Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran? (Read 14007 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran?
Reply #45 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:47pm

freediver wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:44pm:
How do you think that compares to chapter 9 in the promotion and licensing open-ended violence?

Personally, I think its far worse.

Chapter 9 at least gives exceptions for those who dont violate their treaty.

Deuteronomy? Just enslave or kill everyone.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 3:38pm

The story so far is forky tongue and gandi between them are trying to tell us that the the bits about how God created man and gave him dominion over the earth and every living thing in it, is somehow a command to Christians to dominate other religions. Nothing could be more stupid, dominion over the earth simply means that mankind has power to use the earth for their own sustenance, they use the earth to feed and shelter themselves, to provide for all their needs.

Then we have the attempts to use the 4000 or so year old story about how God got sick of the Amalekites continual warfare being waged on the wandering Hebrews so He is quoted as saying that He wanted the Hebrews to slaughter all Amalekites off the face of the earth. This story relates solely to the Amalekites in the then land of Amalek. It is time people and geography specific. It is not a command to slaughter people forever and a day until they all believe in Judaism. It refers to the area of the promised land only.

Now why do they keep quoting this ancient, out of date and irrelevant account of the Hebrews about 4000 years ago to us?

Well they are trying to excuse islamic text which is written in the present and future tense which causes and motivates muslims to keep trying to rape torture and slaughter their way to a global caliphate where all religion is for allah.

This is what the qur'an says, it is not out of date as are the first 5 / 6 books in the O.T. The qur'an is dedicated to global domination by islam.

So is this pair trying to promote islamic terrorism into the future, by a smoke screen of outdated invalid to today, stories in the O.T.

Why aren't they wanting to stop the continual push by islamists to rape torture and slaughter their way to a world where all religion is for allah?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:35pm

Poor, poor, Moses.  Why drag Gandalf into this discussion?  He hasn't mentioned anything to you about your fixation on the Amelakites, now has he?

Remember, you were the first to mention them, now weren't you?

Remember, you're the one who has decided that what the Jews did ~4000 years ago should be ignored with what the Muslims did 1400 years ago, right?

Of course, we shouldn't forget the Christians with their acts of Genocide, right?  Oh, no, lets make it a trifecta, hey?

All religions contain believers who are evil, be they Jews, Christians or Muslims.  As much as you attempt to obscure the first two in favour of condemning the last group, the first two's crimes are well documented.

Run along, Moses, back to your little kiddies' playground where you can tell your little friends all the lies you like, all day long.  I'm sure they'll believe you.  Yeah, for sure.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:44pm

How the crap runs out of you forky tongue, the problem is what the muzzie terrorists are doing right now 2019 in accordance with the teachings of their qur'an  (you know raping torturing and slaughtering their way to a world where all religion is for allah)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:46pm

moses wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:44pm:
How the crap runs out of you forky tongue, the problem is what the muzzie terrorists are doing right now 2019 in accordance with the teachings of their qur'an  (you know raping torturing and slaughtering their way to a world where all religion is for allah)

And who are they doing it to, 9 out of 10 attacks, Moses?  Mmmm, lets see if you can be honest about that, now shall we?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:53pm

Most of them are killing other muslims who they consider to be corrupters and hypocrites.

They are so sick that they have become the worlds refugee problem, they have slaughtered hundreds of thousands of their children with refugee trauma and starvation caused by their incessant  religious wars.

If their cult is so divine why are these sickos (every single one of them is a devout muslim) so intent on killing other people?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jun 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm

moses wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:53pm:
Most of them are killing other muslims who they consider to be corrupters and hypocrites.

They are so sick that they have become the worlds refugee problem, they have slaughtered hundreds of thousands of their children with refugee trauma and starvation caused by their incessant  religious wars.

If their cult is so divine why are these sickos (every single one of them is a devout muslim) so intent on killing other people?

I hear the echos of the Thirty Years War protagonists. Moses in your words.  Similar things were said about the Protestants by the Catholics and about the Catholics by the Protestants.  Funny that, hey?

Glad to see you being honest for a change.  Now, if they are killing Muslims, can you understand why they are killing Muslims?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 4:58pm

They are killing muslims who they label corrupters and hypocrites because that is precisely what their good book says to do.

The islamists who follow the book to the very letter are the terrorists, the are slaying and being slain, giving this life up for the other in the cause of allah.

Then we have the *moderates* who know the book is wrong (but lie snivel and sneak as they try to absolve the teachings of the qur'an, in all this and go about saying the islamists have got it all wrong, so they start killing the highest grade of muslims who are doing  what the qur'an tells them to do.)

Well naturally the top muzzies retaliate against this and they in turn label the *moderates* corrupters who as we know have to be raped tortured and murdered.

So it goes on islamists and *moderates * killing each other, they've turned their homelands into piles of worthless rubble, they are the worlds' refugee problem, they are the global terrorists, they slaughter children in the 100s of 1000s from the effects of their continual warfare.

The whole thing could be bought to a halt if honesty was bought into play, the truth must be told about the putridly evil qur'an.

This book causes and  motivates all the depravity of islamic human rights atrocities that have been committed in the past 1400 odd years.

It's got sweet fanny adams to do with Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Paganism or any other belief on this earth.

It is solely an islamic doctrinal problem.

Why do you weirdos continually try to stop muzzies having to own their islamic terrorism problems?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 6:39pm

moses wrote on Jun 17th, 2019 at 4:53pm:

Because they're at war?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:13pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 11:47pm:
How do you think that compares to chapter 9 in the promotion and licensing open-ended violence?

The verse you quoted from Deuteronomy does not contain any motivation for rape and pillage in the way chapter 9 does.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:29pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:13pm:

The verse you quoted from Deuteronomy does not contain any motivation for rape and pillage in the way chapter 9 does.

Oh......so that neutralisers the verses from Deuteronomy?  Relativism revisited 101.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 7:29pm:

Oh......so that neutralisers the verses from Deuteronomy?  Relativism revisited 101.

What are you trying to say Aussie?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:05pm

And I thought you couldn't top your spineless apology for St Paul's misogynism.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #58 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 9:38pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 18th, 2019 at 8:05pm:

And I thought you couldn't top your spineless apology for St Paul's misogynism.

Do you disagree with me?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Jun 18th, 2019 at 11:19pm

Christians are killing muslims who they label corrupters and hypocrites because that is precisely what their good book says to do.

The islamists who follow the book to the very letter are the terrorists, they are slaying and being slain, giving this life up for the other in the cause of allah.

Then we have the *Christians* who know the book is wrong (but lie snivel and sneak as they try to absolve the teachings of the Bible, in all this and go about saying the islamists have got it all wrong, so they start killing the Islamists who are doing  what Moses believes the Qur'an tells them to do.)

The whole thing could be bought to a halt if honesty was bought into play, the truth must be told about the putridly evil Bible.

This book causes and  motivates all the depravity of Christian human rights atrocities that have been committed in the past 2019 odd years.

It's got sweet fanny adams to do with Islam.

It is solely an Christian doctrinal problem.

Why do you continually try, Moses to stop Christians having to own their Christian terrorism problems?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print