Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men (Read 6027 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men
Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:36pm

Gay couple beaten up for refusing to kiss for men’s entertainment

This horrifying picture shows a flight attendant and her girlfriend covered in blood after a gang of men attacked them when they refused to kiss for them.

The apparently homophobic attack happened on a London bus as the couple returned home from an evening out last month. Ryanair worker Melania Geymonat, 28, from Uruguay, was left with a suspected broken nose while girlfriend Chris, from the US, was also beaten up.

Melania, who lives in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, said they were sat at the front on the top deck because they enjoyed the novelty of the double decker bus. However, during the journey she claims a gang of young men behind them saw they were a couple and started to demand they kiss while making crude sexual gestures.

Melania said: ‘They wanted us to kiss so they could watch us. I tried to defuse the situation as I’m not a confrontational person, telling them to please leave us alone as Chris wasn’t feeling well.’

The men, who were in their 20s or 30s, began throwing things and the couple told them to stop during the attack on Thursday May 30. Melania added: ‘The next thing I remember was Chris in the middle of them and they were beating her.

‘I didn’t think about it and went in. I was pulling her back and trying to defend her so they started beating me up. ‘I don’t even know if I was knocked unconscious. I felt blood, I was bleeding all over my clothes and all over the floor.

‘We went downstairs and the police were there.’ Melania said there were at least four of them and one spoke Spanish while the others had a British accent. The attackers also robbed the couple before fleeing the bus.

Melania, who moved to the UK in February and is on a year’s sabbatical from her medical studies, says she felt safe as a gay woman in London and was stunned by the attack. She released the picture to raise awareness of violence against women and gay people.

She is still waiting to find out if her nose was broken in the attack, which happened following a night out in Camden, north London.

Melania said: ‘We were seen as entertainment, that’s what makes me so angry.’

She added: ‘What upsets me the most is that violence has become a common thing, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact.

‘I’m tired of being taken as a sexual object, of finding out that these situations are usual, of gay friends who were beaten up just because. ‘We have to endure verbal harassment and chauvinist, misogynistic and homophobic violence.’

Campaign group Stonewall pointed out that homophobic attacks were on the rise.

They said that 16% of lesbian, gay and bisexual people had experienced a hate crime or incident in 2016.

That compared to 9% in 2013 – a rise of 78%.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-couple-beaten-refusing-kiss-mens-entertainmen...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:42pm

meanwhile in the islamic world

isis_001.jpg (5 KB | 7 )
isis_001.jpg

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:46pm

So what's your point, Horse Boy? That we're little better or that we don't need to worry about this because something else is worse?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm

What's the punishment for throwing gays off buildings?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm

I wonder what race and religion the perps are? One had a Spanish accent apparently? Possibly North African?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:50pm

freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm:

And this is why you can't get men to take the concerns of women in our society seriously.

And we continue to be raped, beaten and killed.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:51pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
And this is why you can't get men to take the concerns of women in our society seriously.

More men are killed and beaten at the hands of other males Mothra? It's not a gender issue. It's a human issue.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
I wonder what race and religion the perps are? One had a Spanish accent apparently? Possibly North African?

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Oh yes, racism.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

More men are killed and beaten at the hands of other males Mothra? It's not a gender issue. It's a human issue.

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all femonazis and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:57pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:53pm:

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all femonazis and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

It's a very small minority of f wits who happen to be males Mothra. You are starting to sound like us Islamic critics who blame the whole lot.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:57pm:

It's unbelievable!

It's a very small minority of f wits who happen to be males Mothra. You are starting to sound like us Islamic critics who blame the whole lot.

The percentage isn't that small, Hammer. One woman dies in this country every week.

And you say more men are killed than women.

That's not small at all.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:59pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:46pm:
So what's your point, Horse Boy? That we're little better or that we don't need to worry about this because something else is worse?

A little better than them? Are you really that stupid?
The people who did that are considered the scum of society and represent a small minority and if caught, and I hope they are, will go to jail.

In Islamic countries the mistreatment, vilification and murder of gays is central to their beliefs.

IBI

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:01pm

YOU are why..........if you think nagging and whining is going to get anybody to take YOU seriously you are sadly mistaken...........you're a pontificating idiot who clings on to Miss Pessary just for his twisted support of your pizz weak notion of what you consider is important. Why the hell would anybody take you seriously.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:01pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:59pm:

The people who did that are considered the scum of society and represent a small minority and if caught, and I hope they are, will go to jail.

In Islamic countries the mistreatment, vilification and murder of gays is central to their beliefs.

And yet it happens many times, every day in our fair country.

But it doesn't matter, right? Because somewhere else it's worse.

You seriously should have picked up on that point the first time i made it and spared yourself this embarrassment.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:02pm

That is pathetic freediver.  Two women have been beaten up against a background of homophobia, and as the Leader of this Forum, the best you can do to address that appalling situation is to coast tail Mr Ed to assist in a deflection away from a genuine issue (the topic) so some other genuine issue having SFA to do with the topic.

Nah.

