Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Chinese flogging scarce baby food. (Read 3923 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Chinese flogging scarce baby food.
Jun 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Can't be too critical as I suppose there were nurseries on those three Warships.

Link.

Bloody hell.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chinese flogging scarce baby food.
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Grin Not good enough that organised Chinese gangs were  buying up as much as they could via warehouses. and when supermarkets put limits on .... they had relay gangs cleaning out the shelves all over the place ....

now we have collusion between the Chinese military & obviously the Australian Govt. for Chinese warships to load up & convey the product to China via the "export" back door on the sly.

Who's copping the backhanders here?  Angry Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm

I think we have to assume it wasnt STOLEN..

in which case  ... what they are doing is strange

but not illegal......if it makes feeding babies safer in China....and we seem to be able to produce the product without any problems......

why make a fuss about it?..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Can't be too critical as I suppose there were nurseries on those three Warships.

Link.

Bloody hell.

Nurseries on Chinese warships?  Grin Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:11pm

I noticed Chinese tourists buying up everything they could get their hands on in a chemist in Osaka last week. I was told they sell it online at a huge markup because Chinese don't trust domestic goods, including baby formula, diapers, etc

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
I noticed Chinese tourists buying up everything they could get their hands on in a chemist in Osaka last week. I was told they sell it online at a huge markup because Chinese don't trust domestic goods, including baby formula, diapers, etc

the powers that be   watered down their own baby formula....any wonder they dont trust their own suppliers....would you???..

this way at least no middle man is doing a switch...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm:

but not illegal......if it makes feeding babies safer in China....and we seem to be able to produce the product without any problems......

Then it should be manufactured to sufficient quantity so as not to leave Australian consumers without ....

it should be done business to business as export trade usually happens  ......

not via Chinese military ships as a govt. grovelling back door expedience.

That's BS.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:24pm

I wonder why, if or at what price, the Aussie manufacturer can export the product to China.  Why do they have to do this crap?

Surely the answer is that they get it cheaper this way....using the crew of warships to buy up large.

Nah.  Far kem. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:26pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:

the powers that be   watered down their own baby formula....any wonder they dont trust their own suppliers....would you???..

It wasn't "watered" down ... it was contaminated with toxic substances.

None the less it doesn't sit well with all the underhanded supermarket rackets by Chinese nationals & whoever they recruit here buying up/cleaning out the supermarket shelves and containerizing it to send to China and now have Chinese warships visit Sydney on the pretense of crew R&R ..... and load them up with baby formula to take to China.

Smells of fish ... big time.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:24pm:

I wonder why, if or at what price, the Aussie manufacturer can export the product to China.  Why do they have to do this crap?

Surely the answer is that they get it cheaper this way....using the crew of warships to buy up large.

Nah.  Far kem. 

These are sailors making money on the side. That is all there is to it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:

It wasn't "watered" down ... it was contaminated with toxic substances.

the same thing it was killing babies  before they found the culprits

None the less it doesn't sit well with all the underhanded supermarket rackets by Chinese nationals & whoever they recruit here buying up/cleaning out the supermarket shelves and containerizing it to send to China and now have Chinese warships visit Sydney on the pretense of crew R&R ..... and load them up with baby formula to take to China.

Smells of fish ... big time.

think how many babies there are being born every day in CHina....what they are sending is chicken feed..

come on dont let us sink so low we would deprive babies of decent food..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:32pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Nah.  Far kem. 

could be   and as they probably get nothing like our sailors do....good luck to them....

its not bombs AiA..or GUNS..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm

Giving this some more thought.

I have no idea how much of this product the Aussie manufacturer sends to China through their own exporting programme.  But.....

I guess they are laughing all the way to the Bank when the local shelves are denuded....they get to fill them up again!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:36pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Nah.  Far kem. 

Really....and using the people's assets to achieve that end?  Bobby.......this is theft/conversion of National resources.  Hang 'em high Bobby.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm:

I have no idea how much of this product the Aussie manufacturer sends to China through their own exporting programme.  But.....

