Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men (Read 6035 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Women beaten for refusing to kiss for men
Reply #120 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am

John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
A bunch of juveniles Mothra. They aren't even men.

what a load of rubbish ... you just make it up as you go, right?

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:33am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

London's Metropolitan police said four males aged between 15 and 18 had been arrested on suspicion of robbery and committing a hate crime.

Give 'em the max......
(that's just me being emotional).....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:34am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm:
Gordy using violence against women in the West to push his Islamophobia.

Anyone surprised?

I'm surprised it took him so long.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:35am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
Wrong again Mothra-

ABC News

London's Metropolitan police said four males aged between 15 and 18 had been arrested on suspicion of robbery and committing a hate crime.

From the OP, Hammer:

The men, who were in their 20s or 30s, began throwing things and the couple told them to stop during the attack on Thursday May 30.

"in their 20s or 30s" - initial estimate.

"between 15 and 18" - final solution.

No argument here, people - move on.... a shocked and injured victim may well err in description... read my books ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:39am

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:39pm:
Captain Nemo wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
A lot of men are scumbag bastards.  Angry

I'm ashamed on behalf of all (good) men.  Embarrassed

So am I Nemo. An overwhelming majority of men are good people though. There's plenty of asshole women out there who destroy peoples lives with their backstabbing let's not forget.

You're not ashamed t all. All you have done is try to distance yourself from it by suggesting they were tinted .. then goner on to say it hardly ever happens (wrong) and tried to minimise it.

But nobody wants you to be ashamed, Hammer. We want you to say simply and firmly, without all of the other bulshit, NO. This isn't acceptable.

Can you do that?

Why should he be ashamed?  He committed no wrong..... and is rather standing tall as a man in condemning the kind of thing that did happen at the hands of four others many thousands of miles away, when the vast majority of men would never do such a thing as assault those two women.

Gutless worms would have made sure they were alone with the women on that floor of the bus late at night, too.  You wouldn't see that happening in Hereford on a late night bus home on Saturday... too many men with sideburns going home.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:42am

Well - my viewing of this is that the general consensus is that those four young (between 15 and 18) cretins ripe for condemnation (if guilty), and that all the real men support their being punished.

This is becoming a beat-up to criticise ordinary men who never do such things or even dream of doing them, and who would, instead, step in to defend the victims.

Emotive based Feminist sharia law has some serious flaws.... j'accuse, therefore it is!   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:43am

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Quote:
It's coming for SJWs like you ... maybe not quite here in your lifetime ....

but seeings you're so concerned about everybody & the future .....

you should take the rose coloured glasses off & drop your western male bashing agenda.

Are you excusing these thugs because women had to fight to get a vote?

No ... stop bs-ing.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:45am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
Jesus, this is a terrible story.

London, WTF?

No surprise, though, that Gordon, Hammer, Fuzzball, et al. are condoning the violence.

You're a lying arsehole.

The denials and backtracking begins.

And so it is.

You're a lying arsehole.

And now the abuse.

Oh dear.

You attract it like flies to shyte.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am

aquascoot wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 6:39am:
In the aftermath of this week's shocking honour killing in Pakistan where a 25-year-old pregnant woman was stoned to death by her family in broad daylight outside a court, a community worker in Australia says honour killings are also an issue in Australia.

I killed my first wife because of this love: Husband of stoned Pakistani woman
Dr Eman Sharobeem spends her days talking with immigrant families in Sydney's west.  The psychologist and director of the Immigrant Women's Health Service says much of her work is helping new arrivals learn the ropes - but occasionally, things take a more dire turn.

Just recently, a mother came to her saying she feared for her daughter's life.

"She said well this is a scandal, we've discovered that she's pregnant, the guy she's involved with is from a different religion, and this is going to cause bloodshed in the family," Dr Sharobeem recounts.

Fearing an honour killing - a murder by family members because they feel their honour has been taken away - Dr Sharobeem asked the mother's permission to speak to her husband and son.

