Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran? (Read 13848 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Is The Bible More Violent Than The Quran?
Reply #15 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 10:54pm

freediver wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 9:32pm:
Has Brian run away from his own thread?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:58am

You're not very good at running away Brian.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 8:43am

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:58am:

What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:38am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:56pm:

I don't see it as a competition.

They are both violent, full of flaws and cause deranged thinking.

Look at Yadda

Yes, look at Yadda.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1560067893/3#3

I believe, in 'unbelievable' things.
...things which people like yourself seem unable to conceive of, as being real.

But Yadda is not an apologist for a philosophy which urges and encourages its followers to murder those, who do not believe as they do.

You, and many like you, are.

And Yadda is not an supporter,         and is not a person who chooses to be,       a follower of a philosophy which urges and encourages its followers to murder those, who do not believe as they do.

All moslems are [notwithstanding their deceitful denials].

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

And these MONSTERS, are living freely, and lawfully, in Australia, in 2019.  !!!!

Abdul Nacer Ben Brika telling it, like it is.

....back in 2005, in Australia.

monster = = a large, ugly, and frightening imaginary creature.       an inhumanly cruel or wicked person.      a rude or badly behaved person, typically a child.

IMAGE...

Abdul Nacer Ben Brika

Quote:

"I am telling you that my religion doesn't tolerate other religion.

It doesn't tolerate," he said.

That was ISLAM in Australia, in 2005.

Today it is 2019, and nothing in ISLAM in Australia, has changed.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1555722235/0#0

IMAGE.....

....and nothing in ISLAM in Australia, has changed.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1556527179/0#0

IMAGE.....

These are a people, WHO DID NOT BUILD OUR NATIONS,
...but it is their intention to destroy everything, within our nations, which is non-ISLAM.

IMAGE.....

These are the people, whom our governments are,
allowing to live among us,      and to walk past us, on our streets.

ARGUMENT;
Those people [in the images above] are human sewage, EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Examine the signs and the placards which they are holding.

"[our] Jihad will continue..."

"[our] ISLAM will dominate the world..."

Yadda paraphrases;

'We will continue to slaughter and to murder you,     ....until we prevail against you!'

Read the Koran,      read the Hadith,       and listen to what moslems living within Western nations are saying, to each other, behind closed doors.

I recommend the     "UNDERCOVER MOSQUE"     video to you.

WWW search....
dispatches undercover mosque, channel 4, -Return

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1554425807/0#0

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:43am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:39am

Who's run away, FD?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:09pm

Brian what is it that compels you to respond but makes you so afraid to actually say something?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:28pm

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:09pm:
Brian what is it that compels you to respond but makes you so afraid to actually say something?

FD, when you answer my questions, I might answer yours.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:47pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:38am:
[size=14]But Yadda is not an apologist for a philosophy which urges and encourages its followers to murder those, who do not believe as they do.

The bible does actually say to kill unbelievers.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:40pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
[size=14]But Yadda is not an apologist for a philosophy which urges and encourages its followers to murder those, who do not believe as they do.

heres an experiment for you bojack.

go burn a bible outside St Johns cathedral and then go burn a koran outside the Lakemba mosque and then report back to us on your experience

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 6:02pm

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:09pm:

FD?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 1:47pm:

But Yadda is not an apologist for a philosophy which urges and encourages its followers to murder those, who do not believe as they do.

bojack,

The bible actually does command the ancient Hebrews to kill     believers    too.

But not because those persons were 'believers' or 'unbelievers',
...but rather, because they were covenant breakers.

So what ?

Yadda said....
Quote:

The Old Testament commanded God's people to kill any Hebrew who had intentionally broken their holy covenant with their God.

Too bad!

The Hebrews were commanded to kill any Hebrew person, who tried to corrupt the Hebrew nation.

Deuteronomy 13:6
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7  Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8  Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Leviticus 18:24
Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29  For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30  Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Why so ?

Why must the Hebrews keep God's ordinances and laws ?

Because the Hebrews had freely, willingly, and without coercion, entered into an agreement [a holy covenant] with their God to live by/according to his laws.

Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6  And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7  And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

The ancient Hebrews were A COVENANT PEOPLE.

They had entered into a solemn covenant with their God.

[n.b.
There was nothing to stop any Hebrew from leaving his people, if he/she did not want to live according to the covenant that his people had entered into, with God.
Any Hebrew could leave his people, and go and live 'in the world', among the Gentiles.
Thereby, becoming a Gentile!
But if the Hebrew person remained living among God's people, and blatantly and intentionally, broke the covenant with God [that he was constrained by], that Hebrew person understood, that he was risking LAWFUL execution, according to the terms of the covenant, with God.]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:46pm

All Abrahamic religions are violent:
Judaism,
Christianity,
Islam.

The Jews were the first and the others just copied them.
The Koran is plagiarized straight out of the Old Testament.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 7:59pm

perhaps you could give him some lessons?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #28 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 1:38pm

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
Here's one of the many questions Brian cannot answer:

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 6:10pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 5:15pm:
Brian is there anything in the old testament that comes close to chapter 9 of the Quran in the open ended promotion of violence to spread religion?

When you answer my questions, FD, I might answer yours.   Roll Eyes

Here is chapter 9:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1469837313

But let's not restrict it to the old testament. Let's throw it open to all religions. Is there any religious text in existence that even comes close to the Quran, and chapter 9 in particular, in promoting and licensing open-ended violence?

The myth of the bible as descriptive only and not open-ended:

http://www.loonwatch.com/files/2011/05/the-bibles-prescriptive-open-ended-and-un...

Apologists focus on verses such as Deuteronomy 7:1-2, where the command relates only to the "7 nations" - he Hittites, and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites - so unless you are from those tribes (which don't exist anymore), then you are fine.

What they probably won't want to talk about though is verse 20:10-15, an entirely prescriptive and open-ended command for wholesale slaughter:

Quote:
10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

This is the general rule, quite distinct from the specific rule pertaining to the 7 nations. If you have any doubts, simply read on to the very next verses:

Quote:
16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

There is no doubt that a very clear distinction is being made here between the specific rule for the '7 nations' (slaughter them all, no exceptions), and the general rule for "all the cities [that are not among those of the 7 nations]" - which is demand surrender and make slaves of the inhabitants if they agree - otherwise slaughter all the males and enslave all the women and children.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 16th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Deuteronomy 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

Deuteronomy is the words of one man, Moses. He claimed that he was telling the Hebrews what God wanted them to do.

The whole thing is a collection of laws and regulations plus the violence to be used in the taking of the promised land.

It is time, people and geography specific.

All the Hebrews were after was the promised land, nothing more.

Today the Jews are not in the least bit interested in turning the entire world into a Jewish State.

In this regard it is the antithesis of islam, global dominance by islam is the stated aim of the qur'an.

The whole theme is that eventually islam will dominate the world.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print