I wonder whether the attackers graduated from Oxford or Cambridge?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #15 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:06pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:02pm:

That is pathetic freediver.  Two women have been beaten up against a background of homophobia, and as the Leader of this Forum, the best you can do to address that appalling situation is to coast tail Mr Ed to assist in a deflection away from a genuine issue (the topic) so some other genuine issue having SFA to do with the topic.

Nah.

I wonder whether the attackers graduated from Oxford or Cambridge?

Really?  Undecided

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:07pm

And now we have Fuzzball, Hammer and (no surprise) Gordon piling in on the wholly irrelevant point.  You blokes are total dick heads, really, and freediver is no bloody better.

Why is it beyond you to show support, unequivocal unconditional support for the victims of what is obviously an atrocious and homophobic attack on two women simply going about their lives in a civil and lawful fashion on a bloody Bus?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:07pm:
And now we have Fuzzball, Hammer and (no surprise) Gordon piling in on the wholly irrelevant point.  You blokes are total dick heads, really, and freediver is no bloody better.

Why is it beyond you to show support, unequivocal unconditional support for the victims of what is obviously an atrocious and homophobic attack on two women simply going about their lives in a civil and lawful fashion on a bloody Bus?

People are being beaten up all of the time. But just because they are gay it's somehow "special"?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:10pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:01pm:

You seriously should have picked up on that point the first time i made it and spared yourself this embarrassment.

Worse? What's worse than being publicly flogged or executed?

Vilification against gays in UK is against the law. In Islamic countries vilification if gays IS that law.

IBI

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:10pm

Still trying to figure out why you would mention Oxford and Cambridge when referring to the attackers.......are you really as fvvken stupid as you sound?

If anybody is trying to trivialise this incident YOU are dickhead.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm

I think you should ban them FD.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:13pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:10pm:

Vilification against gays in UK is against the law. In Islamic countries vilification if gays IS that law.

so don't go to any Isalmic countries and you and FD won't need to worry about being thrown off buildings.

Now what do you think of the OP gordie? Or is it beyond you to criticise something without your usual 'muslims are worse' crap?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:13pm

What on Earth has that got to do with this Thread?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

People are being beaten up all of the time. But just because they are gay it's somehow "special"?

No. It's because it's women falling victim, yet again, to toxic masculinity.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #24 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:13pm:

WTF has Oxford and Cambridge?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:16pm

So we don't talk about what happens in our own lands. Anything short of that goes, yeah?

What right do women here have to complain, right? Right?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm:

And men. If you want to really blame something then look at broken homes and this case and many others "bad parenting" .

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm

Gordy using violence against women in the West to push his Islamophobia.

Anyone surprised?

Carry on boys.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm:

And men. If you want to really blame something then look at broken homes and this case and many others "bad parenting" .

Yes ... AND men.

But who is the OP about, Hammer?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:19pm

If the men hired Aussie as their attorney and they were found "not guilty" would you complain about an unfair verdict, Mothra?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:21pm

flip

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:18pm:

Yes ... AND men.

A bunch of juveniles Mothra. They aren't even men.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:24pm

And AiA wants to talk about Aussie.

Again, so surprises.

Really showing your form, fellas.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm:

what a load of rubbish ... you just make it up as you go, right?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:18pm:

Yes ... AND men.

In their 20s or 30s, Hammer.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:30pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:19pm:
If the men hired Aussie as their attorney and they were found "not guilty" would you complain about an unfair verdict, Mothra? 

Maybe the strawberry picker's mother felt the same way about her victimized daughter that the way the mothers of these two unfortunate women feel. How will the mothers feel when the case goes to court and the victims get on the stand and as a consequence of Aussie's line of questioning admit that the whole affair actually consensual?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:32pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:24pm:

Again, so surprises.

The braggart lawyer has gone silent about how the victim was apparently a willing victim. Inquiring minds want to know. But Mothra doesn't. Why? I am curious.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:33pm

flip

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:34pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

Again, so surprises.

The braggart lawyer has gone silent about how the victim was apparently a willing victim. Inquiring minds want to know. But Mothra doesn't. Why? I am curious.

You really are a retard.  What has any of that got to do with this Thread?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

London's Metropolitan police said four males aged between 15 and 18 had been arrested on suspicion of robbery and committing a hate crime.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:34pm:

Again, so surprises.

Just ignore him Aussie. He is beyond pathetic.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #43 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm

A lot of men are scumbag bastards.  Angry

I'm ashamed on behalf of all (good) men.  Embarrassed

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

London's Metropolitan police said four males aged between 15 and 18 had been arrested on suspicion of robbery and committing a hate crime.

From the OP, Hammer:

The men, who were in their 20s or 30s, began throwing things and the couple told them to stop during the attack on Thursday May 30.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #45 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:38pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:34pm:

Again, so surprises.

Just ignore him Aussie. He is beyond pathetic.