I guess they are laughing all the way to the Bank when the local shelves are denuded....they get to fill them up again!

the demand for non-toxic personal products in China far outstrips the supply. that is why Chinese tourists do it far more than sailors.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:38pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:36pm:

the demand for non-toxic personal products in China far outstrips the supply. that is why Chinese tourists do it far more than sailors.

So...why doesn't the Aussie manufacturer export it to China?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:42pm

So the purpose of Chinese Navy ships visiting Australia is to load up with baby formula, is that it cods?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:58pm

To put the baby food in context:

Chinese Teen Who Sold a Kidney for an iPhone Is Now Bedridden for Life

https://www.vice.com/en_asia/article/bjqzv5/chinese-teen-sold-kidney-iphone-orga...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:38pm:

I can only assume they do. And can't keep up with demand.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:09pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:58pm:

Obviously they can....but I thought you were saying that only toxic formula stuff was available in China?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:09pm

the problem is that we don't make enough enough to meet both theirs and our demand.

there are huge profits to be made. Those sailors aren't buying it for their private consumption, they're buying it to sell. Pay $25, sell it for $80 - $100 in china for little effort (there are website there that cater to this poo ... just post an add with a photo and wait for the orders.) ...not a bad turnover.

This is one example

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/meet-the-chinese-students-making-up-to-3000-a...

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
Obviously they can..

no, they can't. What goes there doesn't even begin to satisfy the demand for our products.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:11pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

the problem is that we don't make enough enough to meet both theirs and our demand.

there are huge profits to be made. Those sailors aren't buying it for their private consumption, they're buying it to sell. Pay $25, sell it for $80 - $100 in china for little effort (there are website there that cater to this poo ... just post an add with a photo and wait for the orders.) ...not a bad turnover.

This is one example

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/meet-the-chinese-students-making-up-to-3000-a...

Gawd.

Time to stomp on this crap, Mr Morrison.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

This is one example

Gawd.

Time to stomp on this crap, Mr Morrison.

Apparently the Australian govt. made a deal with the Chinese govt. to stamp this out, but it still happens. The chinese just aren't concerned enough to waste to much time on it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:16pm

It's no different to those who buy cartons of cheap cigarettes overseas for $1 a packet and then try to bring them here to sell for $10

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
It's no different to those who buy cartons of cheap cigarettes overseas for $1 a packet and then try to bring them here to sell for $10

Except of course that we have made that illegal and tobacco is in large supply.

As for some deal we have with the Chinese over this.....yay.....it's working well with the Chinese military (an arm of Government) breaching the deal.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:16pm:

Except of course that we have made that illegal and tobacco is in large supply.

As for some deal we have with the Chinese over this.....yay.....it's working well with the Chinese military (an arm of Government) breaching the deal.

the only reason the restrictions on tobacco are working is because it could cost govts hundreds of millions in unpaid revenue to ignore it. If govt. taxed baby food the same as tobacco you'd see this stamped out quick smart (not that I advocate taxing baby food).

If there is nothing in it for the govt, they don't put in the resources.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:52pm

I have zero problem with this.

If they empty our shelves, produce more.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:52pm:

I do.  If one of my kids went to get that formula for my grandchild and found the shelf empty, I'd be pissed off.  You, Gordon?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:11pm:

I do.  If one of my kids went to get that formula for my grandchild and found the shelf empty, I'd be pissed off.  You, Gordon?

Anyway, the scares about Australia running out of formula are mostly clickbait.

Sometimes one shop will get cleared out of particular brand, just hop in the car and drive 2 mins up the road.

Its a very rare inconvenience faced by a few people but a boon of the farmers/producers/shop owners.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:24pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

Sometimes one shop will get cleared out of particular brand, just hop in the car and drive 2 mins up the road.

Its a very rare inconvenience faced by a few people but a boon of the farmers/producers/shop owners.

So...you are okay with the Chinese military machine sailing into Australia to get a truck load of stuff to flog to the poor plods in China and rip them off.  Fer kem.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:26pm

China is a nation of idiots with the intelligence level of babies.
Even now they cry for their powdered milk.

