Send Topic Print
Albo on 730 (Read 2054 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Albo on 730
Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Bloody hell, how could Labor have ever put Shorten in leadership instead of him.

Apart from the question about the union thing he did really well.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Albo on 730
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:56am

I didnt watch it  I just saw his ... I am going to SACK SETKA....news.. that was enough.....I wanted to laugh to be honest    he looked to me like he had taken acting lessons  on how to sound tough...

it didnt seem sincere to me at all.... and we all know if it was going to truly happen.... shortare should have done it...

who knows he may have won a few more votes if he had... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

has anyone seen a word from the 40% of female members in the labor party on what Setka said to and about Rosie???......we know this person has ZERO respect for women.....

but apart from McManus who said it was unacceptable and he should apologise......omg.... Grin Grin

nup gordy    wishful thinking I am afraid  and i have no doubt at all when they appear on 7.30  they are well primed with  the questions...

albo should have rallied the females in the party....

instead looks to me like they have been shut down.. Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:09am

He danced around the Sekta issue. While he mentioned his removal as an ALP member he should have used the chance to call for his resignation from the union, which incidentally Kerneally has JUST done.

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:16am

They need the Setkas of the world so they can appear to be the good, reasonable guy at the top of the party... meantime the Setkas of the world do their duty of saying what needs to be said about some issues...

Kind of Inevitable, innit? 

I mean - Rosie Batty - "I was silly enough to hand our son to his blatantly insane father on a bridge, and while this has nothing to do with 'domestic violence' and I know some will distort the whole thing for their own aims and will make it what it is not for political gain, and it is instead a pure murder by an insane person, I've been made a national heroine for being so stupid in the first place."

Even the girl herself tried to make it clear it wasn't 'domestic violence' that killed her son - but insanity.

Every time some crazy woman kills all her kids, is that immediately cause for a huge outcry over 'domestic violence'?  NO!  It is brushed off as  - "Oh, she was insane and needs help!"

Only in the US do they give female family killers the needle... here - they're just victims of a dreadful society controlled by men (if it was so controlled, why did the silly cow have access to the kids without restrictions so she could kill them all?)....

Keep the Setkas of the world - we need them to speak the plain truth at times....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:37pm

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:16am:
They need the Setkas of the world so they can appear to be the good, reasonable guy at the top of the party... meantime the Setkas of the world do their duty of saying what needs to be said about some issues...

I mean - Rosie Batty - "I was silly enough to hand our son to his blatantly insane father on a bridge, and while this has nothing to do with 'domestic violence' and I know some will distort the whole thing for their own aims and will make it what it is not for political gain, and it is instead a pure murder by an insane person, I've been made a national heroine for being so stupid in the first place."

Even the girl herself tried to make it clear it wasn't 'domestic violence' that killed her son - but insanity.

Every time some crazy woman kills all her kids, is that immediately cause for a huge outcry over 'domestic violence'?  NO!  It is brushed off as  - "Oh, she was insane and needs help!"

Only in the US do they give female family killers the needle... here - they're just victims of a dreadful society controlled by men (if it was so controlled, why did the silly cow have access to the kids without restrictions so she could kill them all?)....

Keep the Setkas of the world - we need them to speak the plain truth at times....

its hard for you to understand grap   with your inbuilt hate for all women...

but Rosie didnt use her sons death to get the message regarding  DOMESTIC VIOLENCE  across..

he just happened to be a victim of it.....

unless you claim a father killing his own son with a cricket bat at a practice session in front of other children   is NOT related in anyway to to VIOLENCE...

father and son make it DOMESTIC   grap...Rosie did her best to change it to FAMILY VIOLENCE   because thats what DOMESTIC MEANS.....but the word itself is very basic....cover a huge number of generic scenarios! where as FAMILY really means  yeah!   our own personal FAMILY..

it might dawn a few who appear to have no feelings at all...

that its one of your own you are beating up or killing..

the fact you agree with the way Setka deals with females   disgust me.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:06pm

How's the schoolboy going to go when Shorty challenges him for the leadership ?

The LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES already have Albo by the throat.