We live in a world where the standard response to sexual assault is to find a way to demonstrate that the victim was somehow asking for it. And Mothra has proven herself, with her defense of Aussie, to be the worst kind of hypocrite.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm:

Thanks Nemo but we don't want you to be ashamed. Just be the opposite and walk talk and preach the opposite.

We need good men taking on a leadership role in this.

You are essential.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

I wonder what the 18 Year old was attending.  Oxford or Cambridge.  I wonder what choice and posh Schools the other wankers attend or attended.  Gee, maybe, none of the above but it is noticeable that Gordon has not posed that question.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:38pm

flip

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:39pm

So am I Nemo. An overwhelming majority of men are good people though. There's plenty of asshole women out there who destroy peoples lives with their backstabbing let's not forget.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:40pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
We need good men taking on a leadership role in this.

Like Aussie, an attorney who demonstrated that the victim was somehow asking for her rape in the strawberry field?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:39pm:

So am I Nemo. An overwhelming majority of men are good people though. There's plenty of asshole women out there who destroy peoples lives with their backstabbing let's not forget.

Be careful Hammer or Mothra will begin insinuating that you are a rapist ...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:43pm

You're not ashamed t all. All you have done is try to distance yourself from it by suggesting they were tinted .. then goner on to say it hardly ever happens (wrong) and tried to minimise it.

But nobody wants you to be ashamed, Hammer. We want you to say simply and firmly, without all of the other bulshit, NO. This isn't acceptable.

Can you do that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:44pm

And do you associate these two victims with them?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:45pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:44pm:

Aussie, answering him just encourages him. He's like a child. Ignore him. Her's deliberately trashing the thread.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Okay.....I'll leave it to you.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:46pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:43pm:

You're not ashamed t all. All you have done is try to distance yourself from it by suggesting they were tinted .. then goner on to say it hardly ever happens (wrong) and tried to minimise it.

But nobody wants you to be ashamed, Hammer. We want you to say simply and firmly, without all of the other bulshit, NO. This isn't acceptable.

Can you do that?

It isn't acceptable. But it's hardly world news.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:48pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:44pm:

I'm just making the point that there are as many asshole women as asshole men. Men punch, women connive.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:48pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:46pm:

Can you do that?

yet here we are in Oz talking about something that happened in London Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:49pm

We want you to say simply and firmly, without all of the other bulshit, NO. This isn't acceptable.

Can you do that?

Can you do that, Mothra? You haven't yet. If you weren't the biggest hypocrite on this board you would be all up Aussie's arse about him fingering that the strawberry picker was somehow asking for her rape. Instead, you insinuate that I am the rapist.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #60 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:50pm

flip

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:50pm

Can you do that?

Indeed.

World news is when a footballer won't sing the national anthem, isn't it Jocko?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:50pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:49pm:
Instead, you insinuate that I am the rapist.

pretty sure you did that on your own ... not your fault though, your stupidity is genetic

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:48pm:

Can you do that?

Why not? It's interesting. I like to examine all sorts of things.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Can you do that?

no reason not to from me ... you were the one who two posts ago had a problem with it

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:50pm:

Can you do that?

Indeed.

World news is when a footballer won't sing the national anthem, isn't it Jocko?

No, that's a domestic situation Pecca.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:52pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:50pm:

pretty sure you did that on your own ...

Uh, no. Mothra did all the work. She will finger any man a rapist who doesn't agree with her so be careful John.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #67 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:53pm

Ah. I thought this was you virtue signalling on gay rights, not women's rights.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:53pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:52pm:

Uh, no. Mothra did all the work. She will finger any man a rapist who doesn't agree with her so be careful John.

nah, I read the comment when you wrote them .. .it was all your doing. You're just to slow to realise it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:53pm

flip

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:54pm

freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:53pm:

Both actually, if that's what you want to call it.

We women can multitask ..  Wink

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:54pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:51pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Can you do that?

no reason not to from me ... you were the one who two posts ago had a problem with it

Mothballs is over dramatizing a situation whereby 4 juveniles assaulted two lesbians . Then she brings out the old toxic masculinity  argument and starts laying into men. I'm sick of feminazis.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:55pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:53pm:
AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:52pm:

nah, I read the comment when you wrote them .. .it was all your doing. You're just to slow to realise it.

No John, Mothra insinuated I am a rapist for disagreeing with her.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:54pm:
Mothballs is over dramatizing a situation whereby 4 juveniles assaulted two lesbians . Then she brings out the old toxic masculinity  argument and starts laying into men. I'm sick of feminazis.

again, the OP says the men were aged between 20 and 30. I don't know why you keep pretending they were 'just kids' mucking around .

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:57pm

Any sort of incident in which a woman is victimized by a man gets Mothra going, and rightly so FD, except when Aussie is involved and then she is fine with rape.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #75 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:57pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:54pm:

Both actually, if that's what you want to call it.

We women can multitask ..  Wink

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:58pm

AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:30pm:
AiA wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:19pm:

Maybe the strawberry picker's mother felt the same way about her victimized daughter that the way the mothers of these two unfortunate women feel. How will the mothers feel when the case goes to court and the victims get on the stand and as a consequence of Aussie's line of questioning admit that the whole affair actually consensual?
Good point.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 4:03pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:56pm:

again, the OP says the men were aged between 20 and 30. I don't know why you keep pretending they were 'just kids' mucking around .

