Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Chinese flogging scarce baby food. (Read 3924 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Chinese flogging scarce baby food.
Jun 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Can't be too critical as I suppose there were nurseries on those three Warships.

Link.

Bloody hell.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chinese flogging scarce baby food.
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Grin Not good enough that organised Chinese gangs were  buying up as much as they could via warehouses. and when supermarkets put limits on .... they had relay gangs cleaning out the shelves all over the place ....

now we have collusion between the Chinese military & obviously the Australian Govt. for Chinese warships to load up & convey the product to China via the "export" back door on the sly.

Who's copping the backhanders here?  Angry Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm

I think we have to assume it wasnt STOLEN..

in which case  ... what they are doing is strange

but not illegal......if it makes feeding babies safer in China....and we seem to be able to produce the product without any problems......

why make a fuss about it?..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Can't be too critical as I suppose there were nurseries on those three Warships.

Link.

Bloody hell.

Nurseries on Chinese warships?  Grin Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:11pm

I noticed Chinese tourists buying up everything they could get their hands on in a chemist in Osaka last week. I was told they sell it online at a huge markup because Chinese don't trust domestic goods, including baby formula, diapers, etc

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
I noticed Chinese tourists buying up everything they could get their hands on in a chemist in Osaka last week. I was told they sell it online at a huge markup because Chinese don't trust domestic goods, including baby formula, diapers, etc

the powers that be   watered down their own baby formula....any wonder they dont trust their own suppliers....would you???..

this way at least no middle man is doing a switch...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm:

but not illegal......if it makes feeding babies safer in China....and we seem to be able to produce the product without any problems......

Then it should be manufactured to sufficient quantity so as not to leave Australian consumers without ....

it should be done business to business as export trade usually happens  ......

not via Chinese military ships as a govt. grovelling back door expedience.

That's BS.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:24pm

I wonder why, if or at what price, the Aussie manufacturer can export the product to China.  Why do they have to do this crap?

Surely the answer is that they get it cheaper this way....using the crew of warships to buy up large.

Nah.  Far kem. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:26pm

cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:

the powers that be   watered down their own baby formula....any wonder they dont trust their own suppliers....would you???..

It wasn't "watered" down ... it was contaminated with toxic substances.

None the less it doesn't sit well with all the underhanded supermarket rackets by Chinese nationals & whoever they recruit here buying up/cleaning out the supermarket shelves and containerizing it to send to China and now have Chinese warships visit Sydney on the pretense of crew R&R ..... and load them up with baby formula to take to China.

Smells of fish ... big time.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:24pm:

I wonder why, if or at what price, the Aussie manufacturer can export the product to China.  Why do they have to do this crap?

Surely the answer is that they get it cheaper this way....using the crew of warships to buy up large.

Nah.  Far kem. 

These are sailors making money on the side. That is all there is to it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
cods wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:20pm:

It wasn't "watered" down ... it was contaminated with toxic substances.

the same thing it was killing babies  before they found the culprits

None the less it doesn't sit well with all the underhanded supermarket rackets by Chinese nationals & whoever they recruit here buying up/cleaning out the supermarket shelves and containerizing it to send to China and now have Chinese warships visit Sydney on the pretense of crew R&R ..... and load them up with baby formula to take to China.

Smells of fish ... big time.

think how many babies there are being born every day in CHina....what they are sending is chicken feed..

come on dont let us sink so low we would deprive babies of decent food..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:32pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Nah.  Far kem. 

could be   and as they probably get nothing like our sailors do....good luck to them....

its not bombs AiA..or GUNS..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm

Giving this some more thought.

I have no idea how much of this product the Aussie manufacturer sends to China through their own exporting programme.  But.....

I guess they are laughing all the way to the Bank when the local shelves are denuded....they get to fill them up again!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:36pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Nah.  Far kem. 

Really....and using the people's assets to achieve that end?  Bobby.......this is theft/conversion of National resources.  Hang 'em high Bobby.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Giving this some more thought.

I have no idea how much of this product the Aussie manufacturer sends to China through their own exporting programme.  But.....

I guess they are laughing all the way to the Bank when the local shelves are denuded....they get to fill them up again!

the demand for non-toxic personal products in China far outstrips the supply. that is why Chinese tourists do it far more than sailors.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print