The schoolboy's problem is that Shorty has the numbers in the unions whereas Albo is not corrupt enough to pass the unions' corruption test.

And Albo's written his own death warrant by daring to attack the union God Person John Setka who will now be seeking REVENGE and is not going to stand down!!!!

Could this be the end of Albo already ? Will the indignant unions now target Albo to replace him ?

Albo's best chance is to promote the coalition of Labor and the LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES to form the new GARBO Party because this way he can dilute the unions influence by declaring them as the Old Guard who lost the election.

Will Moody Mal step up to lead the new GARBO Party ?

Now standby for the uproar from the Lefties!!!!

The Last Will and Testament of Albo Sneezy.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:08pm

juliar wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:06pm:
How's the schoolboy going to go when Shorty challenges him for the leadership ?

The LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES already have Albo by the throat.

The schoolboy's problem is that Shorty has the numbers in the unions whereas Albo is not corrupt enough to pass the unions' corruption test.

And Albo's written his own death warrant by daring to attack the union God Person John Setka who will now be seeking REVENGE and is not going to stand down!!!!

Could this be the end of Albo already ? Will the indignant unions now target Albo to replace him ?

Albo's best chance is to promote the coalition of Labor and the LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES to form the new GARBO Party because this way he can dilute the unions influence by declaring them as the Old Guard who lost the election.

Will Moody Mal step up to lead the new GARBO Party ?

Now standby for the uproar from the Lefties!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2GWcdzw/albo82-o.jpg
The Last Will and Testament of Albo Sneezy.

There's actually some truth in this post from our resident princess.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm

Silly old geriatric Greggy the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA is spluttering and distressed. The sad coot doesn't have a clue.

Labor is in OPPOSITION for the next 20 years.

John Setka is now gunning for temporary Albo. You don't mess with the Union God Person!!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:15pm

juliar wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
Silly old geriatric Greggy the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA is spluttering and distressed. The sad coot doesn't have a clue.

Labor is in OPPOSITION for the next 20 years.

John Setka is now gunning for temporary Albo. You don't mess with the Union God Person!!!!!

I'm actually agreeing with you.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:16pm

I have totally bamboozled the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA. Will he chuck one of his huge mentals ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:19pm

that cartoon is pretty much spot on...

this man setka  is a monster  he is what all us libs see in every union bossman/women... they are all tainted by people like this.....

how many have gone before the same voice same ugly face expressions..same fist pumping the air..

greg may I suggest the next time they show Setka addressing the members....dont watch him watch the mob behind him....

as Morrison pointed out there are more setkas... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:19pm

Yes.

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:20pm

juliar wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:16pm:
I have totally bamboozled the OFF TOPIC SPAM VIRUS from WA. Will he chuck one of his huge mentals ?

Grin Grin Be careful of that 2 faced prick! Angry

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:19pm:

Yes.

so you can see albo being punished for daring to condemn this person?...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:23pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
that cartoon is pretty much spot on...

this man setka  is a monster  he is what all us libs see in every union bossman/women... they are all tainted by people like this.....

how many have gone before the same voice same ugly face expressions..same fist pumping the air..

greg may I suggest the next time they show Setka addressing the members....dont watch him watch the mob behind him....

as Morrison pointed out there are more setkas... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He's the ugly side on Unions.

Princess Juliar, for once, is right: Albo shouldn't have taken him on.

Albo doesn't support the Unions, and they don't support him (even less now).

It's hard to remain Labor leader if you don't have the backing of the big Unions.

Not impossible, but very difficult.

I doubt Albo will make it to the next election, and I doubt Labor will win again for another nine years.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:23pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:21pm:

Yes.

Absolutely.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:26pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:16am:

its hard for you to understand grap   with your inbuilt hate for all women...

but Rosie didnt use her sons death to get the message regarding  DOMESTIC VIOLENCE  across..

he just happened to be a victim of it.....

unless you claim a father killing his own son with a cricket bat at a practice session in front of other children   is NOT related in anyway to to VIOLENCE...

father and son make it DOMESTIC   grap...Rosie did her best to change it to FAMILY VIOLENCE   because thats what DOMESTIC MEANS.....but the word itself is very basic....cover a huge number of generic scenarios! where as FAMILY really means  yeah!   our own personal FAMILY..

it might dawn a few who appear to have no feelings at all...

that its one of your own you are beating up or killing..

the fact you agree with the way Setka deals with females   disgust me.