Look up the current news on the arrests Smith. They are aged between 15 and 18.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 4:05pm

Angry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 4:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 4:03pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:56pm:

Look up the current news on the arrests Smith. They are aged between 15 and 18.

your claim, it's up to you to support it. Until then all I have to go by is whats in the OP

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:30pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
https://i.imgflip.com/32ykj8.jpg

This horrifying picture shows a flight attendant and her girlfriend covered in blood after a gang of men attacked them when they refused to kiss for them.

The apparently homophobic attack happened on a London bus as the couple returned home from an evening out last month. Ryanair worker Melania Geymonat, 28, from Uruguay, was left with a suspected broken nose while girlfriend Chris, from the US, was also beaten up.

Melania, who lives in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, said they were sat at the front on the top deck because they enjoyed the novelty of the double decker bus. However, during the journey she claims a gang of young men behind them saw they were a couple and started to demand they kiss while making crude sexual gestures.

Melania said: ‘They wanted us to kiss so they could watch us. I tried to defuse the situation as I’m not a confrontational person, telling them to please leave us alone as Chris wasn’t feeling well.’

The men, who were in their 20s or 30s, began throwing things and the couple told them to stop during the attack on Thursday May 30. Melania added: ‘The next thing I remember was Chris in the middle of them and they were beating her.

‘I didn’t think about it and went in. I was pulling her back and trying to defend her so they started beating me up. ‘I don’t even know if I was knocked unconscious. I felt blood, I was bleeding all over my clothes and all over the floor.

‘We went downstairs and the police were there.’ Melania said there were at least four of them and one spoke Spanish while the others had a British accent. The attackers also robbed the couple before fleeing the bus.

Melania, who moved to the UK in February and is on a year’s sabbatical from her medical studies, says she felt safe as a gay woman in London and was stunned by the attack. She released the picture to raise awareness of violence against women and gay people.

She is still waiting to find out if her nose was broken in the attack, which happened following a night out in Camden, north London.

She added: ‘What upsets me the most is that violence has become a common thing, that sometimes it’s necessary to see a woman bleeding after having been punched to feel some kind of impact.

‘I’m tired of being taken as a sexual object, of finding out that these situations are usual, of gay friends who were beaten up just because. ‘We have to endure verbal harassment and chauvinist, misogynistic and homophobic violence.’

They said that 16% of lesbian, gay and bisexual people had experienced a hate crime or incident in 2016.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-couple-beaten-refusing-kiss-mens-entertainmen...

And London is full of homophobic Islamics .....

care to start again instead of making this a generalisation of all men?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:38pm

It's unbelievable!

And when this country ... like the UK, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium and Germany etc .... has a large percentage of foreign culture, especially/specifically Islamic ....

you will know all about misogyny, homophobia, DV and men treating women like 3rd class citizens.

I'm applaled at what has happened to those women in your OP but you should look at it a little bit closer.

It's coming for SJWs like you ... maybe not quite here in your lifetime ....

but seeings you're so concerned about everybody & the future .....

you should take the rose coloured glasses off & drop your western male bashing agenda.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #82 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:41pm

Quote:

you should take the rose coloured glasses off & drop your western male bashing agenda.

Are you excusing these thugs because women had to fight to get a vote?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:41pm

And your OP is about London(UK).  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:46pm

Hey knuckle f*#k the OP wasn't purely about the attack on 2 gay females was it?

It was an out to bash men ... pure & simple.

No investigation as to who the perps were ... in a city now with diverse cultures ... many of which treat their women appallingly as the norm.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:13pm:

You're unbelievable.

And wipe the brown off your nose.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Grin Grin You ... to take a leaf out of your book .. stupid woman.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:52pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:16pm:

So we don't talk about what happens in our own lands. Anything short of that goes, yeah?

London(UK) isn't your own land.

And there are far more fundamentalist Muslims there than the total population of Muslims here.

This is just another attempt at man bashing.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Quote:

Don't selectively edit ... read the whole post & your question is answered.

You sound like a verbaling copper.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #89 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Quote:

Don't selectively edit ... read the whole post & your question is answered.

You sound like a verbaling copper. 

I made no edit.

Are you excusing these thugs because *women had to fight to get a vote?  (*You know those SJWs of which you speak.)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Jesus, this is a terrible story.

London, WTF?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #91 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:52pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:16pm:

London(UK) isn't your own land.

And there are far more fundamentalist Muslims there than the total population of Muslims here.

This is just another attempt at man bashing.

I saw this as Mothra highlighting how intolerant our (English) culture is of homosexuals. The people assaulted could just have easily been men.

From my POV living in the Eastern Subs of Sydney, that's just the biggest pile of crap ever. I wonder if she'd ever acknowledge the terrible treatment of gays in all Islamic countries, while acknowledging attacks of the kind in the OP are widely condemned.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:50pm:

London, WTF?