With NZ's Tourism being its second biggest money earning after POWDERED MILK being sold to China.
Makes you wonder if NZ will be the first nation China invades or the last nation it spares??

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:24pm:

So...you are okay with the Chinese military machine sailing into Australia to get a truck load of stuff to flog to the poor plods in China and rip them off.  Fer kem.

Is Gordon a tractor to Australia?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm

rubbish. The stores even put limits on the quantity anyone can buy just because of this.

One day you'll post on a topic you're actually informed on .... alas, today is not that day.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm

Other sailors come here spend their money drinking and whoring and its all good. The Chinese spend their money on baby formula and they are villains.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:53pm

What the hell is wrong with boobies for kids these days.? Cry
Do Chinese boobies not work?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:55pm

Thats it, the Chinese diverted 3 warships to Australia to buy a few dozen tins of baby formula. No flies on you .

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:59pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
https://media.healthdirect.org.au/images/general/primary/breastfeeding-toddler-b...

many boobies don't work choo choo. it has nothing to do with race.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #38 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm

rhino wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:55pm:

Thats it, the Chinese diverted 3 warships to Australia to buy a few dozen tins of baby formula. No flies on you .

The funny thing about that returning from the ME story is that they would be back in China as quick or quicker than they were to visit Sydney. It's quite a detour.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:02pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:59pm:
https://media.healthdirect.org.au/images/general/primary/breastfeeding-toddler-b...

Got some stats on that Mimo or should I ask Greg for his? If that is the case why is there not demand for wet nurses? It's very few women who cannot breastfeed. Sounds more like fashion, don't want my tits to sag from breast feeding kinda thing.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:05pm

This is good for Australian dairy farmers. We should be helping the Chinese buy as much as they want, instead of inventing conspiracies.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #41 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

rubbish. The stores even put limits on the quantity anyone can buy just because of this.

One day you'll post on a topic you're actually informed on .... alas, today is not that day.

I have a two year old kid who drinks formula right now, ya pigschitthick dapto dog, and not once in two years have I not seen a fully stocked shelf.

When on the rare occasion it does happen, just get in the car, drive 5 mins to next shop. Done.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:02pm:

Got some stats on that Mimo or should I ask Greg for his? If that is the case why is there not demand for wet nurses? It's very few women who cannot breastfeed. Sounds more like fashion, don't want my tits to sag from breast feeding kinda thing.

I'll put up my stats right after you put up your stats on chinese boobies.

The west doesn't use wet nurses anymore choochoo ... they use baby formulae instead. Hence the dilemma.

And many women can't breast feed. It has, at least in Australia, little to do with fashion or wanting firm breasts. It's also not, not the best of my knowledge, through lack of trying.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #43 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm

freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:05pm:
This is good for Australian dairy farmers. We should be helping the Chinese buy as much as they want, instead of inventing conspiracies.

Dairy farmers should buy some kind of a co-op and produce their own brand for formula and cash in.

I can't believe how many communists we have on this site who are against free trade!

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:

I have a two year old kid who drinks formula right now, ya pigschitthick dapto dog, and not once in two years have I not seen a fully stocked shelf.

When on the rare occasion it does happen, just get in the car, drive 5 mins to next shop. Done.

that's because you walk around with blinkers.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #45 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm

Come on, it's obvious Chinese boobs don't work anymore. Sure they bred and fed kids like crazy but just can't feed them anymore. No conspiracy.  Undecided

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm:

Dairy farmers should buy some kind of a co-op and produce their own brand for formula and cash in.

I can't believe how many communists we have on this site who are against free trade!

That's what they are doing.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:12pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm:

Nah, you've just bought into the clickbait stories of da chinese are making our babies starve.

You know your nickname here is village idiot, right?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:12pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:10pm:

Nah, you've just bought into the clickbait stories of da chinese are making our babies starve.

You know your nickname here is village idiot, right?

not an original bone in your body  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #49 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:16pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:09pm:

The west doesn't use wet nurses anymore choochoo ... they use baby formulae instead. Hence the dilemma.

