Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Union boss - Albo should resign (Read 7161 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Union boss - Albo should resign
Reply #75 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:28pm

juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
Greggy the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA is trying to appear normal and sound intelligent.  Won't last long though.

Poor little juliar.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Greggy is starting to go on a bender. when will Greggy get suspended again ? Greggy, how about some of your famous OFF TOPIC SPAM ?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:00pm

juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:52pm:
Greggy is starting to go on a bender. when will Greggy get suspended again ? Greggy, how about some of your famous OFF TOPIC SPAM ?

Poor little juliar.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:05pm

Greggy is coming apart at the seams.

Greggy how about some of your famous OFF TOPIC SPAM ? That stain one was a beauty. 

How long before you get suspended again ?

You can let steam off on Munky's GetUp! Propaganda Site as you can use profanity there.

Greggy, were you ever normal ?

Greggy everyone knows you secretly believe Labor won.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #79 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm

juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:05pm:
Greggy is coming apart at the seams.

Greggy how about some of your famous OFF TOPIC SPAM ? That stain one was a beauty. 

How long before you get suspended again ?

You can let steam off on Munky's GetUp! Propaganda Site as you can use profanity there.

Greggy, were you ever normal ?

Greggy everyone knows you secretly believe Labor won.

How do you connect this abusive rant to the topic ?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm

DNA, perhaps you should ask Greggy who specializes in this OFF TOPIC SPAM stuff.

I think Albo is trying to do what Kruddy tried - to weaken the connexion between the Unions and the Labor Party.

But with Shorty standing behind him and the unions' hostility focused on him one doesn't like his chances of survival.

But then Albo was always just a temp stand in until Shorty was ready to take over and keep Labor in OPPOSITION for the next 30 years.

But maybe Mr Bean might step up or Eddie Obeid's girl!!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:49pm

juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
I think Albo is trying to do what Kruddy tried - to weaken the connexion between the Unions and the Labor Party.

Oh gee, ya think?

We have ourselves a genius here folks.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:54pm

Oh Goody, crazy Greggy is off on a bender again with his famous OFF TOPIC SPAM.

Greggy I loved that one with the stain - it was SO YOU.

There DNA, I told you Greggy is the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from the backward bankrupt WA state of depression.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 10:03pm

We have a political analyst genius among us, people.

juliar: "I think Albo is trying to do what Kruddy tried - to weaken the connexion between the Unions and the Labor Party."

Brilliant!

Where does he get his insight from?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #84 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 10:48pm

juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
DNA, perhaps you should ask Greggy who specializes in this OFF TOPIC SPAM stuff.

But with Shorty standing behind him and the unions' hostility focused on him one doesn't like his chances of survival.

But then Albo was always just a temp stand in until Shorty was ready to take over and keep Labor in OPPOSITION for the next 30 years.

But maybe Mr Bean might step up or Eddie Obeid's girl!!!!!

I would think you would do better to focus on the miserable low life Liberals that you supports problems instead of speculating about things you know nothing about and in reality are only stirring up imagined discontent.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 1:23pm

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 6:05pm:
juliar wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:34pm:
It is good to see Greggy the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA out and about and trying to sound normal and intelligent.

Won't last though.

hes being realistic  any right thinking lefty would have to be after the thrashing they just got.. he knows they cant afford to put a foot wrong and yet albo has managed to do just that in the first few minutes...

I think its nice to see a lefty own it for a change,  he hasnt pretended its a good look at all  so well done greg  makes a nice change from the usual stuff we get...

if greg is correct and this takes months to be dealt with   then it makes matters even worse...who the hell can have faith in albo while he is tied up in court by his own side... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont see Albo resigning  hes waited too long for this job

You'll be pleased to know that Albo is giving a press conference in Perth right this minute.

He's out in the Hay St Mall, mingling with the shoppers.

I'll pass on your best wishes to him, cods.

Wink

« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2019 at 1:28pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 3:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 1:23pm:
It is good to see Greggy the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA out and about and trying to sound normal and intelligent.

Won't last though.

hes being realistic  any right thinking lefty would have to be after the thrashing they just got.. he knows they cant afford to put a foot wrong and yet albo has managed to do just that in the first few minutes...

I think its nice to see a lefty own it for a change,  he hasnt pretended its a good look at all  so well done greg  makes a nice change from the usual stuff we get...

if greg is correct and this takes months to be dealt with   then it makes matters even worse...who the hell can have faith in albo while he is tied up in court by his own side... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You'll be pleased to know that Albo is giving a press conference in Perth right this minute.

Wink

https://www.londoncourt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/AAE83-Perth-London-Cou...

oh is this his LISTENING tour...... Grin Grin

any idea what they are telling him?... looks like he may be trying to get as far away from Vic as he can,.,...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 3:57pm

cods wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 3:46pm:

Won't last though.

Wink

https://www.londoncourt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/AAE83-Perth-London-Cou...

any idea what they are telling him?... looks like he may be trying to get as far away from Vic as he can,.,...

Meth and store closures.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politics/albo-weighs-in-on-perth-meth-zombie-tiff-ng...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 4:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 3:57pm:

Won't last though.

Wink

Meth and store closures.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politics/albo-weighs-in-on-perth-meth-zombie-tiff-ng...

I'm with the Libs on this one.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/opinion/jenna-clarke/liberal-leader-liza-harvey-slam...

The meth zombies are everywhere in the Perth CBD.

And, every 5th or 6th shop is closed, and homeless people (who need help) are living in the doorways.

Retail is dying, druggies are everywhere, and homeless people are spread throughout the CBD.

Hmm, remind me not to apply for a job at Tourism WA   Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 4:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 3:57pm:

Won't last though.

Wink

Meth and store closures.

I'm with the Libs on this one.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/opinion/jenna-clarke/liberal-leader-liza-harvey-slam...

The meth zombies are everywhere in the Perth CBD.

And, every 5th or 6th shop is closed, and homeless people (who need help) are living in the doorways.

Retail is dying, druggies are everywhere, and homeless people are spread throughout the CBD.

Hmm, remind me not to apply for a job at Tourism WA   Smiley

oh its been many years since i was in Perth  I remember the place jumping you had cute shops underground  it was a pleasure to go there....it must be so sad to see it like that   and yes the bad types move in .. it doesnt sound as is Albo is listening does it???...I was in Sydney a few weeks back and its been a few years and I too was saddened to see it so sad run down just wall to wall traffic....

maybe you need to get down there greg and have a word in Albos ear he needs to face the truth  and it isnt always what you want to hear.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print