do with what I can or can't handle - I merely state the facts and figures.... YOU?  You repeat an unsupported quote, and refuse to offer facts and figures.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:37pm

Spot

Not me - I merely cite the facts and support them.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 2:38pm

Spot

well I am not   anything bloody extreme is todays problems... Angry

I am interested in how many killed...for what purpose...

today a man goes off his head gets hole of a gun and shoot a lot of people......we never get the full story..
so its put down as a terrorist act...

he was probably thrown out by his wife...but we ignore that...

its an evil act has to be terrorist inspired...

does the end result matter   if its left or right??

what does it prove???...  more to the point what does it change????...

does it change how many are dead.....or wounded for life.....?  not that I am aware of.....

some people have a need to be right....its called point scoring or something like that.. Roll Eyes

Does that make school shooters etc 'white supremacists'?  That's the only way the figures would work ....   Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Send Topic Print