Not at all - I just said that his kind needs to be nurtured in order to provide a balanced outlook on the world... what's with this 'hatred of women' sh1t?

I'm like Setanta - I adore women, it's what they choose to be sometimes that is their biggest fault... they need the Setkas of the world to keep them on the straight and narrow, lest they suffer hubris and bring down the heaven men have built for them.

You need to sort out the vast difference between an incident of insane murder with a bat and 'domestic violence' - the two have no comparisons in any way, apart from the violence of the act - and the first should not be used as a launch platform for a jihad against men in general.

Why is it so hard for you to separate the insane acts of one from some over-hyped general demand to attack all men?  As before many times - we don't do group punishment or trial by emotion here....

Your position clearly shows why women should not be permitted to ever control a society.

Do you apply the same standards to a mother killing her children - and call for rules and laws against all women as a result?  Is the father of the four kids head-oned given an Australian of The Year and sent out to campaign against women killing their children, and is he to be given a Queen's birthday honour as well?  What about the father(s) of the seven kids killed in Townsville by their mother?

HERE!  https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-48594883

Where is dad in the honours list - too busy out campaigning against women killers?

Answer if you dare.... I'm the honest broker here seeking a fair and thorough discussion and compilation and equal handling of ALL FAMILY violence (as Rose Batty* called it herself) - not the hater - the haters are mostly on the women's side of these things with their emotion-driven lust for revenge on all men for the actions of a few and their demand for controls, legal and otherwise, over all men because of the crimes of a few.

HERE!

"The report shows that between 2000-01 and 2011-12 there were 238 recorded incidents of filicide in Australia, with 260 offenders involved in these incidents. Males constituted 52 per cent (124) of offenders and females 48 per cent (114)."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-08/mothers-murdering-their-children-on-the-r...

48% are women already, and it's on the rise...... (gob-smacked)..... the innocent angels strike again... ONLY 114 kids killed by mom (that they know of or can prove).....

Where are the heroic fathers getting their AOTY and their QB honours?   Roll Eyes

What if it were YOUR grand-children killed by their mother, cods?  Still sing with the angel's choir?

*"others" - namely self-interested 'feminists' and their running dogs, used Rose Batty, over her protests, to perpetrate their jihad... I hold nothing against her myself, but heroine?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

Yes.

Absolutely.

do you go along with that???>..

we have seen ALP members sacked in the past   then suddenly they are reinstated and have a nice cushy job   somewhere in the ALP system...

so we understand  it isnt a death sentence...

but I am not even sure rusted on Labor members would see that as a fair outcome.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:32pm

Silly old Greggy is regurgitating Labor Slogans from 50 years ago when the unions were king as he lives in the past as he can't understand the present.

The Grappler seems to be on the other side of the room grappling with some irrelevancy.

I said in the beginning that Albo was a temp just hired to carry out the Labor trash but unfortunately Albo carried out the landlord.

Albo is just the unions' dummy and now ALSO the LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES dummy with Doc Dick injecting Greeny bacteria into him.

Won't Shorty be excited as he campaigns the union numbers for a challenge for the leadership now that Albo is heading for a fall  ?

If Shorty gets back in Labor will be in OPPOSITION for the next 30 years.

ScoMo must be thanking GOD for answering his prayers.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:33pm

grap  our laws are designed to absolutely ignore agender...

if they get twisted its the legals fault not women   do you see us asking for lighter sentencing when a mother is found guilty of murdering her children?????????

if you have seen that on here I would like to see it as well..

women in fact are usually harder on other women....

ot horrifies to read where they do what ugly ugly males do....but you will recognise it one day when its comes to domestic violence and murder..