No surprise, though, that Gordon, Hammer, Fuzzball, et al. are condoning the violence.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #93 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:53pm:

London, WTF?

No surprise, though, that Gordon, Hammer, Fuzzball, et al. are condoning the violence.

You're a lying arsehole.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:57pm:

London, WTF?

You're a lying arsehole.

The denials and backtracking begins.

And so it is.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #95 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

London, WTF?

You're a lying arsehole.

And so it is.

You're a lying arsehole.

Gordon wrote Today at 2:59pm:

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:07pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:05pm:

London, WTF?

You're a lying arsehole.

And so it is.

You're a lying arsehole.

And now the abuse.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Yes Gordon....you wrote all of that.....and there was always the 'but what about Muslims' which have sweet far call to do with this topic.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:54pm

gordie seems to not like being called on his own actions  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:12pm

They look like a lovely couple Mothra.
I accept homosexuality, I might not agree with it though.
I enjoy the love of two women together as something wonderful, more so than men - mainly because the aspect of anal sex is a very unhygenic act, even among 'hetero' couples.

Now what you see up there Mothra is two women (people) having been attacked by a gang of 'Rednecks'.
I too had to fight off 'Rednecks' in Mt Druitt.
I even had to contend with biatchy mental abuse from gays at St Marys.
Everyone has to deal with Rednecks. Yobbos and Wankers have to as well, so why not 'Gays' too? Celibates, Romantics, Family people and Business people have to deal with 'Redneck' (Orcs?) behaviour - so why not Gays too?

Of Gays and Rednecks? Well, they seem to go hand in hand: One is men touching men violently and the other is men touching men sexually. Anyone noticed the increase in 'Redneck' riots in Sydney once the Mardi Gras was first implemented in Sydney society?  Huh It was no longer just Union clashes for more money, like back in the 70's.

As for this particular Lesbian Couple? Well are they the Lesbian type that express themselves (obviously not in looks - like the 'dyke' type) quite masculine in some way, as many do? If so - then maybe that's why the 'men' thought they deserved a belt? If they were more feminine, maybe the gang might have just left disgrunted?

Like I said. Everyone has to put up with such 'Redneck' behaviour. I had to put up with much like in the above picture to the point that I began to just laugh at them as I fell to the ground bleeding, wether I managed to get some hits in myself or not. No fear. I can take it.

So why do you need to 'single out' female Gay couples, in this big world of violence?
Why do you need to 'single out' all Men as 'Rednecks' because of that?

So this is how you see 'all of us' males on this Forum then?
Rednecks. Roll Eyes

I respect Reboot immensely and she is welcome to correct anything I have written above.
But you Mothra, well I'm offended that you consider Me to be like that Gang - I think you owe me an apology.
I sometimes wonder if your view of men, brings you more grief than joy.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #100 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Yes Gordon....you wrote all of that.....and there was always the 'but what about Muslims' which have sweet far call to do with this topic.

Hey kid pinning rapist defender.

The story is about homophobia in the UK and I posted a story about homophobia in the UK.

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm:

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:37pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:20pm:
The story is about homophobia in the UK and I posted a story about homophobia in the UK.

so you're opposed to free speech?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #102 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Are you opposed to paedophiles being sent to jail?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:51pm:

yes, I think they should all be forced to join the priesthood.

why run away from the question gordie?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #104 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:55pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm:

What did you base the question on, village idiot?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:57pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm:

What did you base the question on, village idiot?

does it matter? answer the question you drongo. It's really not that difficult.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:54pm

London, WTF?

Salaam Aleikum, my brother. These women were committing a grave sin. They bring much shame upon their families. It was only right for their guardians to show mercy and draw just a little blood.

Insh'allah, this will deliver them to the righteous path. If their menfolk did nothing, these women would blame them for it! A woman has a harsh tongue under her veil, and sometimes this brings her no good. She must learn to bite her tongue, God-willing, even draw blood if she must. It is better for a woman to swallow poison than speak harsh words to a man.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 6:39am

In the aftermath of this week's shocking honour killing in Pakistan where a 25-year-old pregnant woman was stoned to death by her family in broad daylight outside a court, a community worker in Australia says honour killings are also an issue in Australia.

I killed my first wife because of this love: Husband of stoned Pakistani woman
Dr Eman Sharobeem spends her days talking with immigrant families in Sydney's west.  The psychologist and director of the Immigrant Women's Health Service says much of her work is helping new arrivals learn the ropes - but occasionally, things take a more dire turn.

Just recently, a mother came to her saying she feared for her daughter's life.

"She said well this is a scandal, we've discovered that she's pregnant, the guy she's involved with is from a different religion, and this is going to cause bloodshed in the family," Dr Sharobeem recounts.

Fearing an honour killing - a murder by family members because they feel their honour has been taken away - Dr Sharobeem asked the mother's permission to speak to her husband and son.

Over three long face-to-face meetings, she was able to help the family find an alternative solution.

