Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Far-Right Extremism (Read 1888 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Far-Right Extremism
Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:23pm

"Mr Michaelis believes governments, including Australia's, aren't doing enough to learn from experiences like his to confront rising far-right extremism."

Former neo-Nazi and counter violent extremism experts' warning for Australia

"Nothing's going to change unless there's body count … right-wing extremists are seen to be unthreatening hillbillies with mental health issues.

"They don't acknowledge there's a problem … the Government has identified their "other", the radical Islamists, and ignored the white extremists."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Far-Right Extremism
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:31pm

That's racist and offensive, Greggery.

Besides, Whites are not a race. They're a superior culture.

You'd better take this one down before FD starts asking questions. Moses and the old boy will be most offended, as will poor Cods.

So unfair.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:35pm

"The ABC spoke with someone else who has worked on the frontline of Australia's counter terrorism efforts, but did not want to be identified.

"He backed up Mr Quinn's claim that at risk individuals were not being referred to disengagement programs and suggested a belief existed within government and policing circles that an arrest — rather than soft intervention — gave an improved perception of community safety and made it seem as if police were "doing something" about the problem."

Disturbing.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:35pm:
"The ABC spoke with someone else who has worked on the frontline of Australia's counter terrorism efforts, but did not want to be identified.

"He backed up Mr Quinn's claim that at risk individuals were not being referred to disengagement programs and suggested a belief existed within government and policing circles that an arrest — rather than soft intervention — gave an improved perception of community safety and made it seem as if police were "doing something" about the problem."

Disturbing.

YES YOU ARE..

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:37pm

You're offending Matty too, Greggery. He's disturbed by your claims of White terrorism. He is from a superior culture, you know. He shouldn't have to read this sort of thing day in, day out.

Look, just get rid of it, okay? Replace it with some porkie about Islam if you want, but it's not fair to pick on Whitey like this.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:35pm

No problem - whenever there's an Islamophobic hate crime, we'll just dismiss it as a mentally disturbed lone wolf that definitely has nothing to do with terrorism:

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article231473963.html?utm_source=R...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 9:18am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:31pm:

That's racist and offensive, Greggery.

Besides, Whites are not a race.

They're a superior culture.

Karnal,

Great acknowledgement of a truth there.

'White' culture is portrayed in this age as being so egregious, so awful.

egregious = = outstandingly bad; shocking.

But it can be argued, that it was peoples and groups who were guided by 'White' cultural values who built much of what we see today, of value, in the world.

Don't get me wrong, there is still a lot wrong, imo, with Western culture, with 'White' nations.

But is was 'White' Western Judaeo-Christian culture which championed respect for truth, human freedom, and the need for accountability for those with political power.

And it is still today, the 'White' nations who were the foundation of 'White' Western Judaeo-Christian culture, which so many people from more corrupt and violent cultures wish to join themselves to.

Why so ?

QUESTION;
Why don't we see, those hordes of people 'who are in need' [of freedom and safety] trying to storm the borders of places like Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Nigeria, et al.

No.

Rather we see all of the human trash from those politically corrupt and politically violent nations, want to be granted residence in the 'White' Western Judaeo-Christian nations.
[human 'trash', because of the corrupt human values ['cultural' values] which those human beings, all still espouse and all still 'cherish'. and which they still want to promote, when they come to a culturally superior nation.    ....a 'White' Western Judaeo-Christian nation. !!! ]

Why so, why the desire among all of that        human sewage,       to come to live 'in the West' ?
[human sewage, because of the corrupt human values ['cultural' values] which those human beings, all still espouse and all still 'cherish'.]

QUESTION;
If these 'good' people prize their own cultural origins so highly, why do they demand the right to live in safe and prosperous, 'White' Western Judaeo-Christian nations ?

QUESTION;
What cultural influence, made the Judaeo-Christian nations [mostly] so 'succesful', places of peace and prosperity, AND POWER ?

Deuteronomy 4:5
Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
6  Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
7  For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
8  And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1555994118/9#9
Quote:

"IMO, if we join what is precious with what is vile, we do not in that act, 'improve' that which is vile.

We merely corrupt that which is precious.....

.....e.g.
I have two buckets.
The first bucket is full of clean, fresh water.
The second bucket is full of sewage.

Q.
If i pour both buckets into a third container, what do i get?

A.
A third container, full of diluted sewage.

Conclusion?
While i could safely drink from the 1st bucket, i could *not* safely drink from the 2nd bucket, or the 3rd container.

So it is with evil, that is 'tolerated' by good people.

No matter how many times we repeat the phrase, "Tolerance is good.",
...our tolerance of what is clearly evil, is not a virtue.

It is a process, a progression."

p.s.
I am not a racist.

If people from shi thole nations are willing to abandon and discard their violent and corrupt cultural mores, i will not judge them as being unworthy to live in the West.

But are they willing to do that ?

WWW search....
explosion of knife crime in London

WWW search....
explosion in gangs, snatch and run shop robberies

WWW search....
thugs are snatching tens of thousands of phones on UK streets to supply a booming black market run by crime lords in Nigeria

These 'poor people' bring, all of their cultural 'sewage' with them.

Jeremiah 15:18
Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable,
which refuseth to be healed? wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?
19  Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 11:50am

I personally, would not want to live in a country like Uganda, or a country like Zimbabwe, or a country like Somalia, or a country like Iran,
because those nations are     shi thole nations,     which are full of human sewage.

human sewage = = a human culture which fosters political violence and political corruption.

It isn't racist to state that opinion.

I'm just stating the truth about the indigenous choices, of the people of those nations.

i.e.
Those nations [and many more like them] are full of peoples, who all endorse cultural mores, which promote political violence and political corruption.

Counter-wise, if the people of those nations didn't endorse those particular cultural mores, then those cultural mores would not exist and would not be the most predominant cultural mores, in those nations.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:22pm

I'd happily live in the two developing nations I've been to.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:26pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:22pm:
I'd happily live in the two developing nations I've been to.

And in your particular case,     i'd say good riddance to you.

Pharmacologist.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:27pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
Pharmacologist.

How odd. Is this meant to be a compliment? Or insult?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:32pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
Pharmacologist.

How odd. Is this meant to be a compliment? Or insult?

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 7:36am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:23pm:
"Mr Michaelis believes governments, including Australia's, aren't doing enough to learn from experiences like his to confront rising far-right extremism."

"Nothing's going to change unless there's body count … right-wing extremists are seen to be unthreatening hillbillies with mental health issues.

"They don't acknowledge there's a problem … the Government has identified their "other", the radical Islamists, and ignored the white extremists."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fc/Hammerskin_Nation_logo.jpg/...

So the spooks are planning another state sponsored mass murder event.....how quaint. Wonder which false flag will be run up this time??

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:23am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fc/Hammerskin_Nation_logo.jpg/...

What was the body count in Rwanda gweg

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2019 at 8:30am

Farrkkk off Greg.
You're full of hate towards whites.....yet you remain in a society created by....you guessed it. WHITES.

I think you should move to Afghanistan or Iraq and be amongst your kind. Stop bludging off the white man you hate so much.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print