MEN FAR OUTWEIGH THE WOMEN IN OUT JAILS....

and that grap is a FACT....you can put up all the numbers  regarding women  and men will outweigh them every time....

and No I HAVE NOT SEEN TOO MANY FEMALES

condoning what you are talking about.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:34pm

juliar wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:32pm:
I said in the beginning that Albo was a temp just hired to carry out the Labor trash but unfortunately Albo carried out the landlord.

So did I.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:35pm

Silly old Greggy is regurgitating Labor Slogans from 50 years ago when the unions were king as he lives in the past as he can't understand the present.

Albo is just the unions' dummy and now ALSO the LUNATIC EXTREMIST GREENIES dummy with Doc Dick injecting Greeny bacteria into him.

Won't Shorty be excited as he campaigns the union numbers for a challenge for the leadership now that Albo is heading for a fall  ?

look you keep going on like an infant   

greg thinks Albo will be thrown out for speaking out against this guy...some of us libs think thats un Australian.... Angry Angry

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:35pm

Greggy is not feeling very well today.

Maybe he has just found out Labor won the election 14 years ago.!!!!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:37pm

what has sheilas in gaol got to do with the topic on ALBO as the temp cleaner ?

More to the point when the leadership challenge happens who will contest it ? Only Shorty ?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:41pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

Yes.

Absolutely.

do you go along with that???>..

we have seen ALP members
[I assume you meant to say Union bosses]
sacked in the past   then suddenly they are reinstated and have a nice cushy job   somewhere in the ALP system...

so we understand  it isnt a death sentence...

but I am not even sure rusted on Labor members would see that as a fair outcome.

Union bosses/officials move into politics - that's how the ALP is structured.

It's the easiest way to become a Labor MP.

Back in 1901, 79% of Labor MPs were ex-union officials.

Today, the figure is around 30%.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Good old Greggy is coughing up Labor slogans from 50 years ago. When Whitlam as his HERO until he was dismissed by the GG.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:44pm

cods wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:35pm:

look you keep going on like an infant   

greg thinks Albo will be thrown out for speaking out against this guy...some of us libs think thats un Australian.... Angry Angry

I'm not saying I agree with it, but when you're in the Unions' Party, you really do need to support the Unions.

I said from the start that things wouldn't work out well with Albo.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:00pm

I have totally confused poor old Greggy who doesn't know whether he is coming or going now.

Albo did have an inside run as he could blame Shorty and Bowen Arrow for losing the election and so he can lie his head off now as he was not involved in Labor's catastrophic loss. Like he did on the 7:30 report.

Albo is all fluff but NO responsibility.

But Albo got a swelled head and thought he was the Big Boss when he is only the little puppet being controlled by the unions and Doc Dick.

And ScoMo thinks "I could see that coming".

But ScoMo's concern now is who will replace Albo ?

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #29 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:42pm

So once again it's labor leading the way by Albo ridding the party of undesirables. The problem for the libs is if they do the same there will be no one left. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:12pm

macman wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:42pm:
So once again it's labor leading the way by Albo ridding the party of undesirables. The problem for the libs is if they do the same there will be no one left. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:13pm

The Big Mac seems to have gone cold on the Setka time bomb.

But hi drama is unfolding - will ScoMo take Bogan Jacqui's lead and move to deregister the CFMMEU Commo Socialist disaster ?

And won't the unions' fury be let loose on Albo if that happens. What about that Commo Socialist Extremist Feminazi Sheila ?

Shorty will be dusting off his daggy crumpled blue soots that look like he sleeps in them in preparation for reseizing the leadership.

John Setka’s refusal to quit raises threat of CFMMEU deregistration
Samantha Maiden 11:13am, Jun 12, 2019 Updated: 2h ago

John Setka and wife Emma Waters at Wednesday's media conference. Photo: AAP

The Morrison government will consider deregistering the CFMMEU after Victorian secretary John Setka confirmed he will not quit, even if he is convicted of criminal charges of harassing a woman.

Unions are bracing for an all-out assault on the labour movement in the wake of this week’s Setka drama.

Tasmanian Senator Jacqui Lambie has previously called for deregistration, meaning the Coalition could need just two more votes in the Senate to deregister the controversial construction union.

Another option would be to revive the “fit and proper” person test, which would prohibit Mr Setka, if he is convicted, from holding the union role.