"The father and the son agreed on marrying the daughter off so the baby would be born legitimate and as a consequence she is saved," Dr Sharobeem said.

"But it was also promised that after she would have the baby they would force her to divorce as they are not happy with this marriage.

"I said OK, as long as she's safe, and I'm not going to hear the words again that killing her is more merciful than seeing the extended family and the community talking about us."

Dr Sharobeem knows the compromise is far from ideal but it does prevent the worst case scenario.

"Saving a young woman, saving a child, it happened with a price but at least no blood had been shed. In an angry moment any person can do anything.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #108 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 8:56am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:54pm:

London, WTF?

Salaam Aleikum, my brother. These women were committing a grave sin. They bring much shame upon their families. It was only right for their guardians to show mercy and draw just a little blood.

Insh'allah, this will deliver them to the righteous path. If their menfolk did nothing, these women would blame them for it! A woman has a harsh tongue under her veil, and sometimes this brings her no good. She must learn to bite her tongue, God-willing, even draw blood if she must. It is better for a woman to swallow poison than speak harsh words to a man.

Hope these women learn how to poison chauvinists instead..... and that the state try them for being assholes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #109 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 8:59am

Must admit the closet was a safe place...... Wink

It's unnatural and will always attract attention.

How did these males know they were gay........??

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:03am

Who's 'we' White Girl?  As in 'we're little better'?  'We' as a group space do not accept responsibility for events such as these - under our form of Law only the guilty can be held responsible, feminist Sharia notwithstanding.

Under no circumstances will group responsibility for the behaviour of individuals become the norm here, no matter how loose and torn the edges of Law are becoming under feminist Sharia, aided and abetted by vapid comments from pussy-whipped politicians.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:05am

A medal from the mullah, and promotion within the extremist Islamist group...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:09am

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody
a few bad and criminal and publicly tried and condemned by most
men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all feminazis
and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

He didn't mention you feminazis...
(snuckles)...

Do keep some perspective, difficult as it is under a Feminist Sharia legal ceiling governed exclusively by emotive outbursts...

When you can keep your head when all around you are jumping up and down and throwing wild accusations around like AK rounds at a Muslim wedding....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:11am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:57pm:

It's unbelievable!

The percentage isn't that small, Hammer. One woman dies in this country every week.

And you say more men are killed than women.

That's not small at all.

OH?  And how much does ethnicity come into this?  Or is that 'racist' to even ask, since the wops and the coons kill far more than any other groups.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:15am

'Our fair country' now incorporates Great Britain?  Haven't heard of a leso bashing by a group of 'men' in Australia for ages.... seen with my own eyes two lesos bashing another one .... are all men now to take responsibility and punishment for the crimes of any man anywhere in the world? Some sort of group responsibility thing?

Isn't that sexist or racist or something? 
(snuckles again - easy meat).....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:18am

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm:

Which?  Gays, buildings, or gay throwers off buildings?  Not sure we have too many of any of those groups here... one or two gays, maybe, about in keeping with the percentage in the community ..... but buildings and gay tossers are a bit short here...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:19am

No. It's because it's women falling victim, yet again, to toxic masculinity,
something limited to a very, very few men in the West, and in now way inferring culpability on the rest.

Do try to retain some perspective......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:24am

I rather thought it was toxic homophobia that started those four young idiots on the path of taunting and then attacking two women... nothing to do with 'toxic masculinity' ..... since real men such as Gordon and aquascoot and I would hardly term such cretins 'men' in any way, shape or form....

Ever noticed how peaceful the trains are on Anzac Day evening, when all the old guys with funny hats are making their way home?  Those are MEN - the cretins abound on other days..... and on Anzac Day the cretins do not misbehave and try to rob people or attack them - they're too bloody scared...

BTW - condemn all men under the false idea of 'toxic masculinity', and there will be nobody left to defend women...... let alone defend children from mother massacre.... (just saying)....  Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:25am

Was going to bring that one up - thank you for doing so early.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:30am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm:

Anyone surprised?

Carry on boys.

Incorrect - Gordon using extreme homophobia in Islamism to show the comparative inequality in such events in the West compared to the Islamist world.  Such events as these two women copping a hiding on a bus are rare compared to gay tossings in Islamistville... and such an event is but one form of crime and should not be lumped with all others allegedly associated with one social group.

How would it be if all women were held up as child-killers because one 'mother' head-ons a  truck with all her kids onboard? What if all gays were held responsible for the killing of one gay by his 'partner'?  What if all women were held responsible for a lesbian bashing her 'partner' (a very high incidence 'partner'  or 'family' violence thing)?

Surely you see my point ......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm:

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:33am

Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

Give 'em the max......
(that's just me being emotional).....

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:34am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm:

Anyone surprised?

I'm surprised it took him so long.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:35am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:37pm:
Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

From the OP, Hammer:

The men, who were in their 20s or 30s, began throwing things and the couple told them to stop during the attack on Thursday May 30.

"in their 20s or 30s" - initial estimate.

"between 15 and 18" - final solution.