And many women can't breast feed. It has, at least in Australia, little to do with fashion or wanting firm breasts. It's also not, not the best of my knowledge, through lack of trying.

https://www.livepopulation.com/country/china.html
Seems to be plenty of women, now ho many have problems breast feeding?

We are not talking about the west Mimo.

Stats again? Please?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:16pm:

Stats again? Please?

no stats there about breastfeeding rates choo choo ... try again. And this time try to stick to the topic. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:19pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:17pm:
Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:16pm:

Stats again? Please?

no stats there about breastfeeding rates choo choo ... try again. And this time try to stick to the topic. Roll Eyes

Of course not you dimwit. That's what I'm asking you about seeing you have the answers. I'm showing you the female population, they all have tits, lovely soft inviting tits. Mmmm. Oppai o kudasai.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
Of course not you dimwit. That's what I'm asking you about seeing you have the answers. I'm showing you the female population, they all have tits, lovely soft inviting tits. Mmmm. Oppai o kudasai.

yet you were the one claiming chinese boobies don't work choo choo. I'm merely trying to ascertain where you got that detail from?

making it up again were you?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:28pm

China: Shoot one of them and another ten drop dead too!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:24pm:
Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:19pm:

yet you were the one claiming chinese boobies don't work choo choo. I'm merely trying to ascertain where you got that detail from?

making it up again were you?

No it was obviously sarcasm. How could one claim no Chinese boobies work any more? Are you really that thick? My point was why do they need formula when they have oppai, you claimed enough women can't breastfeed to make this formula shopping a viable industry.

Stats please.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:33pm

China: Where their invasion last just a year long before everything they have needs repairs or to be replaced entirely.

Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:29pm:
No it was obviously sarcasm

of course it was

you realise that sarcasm is difficult to pull of in the written language at the best of times ... and you are far from the anywhere near the best of times.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:35pm

China: Realising that it doesn't have the air-power to beat the USA or the sea-power to get a hand on Australia, decides - with it's vast 'land force' to invade Russia instead (and take back Siberia for the Yellow Man).
  Wink Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:36pm

you claimed enough women can't breastfeed to make this formula shopping a viable industry.

what a load of rubbish. You either can't read or you're full of it. What I actually said was that it is a very profitable 'industry'. Not sure how you do your books, but in my books that's the opposite of not viable.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:36pm

China: Very large population, very small gene pool variation.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:38pm

China: Where their Economy is going so well, their Accountants will let their Military go out with a bang as a Tax Write-Off.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #61 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:39pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
No it was obviously sarcasm

of course it was

you realise that sarcasm is difficult to pull of in the written language at the best of times ... and you are far from the anywhere near the best of times.

Perhaps it's your comprehension that is at fault.

Anyway you said you would provide your stats as soon as I provided mine. I provided how many boobies were in China now provide stats showing how many don't work. It's obviously a boobie malfunction crisis if they need to pillage the free world to feed more children, half who are likely to end up oppai challenged.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:42pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

alternatively, it's more likely that it's yours that's faulty.

Anyway you said you would provide your stats as soon as I provided mine.

yes, in relation to the number of faulty Chinese boobies. You've failed to provide any such stats. I never claimed any boobies were or were not working in china .. that was all your doing. Then when that failed you tried pretending it was sarcasm. Roll Eyes . Surely your dementia isn't so bad you can't recall your comment from less than 5 minutes ago?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #63 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:44pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:42pm:

yes, in relation to the number of faulty Chinese boobies. You've failed to provide any such stats. I never claimed any boobies were or were not working in china .. that was all your doing. Then when that failed you tried pretending it was sarcasm. Roll Eyes . Surely your dementia isn't so bad you can't recall your comment from less than 5 minutes ago?

Umm, I wasn't the one missing the obvious but you go girl.

My point was questioning why they needed it. You provided an answer that their breasts malfunctioned, I asked the stats on breast malfunction. You still have not answered Mimo.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:45pm

China: Where Setanta is telling John Smith that he doesn't want to buy any of his kiddy-pedo-alien porn clips from South Park.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:46pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:44pm:

ohh don't worry about me choochoo, i didn't miss it either.

