Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men (Read 6036 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men
Reply #135 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:55pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
And this is why you can't get men to take the concerns of women in our society seriously.

And we continue to be raped, beaten and killed.

More men are killed and beaten at the hands of other males Mothra? It's not a gender issue. It's a human issue.

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all femonazis and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

I am totally with you Mothra.

As a man I apologise for us mens violence against women.

If ever I see it I will do all I can to stop it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:05pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
A bunch of juveniles Mothra. They aren't even men.

what a load of rubbish ... you just make it up as you go, right?

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man.

And you were arguing about their age early in the thread..... and you were wrong.... they were teenagers..... not 20 to 30.

So tell me at what age does the boy become the man? .. and why in these days of enlightenment & acceptance would teenagers attack gays... in this case Lesbians?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:53pm:
And this is why you can't get men to take the concerns of women in our society seriously.

More men are killed and beaten at the hands of other males Mothra? It's not a gender issue. It's a human issue.

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all femonazis and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

If ever I see I will do all I can to stop it.

😆🤣😆

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #138 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:21pm

It's unbelievable!

Gender Traitor - labeling all Men with the same brush... go hang your head in the corner...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:23pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:18am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
What's the punishment for throwing gays off buildings?

I think you should ban them FD.

Which?  Gays, buildings, or gay throwers off buildings?  Not sure we have too many of any of those groups here... one or two gays, maybe, about in keeping with the percentage in the community ..... but buildings and gay tossers are a bit short here...

option 3.

About time you talked some sense, smith - you son of a motherless goat....

On the subject of tossing gays from buildings - here is a fine example of Islam....

How can I try to explain? When I do he turns away again...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:43am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Quote:
It's coming for SJWs like you ... maybe not quite here in your lifetime ....

but seeings you're so concerned about everybody & the future .....

you should take the rose coloured glasses off & drop your western male bashing agenda.

Are you excusing these thugs because women had to fight to get a vote?

No ... stop bs-ing.

Women didn't fight to have a vote - in Australia they were voted the vote by a majority of men at the first opportunity ONCE UNIVERSAL MALE SUFFRAGE came in.  In Britain their 'fighting' for their 'rights' via suffragettes DELAYED British women getting the vote for another twenty years, due to the absolute irresponsibility of suffragettes claiming to represent all women... burning homes and attacking MPs is hardly a way to 'get the vote' handed to you, is it?

Where DO you get these myths from?   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
A bunch of juveniles Mothra. They aren't even men.

what a load of rubbish ... you just make it up as you go, right?

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man,
unlike myself, John Smith (alias)

All fixed for you, you son of a motherless goat.... you purgative in the gut of mankind.... you enema bucket in a medical examiner's cool room ......  Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:36pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:35pm

Now settle down, Smith - I'll be up your way on Thursday with a nice big jar of olives... if you're the Smith I'm visiting, we need a word or two.... about your twisted attitude... you like Guinness?

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:55pm:

It's unbelievable!

Onya Sprint, As i said said to Nemo, there's no need for you to feel ashamed or to apologise. Nobody has ever, ever claimed that all men are responsible for this kind of crap ... just that a worrying number are.

And i really do think our best way through it is through the guidance and example of men such as yourself.

Thank you.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:21pm:

It's unbelievable!

Gender Traitor - labeling all Men with the same brush... go hang your head in the corner...

Yet nobody has said it's about all men. Just you and Gnads, butt-hurt, hysterically arguing with nothing at all.

All you are doing is betraying the way you think. I keep telling you, not everyone holds entire groups responsible for the worst behaved amongst them. That's how we manage to live in a society.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:38am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm:

It's unbelievable!

Yet nobody has said it's about all men. Just you and Gnads, butt-hurt, hysterically arguing with nothing at all.

All you are doing is betraying the way you think. I keep telling you, not everyone holds entire groups responsible for the worst behaved amongst them. That's how we manage to live in a society.

You protesteth too much that you don't yet your language suggests otherwise.

As for hysterics time for you to pull out your hand mirror and have a good look.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #146 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:43am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
........... I am totally with you Mothra.

Onya Sprint, As i said said to Nemo, there's no need for you to feel ashamed or to apologise. Nobody has ever, ever claimed that all men are responsible for this kind of crap ... just that a worrying number are.

And i really do think our best way through it is through the guidance and example of men such as yourself.

Thank you.

No, it was not me. But it was my gender against  your gender and it happens far too often.

My sons are very much against this sort of behaviour too.
They have spoken out against it and I have thanked them for it.

As as the adds say, if ALL of us men say "It is wrong", that will save womens lives.

So, I did not do it and I will do what I can to stop it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:37am

When someone uses the generic term 'men' - they are automatically including all men.

They need to carefully define their stated social group.... I did so in this very strand.... learn how to state things clearly and without inbuilt unconscious discrimination and prejudice*....

Now you, mothra, and schmit-head may go back and correct your past errors or your Fail mark will stand...

* mothra, of course, thrives on pushing her IUDAP - in that case it is not 'unconscious' at all, but calculated for effect and pursuit of deliberate policy of victimhood ...

**hint ... "poor, poor women as a group at the hands of men as a group"  (FAIL)....
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:50am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:42am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:43am:
mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
........... I am totally with you Mothra.

Thank you.

No, it was not me. But it was my gender against  your gender and it happens far too often.

My sons are very much against this sort of behaviour too.
They have spoken out against it and I have thanked them for it.

As as the adds say, if ALL of us men say "It is wrong", that will save womens lives.

So, I did not do it and I will do what I can to stop it.

If all of us men say "It is wrong", it will not alter one iota the reality that crazy and twisted people will still carry out these things.  Even gregpec will say that.

Did saying it is wrong prevent the Christchurch massacre (inevitable as it was given Muslim immigration)?  Or the bombings in Sri Lanka?

Truly some of you are living in a very strange world where you imagine that the wishes of the majority somehow prevent the aberrations from occurring.... it's like discussing the 'right' to walk down a dark alley in Crimeland alone at midnight - sure - you have that right - and almost as surely some criminal will ignore it and rob you or worse.....

Real world for a change, people.... you're dreaming...

Now - what was that about calling 'MEN' every time this sort of thing happens, and calling out the criminals who actually do them?  Get your statements correct ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 11:48am

mothra wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:18pm:

It's unbelievable!

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
When crime is done, men I label ALL?

Quoth the mirror, fair and true,
Truly the sick mind is YOU!
When a crime is done at all,
Only perps are right to call!

How then cried the asker, hurt,
Does that make my question curt?

Mirror gave a hefty wink,
"Truly you show how you think!"
   Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print