No argument here, people - move on.... a shocked and injured victim may well err in description... read my books ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:39am

Can you do that?

Why should he be ashamed?  He committed no wrong..... and is rather standing tall as a man in condemning the kind of thing that did happen at the hands of four others many thousands of miles away, when the vast majority of men would never do such a thing as assault those two women.

Gutless worms would have made sure they were alone with the women on that floor of the bus late at night, too.  You wouldn't see that happening in Hereford on a late night bus home on Saturday... too many men with sideburns going home.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:42am

Well - my viewing of this is that the general consensus is that those four young (between 15 and 18) cretins ripe for condemnation (if guilty), and that all the real men support their being punished.

This is becoming a beat-up to criticise ordinary men who never do such things or even dream of doing them, and who would, instead, step in to defend the victims.

Emotive based Feminist sharia law has some serious flaws.... j'accuse, therefore it is!   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:43am

Quote:

No ... stop bs-ing.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:45am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:05pm:

London, WTF?

You're a lying arsehole.

And so it is.

You're a lying arsehole.

And now the abuse.

Oh dear.

You attract it like flies to shyte.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 6:39am:
In the aftermath of this week's shocking honour killing in Pakistan where a 25-year-old pregnant woman was stoned to death by her family in broad daylight outside a court, a community worker in Australia says honour killings are also an issue in Australia.

Dr Eman Sharobeem spends her days talking with immigrant families in Sydney's west.  The psychologist and director of the Immigrant Women's Health Service says much of her work is helping new arrivals learn the ropes - but occasionally, things take a more dire turn.

"She said well this is a scandal, we've discovered that she's pregnant, the guy she's involved with is from a different religion, and this is going to cause bloodshed in the family," Dr Sharobeem recounts.

Fearing an honour killing - a murder by family members because they feel their honour has been taken away - Dr Sharobeem asked the mother's permission to speak to her husband and son.

Over three long face-to-face meetings, she was able to help the family find an alternative solution.

"The father and the son agreed on marrying the daughter off so the baby would be born legitimate and as a consequence she is saved," Dr Sharobeem said.

"But it was also promised that after she would have the baby they would force her to divorce as they are not happy with this marriage.

"I said OK, as long as she's safe, and I'm not going to hear the words again that killing her is more merciful than seeing the extended family and the community talking about us."

Dr Sharobeem knows the compromise is far from ideal but it does prevent the worst case scenario.

"Saving a young woman, saving a child, it happened with a price but at least no blood had been shed. In an angry moment any person can do anything. 

Yet! .....what's the bet that the compromise doesn't last? 

Do you think we should be allowing immigrants of this mind set into Australia?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:25am:

Was going to bring that one up - thank you for doing so early.

cheers grappler. Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:35am

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am:

If we don't they'll only kill their daughters back 'home' without any interference...... weak as piss the lot of them.

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am:

the point Gnads is that mothra and her ilk are people who "cant take YES for an answer".

they prove my point that emotional states are addictive.

they are addicted to outrage and they seek it out but cant admit the following obvious points

1   women have NEVER had it better then they do in any western democracy on 9/06/2019.
2 gays and lesbians have NEVER been more welcomed then they are in any western democracy on 9/06/2019.

but if you have spent your whole life telling yourself a "story' that women and gays and lesbains have it "so rough" and you are "outraged ' by this, then you have built in YOUR MIND a highway to outrage and a dirt road to gratitude and you just cant say thank you to the fine noble men of western democracies.
because you get up every morning, ready to go to the barricades for your "cause" and that cause is won.
that battle is over.

so what can you do now?
admit you are now irrelevant.

you cant do that !!
you would become nihistic and lost .

you could go build business and move onto a higher purpose but why would you do THAT.
a pity party is so much more enjoyable  Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am:

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:18am:

Which?  Gays, buildings, or gay throwers off buildings?  Not sure we have too many of any of those groups here... one or two gays, maybe, about in keeping with the percentage in the community ..... but buildings and gay tossers are a bit short here...

option 3.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:53pm

It's unbelievable!

I am totally with you Mothra.

As a man I apologise for us mens violence against women.

If ever I see I will do all I can to stop it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #135 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:55pm

It's unbelievable!

If ever I see it I will do all I can to stop it.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:05pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man.

And you were arguing about their age early in the thread..... and you were wrong.... they were teenagers..... not 20 to 30.

So tell me at what age does the boy become the man? .. and why in these days of enlightenment & acceptance would teenagers attack gays... in this case Lesbians?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:53pm:

It's unbelievable!

😆🤣😆

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:21pm

It's unbelievable!

Gender Traitor - labeling all Men with the same brush... go hang your head in the corner...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:23pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:18am:

option 3.

About time you talked some sense, smith - you son of a motherless goat....

On the subject of tossing gays from buildings - here is a fine example of Islam....

How can I try to explain? When I do he turns away again...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:43am:
Quote:

No ... stop bs-ing.