It was obvious to all that you jumped in and put your foot in your mouth  .... then followed it with the rest of your leg

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #66 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:49pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:46pm:

It was obvious to all that you jumped in and put your foot in your mouth  .... then followed it with the rest of your leg

See the rest of the post. You are as bad at marking your own work as Greg and Mothra.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #67 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm

They are buying it to profiteer on the black market. It is simply about money. It also leaves our genuine supply short. There have been several occasions where there has been very short supply in Australia because of it.

The Shelves have been empty and Australian mothers have not been able to supply the appropriate milk product for their babies. My daughter experienced it this year. Major supermarkets mostly keep their supply in storage and only have a few cans on display. They also monitor who is purchasing and limit the sales.

Do your wife's oppai not work either or is it a choice?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:55pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:49pm:

See the rest of the post. You are as bad at marking your own work as Greg and Mothra.

I'm not marking my work choo choo, I'm marking your work ... and so far it's F's all the way for you

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:56pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm:

They are buying it to profiteer on the black market. It is simply about money. It also leaves our genuine supply short. There have been several occasions where there has been very short supply in Australia because of it.

The Shelves have been empty and Australian mothers have not been able to supply the appropriate milk product for their babies. My daughter experienced it this year. Major supermarkets mostly keep their supply in storage and only have a few cans on display. They also monitor who is purchasing and limit the sales.

that can't be right, gordie has a two year old and he doesn't recall ever seeing his store run out ... and if they did, he only has to go 5 mins up the road  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #70 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:57pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:55pm:

I'm not marking my work choo choo, I'm marking your work ... and so far it's F's all the way for you

Bull Mimo, I provided my stats of boobies in China, now provide yours of how many work as designed or not.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #71 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:57pm

Black market? Did you mean a parallel import?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:57pm:

Bull Mimo, I provided my stats of boobies in China, now provide yours of how many work as designed.

once again for the mentally retarded ... I don't care about your stats for the number of boobies in china,  I care about your stats for bobbies that don't work in china. THAT was the basis of your comment.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #73 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Quote:

Rubbish it has happened a number of times.

Quote:

You think that the exporters are small scale - they don't just hit one shop they get them all, they don't just go for one brand they take the lot if they can get away with it.

Happened in my area in the last 12 months.

Quote:
Its a very rare inconvenience faced by a few people

Every mother in a region using milk produce not being able to feed their child is more than a rare inconvenience and shops have strategies to try to stop it, it is no boon to them at all or to the manufacturers who sell all they can produce anyway.

It would help if you knew what you were talking about instead of waffling on about theory in complete ignorance. 
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:09pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:04pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:01pm:

Whilst I know it used to happen quite a lot ... i didn't think it was such an issue since the supermarkets bought in limits on the numbers you can buy. I'm surprised you've had that much trouble in the last 12 months

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #75 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm

Quote:

Quote:

You think that the exporters are small scale - they don't just hit one shop the get them all, they don't just go for one brand they take the lot if they can get away with it.

Never happened to me, not once.

Did your kid stave to death or did u just have to visit a few shops?

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:06pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm:
Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:57pm:

Bull Mimo, I provided my stats of boobies in China, now provide yours of how many work as designed.

once again for the mentally retarded ... I don't care about your stats for the number of boobies in china,  I care about your stats for bobbies that don't work in china. THAT was the basis of your comment.

Then you are ignoring where this conversation started and what it was about. You still haven't shown anything about malfunctioning oppai. So, since you don't have or at least won't want to provide what you know I can only assume the Chinese need this shyte because their women's boobies don't work. You can tell us why they need it? It's not a fashion thing apparently. There is no easy out for you here Mimo.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #77 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:13pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:04pm:

Whilst I know it used to happen quite a lot ... i didn't think it was such an issue since the supermarkets bought in limits on the numbers you can buy. I'm surprised you've had that much trouble in the last 12 months

This isn't my area but a story from Jan 2019.