Flanked by his wife Emma Walters on Wednesday, a defiant Mr Sekta said he would not resign from his $200,000-a-year job leading the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Maritime and Energy Union in Victoria and Tasmania.

“There’s no reason for me to resign,” Mr Setka told a media conference in Melbourne.

“I represent CFMMEU members, right? They employ me. They’re my bosses. If people want to expel me out of the Labor Party over false accusations then, so be it.”

Mr Setka’s ALP membership was suspended on Tuesday and federal party leader Anthony Albanese has said he will move to expel the union boss after reports he disparaged the work of anti-violence campaigner Rosie Batty.

He also faces charges of having used a carriage service to harass a woman. Mr Setka has indicated he will plead guilty to those charges, after a plea deal with Victoria Police.

ACTU secretary Sally McManus faces a major leadership test after the embattled Mr Setka signalled his determination to retain his job.

A statement from ACTU secretary Sally McManus on Wednesday afternoon.

The powerful CFMMEU was one of the biggest donors to the ACTU’s Change The Rules election campaign, led by Ms McManus. It is estimated to have cost up to $25 million.

“I’ve never seen a greater gift presented to the Libs to go after deregistration and to hit the broader movement as collateral,” a union source said.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison first raised the prospect of deregistering the CFMMEU in September 2018, after Mr Setka used his children on Father’s Day to send an offensive message to the Australian Building and Construction Commission. The idea was quickly shot down by the crossbench.

“The CFMEU has behaved under John Setka like a bunch of thugs, and to involve children in that, I think, is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen,” Mr Morrison said last year.

Several years ago, independent Tasmanian senator Jacqui Lambie called for the union to be deregistered.

“If the Abbott government was serious about tackling crime and corruption in the building and construction industry and lowering costs, they would have moved very quickly to deregister the CFMEU – and perhaps other unions,” she said.

The government is expected to use the Setka issue to revive laws that union leaders must meet a “fit and proper” person test.

In NSW, police have charged assistant CFMMEU secretary Michael Greenfield with buying cocaine from two union organisers. The three NSW officials remain, like Mr Setka, employed by the union as the legal cases play out.

A defiant Mr Setka said he could see no reason to quit as CFMMEU secretary.
Mr Albanese will bring a motion to expel Mr Setka from the Labor Party at its next executive meeting. He has stressed that move does not relate to the criminal charges – which allows the party to act before Mr Setka’s next court appearance in late June.

“What I said about Rosie Batty … Well, I just made reference to what legal people had sort of said in regards to laws and that was it,” Mr Setka said on Wednesday

“There was no denigration of Rosie Batty whatsoever. And whoever says that should be ashamed of themselves.”

However, the question of Mr Sekta’s ongoing employment as the Victorian CFMMEU secretary is another matter.

If he refuses to quit, the only option is to charge him with bringing the union into disrepute.

The ACTU and Ms McManus would then come under pressure to back in the CFMMEU to remove Mr Sekta.

Mr Setka conceded he faced criticism from his own union, where he is understood to have fallen out with deputy Shaun Reardon, and the broader Labor movement.

Read the thrilling rest here

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2019/06/12/john-setka-refuses-quit/?utm...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:13pm

macman wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:42pm:

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:16pm

So potential wrongdoing by one member of a Union is now sufficient for a call to de-register it in toto*?

Only in Adolph Morrison's Auschtraliareich... if he keeps this up he'll be demanding an Anschluss with Tasmania or New Zealand....

* toto is a small town to the West of Perth with a very wet climate.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:17pm

The Grappler is struggling to grapple with this latest commotion racking the already dead Labor Party.

When will Labor and the Greenies unite into the GARBO Party ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:18pm

juliar wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
The Grappler is struggling to grapple with this latest commotion racking the already dead Labor Party.

When will Labor and the Greenies unite into the GARBO Party ?

more likely smoking funny cigarettes.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:20pm

When the CFMMEU is deregistered will they still be able to pour lots of illegally obtained money into GetUp! and the Labor Party ?

Will Albo be found strung up on a tree ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print