Women didn't fight to have a vote - in Australia they were voted the vote by a majority of men at the first opportunity ONCE UNIVERSAL MALE SUFFRAGE came in.  In Britain their 'fighting' for their 'rights' via suffragettes DELAYED British women getting the vote for another twenty years, due to the absolute irresponsibility of suffragettes claiming to represent all women... burning homes and attacking MPs is hardly a way to 'get the vote' handed to you, is it?

Where DO you get these myths from?   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man,
unlike myself, John Smith (alias)

All fixed for you, you son of a motherless goat.... you purgative in the gut of mankind.... you enema bucket in a medical examiner's cool room ......  Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:36pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Now settle down, Smith - I'll be up your way on Thursday with a nice big jar of olives... if you're the Smith I'm visiting, we need a word or two.... about your twisted attitude... you like Guinness?

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:55pm:

It's unbelievable!

Onya Sprint, As i said said to Nemo, there's no need for you to feel ashamed or to apologise. Nobody has ever, ever claimed that all men are responsible for this kind of crap ... just that a worrying number are.

And i really do think our best way through it is through the guidance and example of men such as yourself.

Thank you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:21pm:

It's unbelievable!

Gender Traitor - labeling all Men with the same brush... go hang your head in the corner...

Yet nobody has said it's about all men. Just you and Gnads, butt-hurt, hysterically arguing with nothing at all.

All you are doing is betraying the way you think. I keep telling you, not everyone holds entire groups responsible for the worst behaved amongst them. That's how we manage to live in a society.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:38am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm:

It's unbelievable!

Yet nobody has said it's about all men. Just you and Gnads, butt-hurt, hysterically arguing with nothing at all.

All you are doing is betraying the way you think. I keep telling you, not everyone holds entire groups responsible for the worst behaved amongst them. That's how we manage to live in a society.

You protesteth too much that you don't yet your language suggests otherwise.

As for hysterics time for you to pull out your hand mirror and have a good look.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #146 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:43am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
........... I am totally with you Mothra.

Onya Sprint, As i said said to Nemo, there's no need for you to feel ashamed or to apologise. Nobody has ever, ever claimed that all men are responsible for this kind of crap ... just that a worrying number are.

And i really do think our best way through it is through the guidance and example of men such as yourself.

Thank you.

No, it was not me. But it was my gender against  your gender and it happens far too often.

My sons are very much against this sort of behaviour too.
They have spoken out against it and I have thanked them for it.

As as the adds say, if ALL of us men say "It is wrong", that will save womens lives.

So, I did not do it and I will do what I can to stop it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:37am

When someone uses the generic term 'men' - they are automatically including all men.

They need to carefully define their stated social group.... I did so in this very strand.... learn how to state things clearly and without inbuilt unconscious discrimination and prejudice*....

Now you, mothra, and schmit-head may go back and correct your past errors or your Fail mark will stand...

* mothra, of course, thrives on pushing her IUDAP - in that case it is not 'unconscious' at all, but calculated for effect and pursuit of deliberate policy of victimhood ...

**hint ... "poor, poor women as a group at the hands of men as a group"  (FAIL)....
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:50am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:42am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:43am:
mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
........... I am totally with you Mothra.

Thank you.

No, it was not me. But it was my gender against  your gender and it happens far too often.

My sons are very much against this sort of behaviour too.
They have spoken out against it and I have thanked them for it.

As as the adds say, if ALL of us men say "It is wrong", that will save womens lives.

So, I did not do it and I will do what I can to stop it.

If all of us men say "It is wrong", it will not alter one iota the reality that crazy and twisted people will still carry out these things.  Even gregpec will say that.

Did saying it is wrong prevent the Christchurch massacre (inevitable as it was given Muslim immigration)?  Or the bombings in Sri Lanka?

Truly some of you are living in a very strange world where you imagine that the wishes of the majority somehow prevent the aberrations from occurring.... it's like discussing the 'right' to walk down a dark alley in Crimeland alone at midnight - sure - you have that right - and almost as surely some criminal will ignore it and rob you or worse.....

Real world for a change, people.... you're dreaming...

Now - what was that about calling 'MEN' every time this sort of thing happens, and calling out the criminals who actually do them?  Get your statements correct ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:48am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm:

It's unbelievable!

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
When crime is done, men I label ALL?

Quoth the mirror, fair and true,
Truly the sick mind is YOU!
When a crime is done at all,
Only perps are right to call!

How then cried the asker, hurt,
Does that make my question curt?

Mirror gave a hefty wink,
"Truly you show how you think!"
   Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #150 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:54am

Now, children - the Usual Suspects have managed to twist what has been said and turn this, yet again, into some sort of personal vilification exercise against certain men, such as myself, who simply point out the realities of life.

I said - way, way back here - that these criminals should suffer the max the law will allow for this specific crime.

What have YOU offered, apart from personal attacks on others without first reading what they posted?  Generic blaming of all men for the crimes of a few - yet again....  clearly your kind of interpretation of law should not ever be permitted to rule here or anywhere else governed by reason, and you should never be permitted to sit on a jury or the bench.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print