One warehouse was shipping about 150 pallets a day.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/parenting/family/baby-formula-shortage-china-53432

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #78 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:16pm

These work for me Wink

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #79 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:17pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:13pm:

This isn't my area but a story from Jan 2019

I've seen Chinese doing it here in Lismore. Taking a couple, checking out through the self serve, dropping it off to someone outside Coles then repeating. Small Chinese oppai are hella cute but apparently don't work as intended.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #80 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:17pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:16pm:
These work for me Wink

Not a fan of big tits. At all.

Many of you will remember members here accusing me of cybering with a girlfriend I had when I was in my teens, she asked me why I was not interested in her and why I never gave her the dick. She had huge tits, gross.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #81 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm:

Quote:

Quote:

You think that the exporters are small scale - they don't just hit one shop the get them all, they don't just go for one brand they take the lot if they can get away with it.

It was my grand child. Found a single can remaining at a small shop, not the right brand but all we could get. The next day I got a can from Sydney and the shops can mostly re stock in a few days.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:24pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:05pm:

Quote:

Quote:

It was my grand child. Found a single can remaining at a small shop, not the right brand but all we could get. The next day I got a can from Sydney and the shops can mostly re stock in a few days.

Did mum have breast feeding probs? Perhaps you can help Mimo.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:08am

How so? They have a certain quantity produced, processed and retailed at a set price.

They're not making profit from the inflated prices it's being sold for in China.

If this causes the old "supply & demand" aka "profiteering" excuse in Australia because of this action then it needs to be nipped in the bud pronto.

I'm sure if the price for baby formulas went through the roof here because of shortages/lack of supply and I or my family required said formula
I'd be very pissed off.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:13am

Jasin wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:26pm:
China is a nation of idiots with the intelligence level of babies.
Even now they cry for their powdered milk.

With NZ's Tourism being its second biggest money earning after POWDERED MILK being sold to China.
Makes you wonder if NZ will be the first nation China invades or the last nation it spares??

China owns the biggest dairy farm in TASMANIA & a few on the mainland & more than one in New Zealand.

Maybe they think the formula is theirs anyway. 

So the exported milk products are not classed as a foreign exports to attract tariffs .... it's classed as local .... what does that say to your Chinese invasion statement?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:24am

They have got around that by running relay gangs and fronting to different checkouts with the limit and keep going back until the shelves are empty ...

it was on the news within the past few weeks.

Someone - the head honcho(chinese) had a warehouse where all this formula was delivered plus what had been stolen in bulk ....

to be containerised and sent to China .... but they got busted.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-21/police-arrest-five-in-connection-with-all...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:27am

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Obviously they can..

no, they can't. What goes there doesn't even begin to satisfy the demand for our products.

can you not see a huge market for our very own manufacturing...??/ that amazes me... Roll Eyes

we dont of course know what China thinks about all this???....maybe their baby food industry is huge over there... and what little of aussie formula that does get into the country has no impact on their own business'

come on this is so obvious  I am sure both govts are fully aware   and couldnt give a toss...

its baby formula not drugs or weapons of mass destruction....

sheeeeze.... have you ever read such a load of codswallop...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:42am

cods wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:27am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Obviously they can..

can you not see a huge market for our very own manufacturing...??/ that amazes me... Roll Eyes

we dont of course know what China thinks about all this???....maybe their baby food industry is huge over there... and what little of aussie formula that does get into the country has no impact on their own business'

come on this is so obvious  I am sure both govts are fully aware   and couldnt give a toss...

its baby formula not drugs or weapons of mass destruction....

sheeeeze.... have you ever read such a load of codswallop...

The use of drugs vs baby formula or WOMD misses the point.

Baby formula is already exported ....

that's obviously not enough so they've devised ways to empty out our domestic market .... legally & illegally. This supermarket raiding is going on globally in western countries ... US, Canada, UK etc.

do you think that"s fair?

Their population makes it impossible for us to be a sole supplier.

How about the Chinese manufacturers stop poisoning their own people with contaminated formula and make a decent product?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #88 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:47am

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:08am:

How so? They have a certain quantity produced, processed and retailed at a set price.

