Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sleazy doctor
Reply #45 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:28pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 5:59pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
Quote:
A cut down in their numbers would be good. Or at least a cut down in the ones who follow the caste system. I hate seeing snobby  Indians talking down to people in the service industry etc. Bring in
cool Indians
who fit in better.

Which ones are they?

Which ones are they?

People who  believe in this gods and clods rubbish. The caste system is awful and we have loads of people in this country from the Indian wealthier classes who have brought this philosophy here. They are a pain in the ass.

It's true, Aussie. They're trying to import their filthy caste system here, everybody knows that.

One of them tried to serve this Brahmin priest before me in a 711 recently.

What's happened to our country?

You just can't admit that not every part of multiculturalism is good. Can you Karnal? people like you don't even like people honestly discussing it. The money makers love it. Not everybody else does.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:33pm

You ignored my questions Hammer.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
You ignored my questions Hammer.

What was your question?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 7:22pm

And yet while helping a bed bath of a quadriplegic guy with a throat tube and some brain damage from a ladder fall.
The tallest Indian Nurse (4 in the room) then proceeded to give the guy a 'hand job'. The guy immediately expressed (in his own way) he's 'enjoyment'.
I just turned away with annoyance "Well you could have waited until I left."   Roll Eyes

Sexual Assault?  Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Quote:
A cut down in their numbers would be good. Or at least a cut down in the ones who follow the caste system. I hate seeing snobby  Indians talking down to people in the service industry etc. Bring in
cool Indians
who fit in better.

Which ones are they?

Which ones are they?

Those, Hammer.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 1:26pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 5:59pm:
Quote:
cool Indians
who fit in better.

Which ones are they?

Which ones are they?

People who  believe in this gods and clods rubbish. The caste system is awful and we have loads of people in this country from the Indian wealthier classes who have brought this philosophy here. They are a pain in the ass.

It's true, Aussie. They're trying to import their filthy caste system here, everybody knows that.

One of them tried to serve this Brahmin priest before me in a 711 recently.

What's happened to our country?

You just can't admit that not every part of multiculturalism is good. Can you Karnal? people like you don't even like people honestly discussing it. The money makers love it. Not everybody else does.

You know what gives me the shts about the Curries? They go home to have arranged marriages.

This misses the point of Multiculturalism. It also misses the point of moving to the West to get away from conservative traditions, not to mention your parents.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 1:26pm:
It also misses the point of moving to the West to get away from conservative traditions, not to mention your parents.

but is that why they move? or do they move for the lifestyle, security and career opportunities?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 6:41am

John Smith wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
It also misses the point of moving to the West to get away from conservative traditions, not to mention your parents.

but is that why they move? or do they move for the lifestyle, security and career opportunities?

That's why every educated kid moves from the village to the city - money, jobs, lifestyle.

That, and their parents like the remittances.

All over the world, people are turning away from the village. India, China, Asia. It's one of the biggest moves in history.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 19th, 2019 at 8:14am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 19th, 2019 at 6:41am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

That's why every educated kid moves from the village to the city - money, jobs, lifestyle.

That, and their parents like the remittances.

All over the world, people are turning away from the village. India, China, Asia. It's one of the biggest moves in history.

Meanwhile, Aussies are being encouraged via advertisements, blogs and editorials, to move to south east asia for a 'more affordable' retirement -- early retirement aka unemployment in many instances because their jobs have gone to migrants

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print