They're not making profit from the inflated prices it's being sold for in China.

If this causes the old "supply & demand" aka "profiteering" excuse in Australia because of this action then it needs to be nipped in the bud pronto.

I'm sure if the price for baby formulas went through the roof here because of shortages/lack of supply and I or my family required said formula
I'd be very pissed off.

You can't understand how the Chinese appetite for their products could be a good thing for our farmers?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:51am

like I say   as long as they PAY OUR PRICES>>>>

so what..

if you decide to take a dozen bottle of wine from duty free when you leave here........this country  doesnt  care...

its up to the country you bring it into that has the problem...

if you bought said wine in another country!    yes you would be hurting our markets  so they would take it off you..

we are only interested in what come into the country..

not what leaves...

as long as its honestly acquired...

everyone here is making money from this... FAIR has nothing to do with anything..

iof they were stealing it   yes I would be annoyed... but they are NOT..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:52am

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:47am:

I'd be very pissed off.

You can't understand how the Chinese appetite for their products could be a good thing for our farmers?

you know I am wondering how many aussies sailors on a war ship would do that for aussie mums...if the boot was on the other foot... Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #91 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 12:09pm

Hands up whp here has a child who uses formula now.

I have a 2 year old. My niece has a 6 month old. My business partner has twin 1 year olds. My neighbor has a  2 year old they look after 5 days a week.

I talk to lots of dads and mums in the playground, day care, library story time etc etc.

I've not once heard someone complain they can't buy formula.

The main topics of concerns are the cost of child care, the rip off of paying for a deposit on a private school at birth, the amount of colds going around and how to keep kids off devices.

Empty shelves and no formula.... Bzzzzz.

It's an very small issue, not a problem.

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #92 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 1:28pm

cods wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:52am:

I'd be very pissed off.

you know I am wondering how many aussies sailors on a war ship would do that for aussie mums...if the boot was on the other foot... Sad Sad Sad

You mean if they were concerned Aussie baby products were poisoning their children?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:18pm

I'd be very pissed off.

Bullshit.  They are doing it to line their own pockets!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:47pm

I'd be very pissed off.

Good grief ... but trying to expand has proven a dangerous game in the dairy industry.

The Chinese already own some of our biggest dairy farms & NZ's.

You continue to promote more & more dependence on Chinese export markets .... as an investor putting all your eggs in the one basket, is a move fraught with peril.

Why the insistence on everything Chinese when they own ports(Darwin), large/vast beef cattle grazing stations/ agricultural properties including the biggest cotton farm - Cubbie station.

Everything to do with Chinese ownership/investments & export markets is at saturation point.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:54pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:18pm:

I'd be very pissed off.

and you didnt get a person off of a charge of digital rape  to line your own pockets????.....

of course you didnt. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:01pm

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 1:28pm:

I'd be very pissed off.

You mean if they were concerned Aussie baby products were poisoning their children?

well that would be the main point I am making   if the cases were the same... Angry Angry

I am not putting down our sailors   but as I said earlier..

I doubt very much Chinese sailors get as well paid as aussie sailors......

so if they can see a way to make a bit on the side  if it isnt ILLEGAL   so what?...

its for babies   I am all for healthy babies...no matter where they live..

why turn this into an ISSUE ??

the Chinese navy must have asked the Australian media  to come on board a take pictures...

I dont see a thing wrong with it...its honest reporting...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

can you believe we are the only ones who see   absolutely nothing wrong with this?... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Hands up whp here has a child who uses formula now.

I have a 2 year old. My niece has a 6 month old. My business partner has twin 1 year olds. My neighbor has a  2 year old they look after 5 days a week.

I talk to lots of dads and mums in the playground, day care, library story time etc etc.

I've not once heard someone complain they can't buy formula.

The main topics of concerns are the cost of child care, the rip off of paying for a deposit on a private school at birth, the amount of colds going around and how to keep kids off devices.

Empty shelves and no formula.... Bzzzzz.

It's an very small issue, not a problem.

its total rubbish gordy... maybe one lady found the shelves at her local empty  and OMG she had to go to the next supermarket to get her babies.   formula....tsk tsk....so she complained  Embarrassed

but then we complain about everything today dont we?.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm

cods wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:54pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:18pm:

I'd be very pissed off.

and you didnt get a person off of a charge of digital rape  to line your own pockets????.....

of course you didnt. Angry

I did my professional job cods.  It is not the job of these sailors to nick baby formulae to sell on a black market in China to line their pockets.  The job they are paid to do is.....um......be sailors.

(I am amazed at how stuck some people are about what was really a minor case.  Gee, I'd blow your tiny mind if I told you some of the more gruesome ones cods.)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:27pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm:
I did my professional job cods.  It is not the job of these sailors to nick baby formulae to sell on a black market in China to line their pockets.  The job they are paid to do is.....um......be sailors.

(I am amazed at how stuck some people are about what was really a minor case.  Gee, I'd blow your tiny mind if I told you some of the more gruesome ones cods.)

THE DIDNT NiCK ANYTHING>>>

its you thats stuck   you refuse to end your own PUZZLE.. you know what  I think it was all fake...and you cant come up with a reasonable answer that makes you look like a wannabee winner...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm

cods wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:27pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm:

THE DIDNT NiCK ANYTHING>>>

its you thats stuck   you refuse to end your own PUZZLE.. you know what  I think it was all fake...and you cant come up with a reasonable answer that makes you look like a wannabee winner...

There is no 'puzzle' cods.  /End.  Take it to Relationships.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:39pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:58pm:

Obviously they can....but I thought you were saying that only toxic formula stuff was available in China?

Affluent Chinese do not trust the domestic food supply and can afford to buy foreign goods. That baby food and everything else ends up in the homes of the affluent. Are there domestic products that are not toxic? Absolutely. But how would a Chinese know which was safe and which was not? Fact is, they don't. So those who can afford to do some buy foreign products that are assured safe.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Then you are ignoring where this conversation started and what it was about. You still haven't shown anything about malfunctioning oppai. So, since you don't have or at least won't want to provide what you know I can only assume the Chinese need this shyte because their women's boobies don't work. You can tell us why they need it? It's not a fashion thing apparently. There is no easy out for you here Mimo.

conversation started with you going on about chinese boobs not working. I asked for your stats to support that. You then went on and posted a page of just about every stats except that. Not my fault you can't follow a conversation. I've made no claims about boobs working or not so it's not up to me to provide stats to support either.

I realise you've been struggling lately, but you really do need to try harder. You're flapping your gums as if you aren't even reading what's in front of you. Unless of course, you suffered a head injury during your absence, in which case you need to let me know so I can guide you through the conversation.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #103 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:25pm

I'd be very pissed off.

It likely wasn't for Chinese mums - it was for profit on the Chinese black market.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #104 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:31pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:17pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 10:13pm:

This isn't my area but a story from Jan 2019

I've seen Chinese doing it here in Lismore. Taking a couple, checking out through the self serve, dropping it off to someone outside Coles then repeating. Small Chinese oppai are hella cute but apparently don't work as intended.

I know of a team of 6 separately picking up 2 tins each from Woolworths then going to coles and then to Aldi or somewhere else etc and then starting the cycle again till the van is full or there is no product left.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #105 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Someone finally got it!  Wink
The Black Market is making just as good money for people around the world, than the Western 'White' Market.
Mind you - the Blacks invented 'Maths' (who taught the middle-east and who taught Asia & Europe) in its original sense, no wonder their Market is going so well (and has for many ages). Blacks are such Tree loving people - money does grow in Trees.  Cheesy

The Media & White Marketeers won't tell you that they are selling on the Black Market at a very good profit. They'll deny the Black Market could ever do better than theirs. The Black Market has been around far longer than the Western White one. It has always been around in the back-ground to every other Market that has come and gone.

Chinese buy up all Patents as much as they can and then sit on them for the max 4 years before they have to sell them again, even if at a loss. What they do it for is to prevent 'competition' and after 4 years, that Patent has been improved upon by another anyway.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print