Over three long face-to-face meetings, she was able to help the family find an alternative solution.

"The father and the son agreed on marrying the daughter off so the baby would be born legitimate and as a consequence she is saved," Dr Sharobeem said.

"But it was also promised that after she would have the baby they would force her to divorce as they are not happy with this marriage.

"I said OK, as long as she's safe, and I'm not going to hear the words again that killing her is more merciful than seeing the extended family and the community talking about us."

Dr Sharobeem knows the compromise is far from ideal but it does prevent the worst case scenario.

"Saving a young woman, saving a child, it happened with a price but at least no blood had been shed. In an angry moment any person can do anything. 

Yet! .....what's the bet that the compromise doesn't last? 

Do you think we should be allowing immigrants of this mind set into Australia?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:25am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:17pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:14pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:07pm:
And now we have Fuzzball, Hammer and (no surprise) Gordon piling in on the wholly irrelevant point.  You blokes are total dick heads, really, and freediver is no bloody better.

Why is it beyond you to show support, unequivocal unconditional support for the victims of what is obviously an atrocious and homophobic attack on two women simply going about their lives in a civil and lawful fashion on a bloody Bus?

People are being beaten up all of the time. But just because they are gay it's somehow "special"?

No. It's because it's women falling victim, yet again, to toxic masculinity.

And men. If you want to really blame something then look at broken homes and this case and many others "bad parenting" .

Was going to bring that one up - thank you for doing so early.

cheers grappler. Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 11:35am

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am:
In the aftermath of this week's shocking honour killing in Pakistan where a 25-year-old pregnant woman was stoned to death by her family in broad daylight outside a court, a community worker in Australia says honour killings are also an issue in Australia.

Dr Eman Sharobeem spends her days talking with immigrant families in Sydney's west.  The psychologist and director of the Immigrant Women's Health Service says much of her work is helping new arrivals learn the ropes - but occasionally, things take a more dire turn.

"She said well this is a scandal, we've discovered that she's pregnant, the guy she's involved with is from a different religion, and this is going to cause bloodshed in the family," Dr Sharobeem recounts.

Fearing an honour killing - a murder by family members because they feel their honour has been taken away - Dr Sharobeem asked the mother's permission to speak to her husband and son.

Over three long face-to-face meetings, she was able to help the family find an alternative solution.

"The father and the son agreed on marrying the daughter off so the baby would be born legitimate and as a consequence she is saved," Dr Sharobeem said.

"But it was also promised that after she would have the baby they would force her to divorce as they are not happy with this marriage.

"I said OK, as long as she's safe, and I'm not going to hear the words again that killing her is more merciful than seeing the extended family and the community talking about us."

Dr Sharobeem knows the compromise is far from ideal but it does prevent the worst case scenario.

"Saving a young woman, saving a child, it happened with a price but at least no blood had been shed. In an angry moment any person can do anything. 

If we don't they'll only kill their daughters back 'home' without any interference...... weak as piss the lot of them.

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 10:51am:

the point Gnads is that mothra and her ilk are people who "cant take YES for an answer".

they prove my point that emotional states are addictive.

they are addicted to outrage and they seek it out but cant admit the following obvious points

1   women have NEVER had it better then they do in any western democracy on 9/06/2019.
2 gays and lesbians have NEVER been more welcomed then they are in any western democracy on 9/06/2019.

but if you have spent your whole life telling yourself a "story' that women and gays and lesbains have it "so rough" and you are "outraged ' by this, then you have built in YOUR MIND a highway to outrage and a dirt road to gratitude and you just cant say thank you to the fine noble men of western democracies.
because you get up every morning, ready to go to the barricades for your "cause" and that cause is won.
that battle is over.

so what can you do now?
admit you are now irrelevant.

you cant do that !!
you would become nihistic and lost .

you could go build business and move onto a higher purpose but why would you do THAT.
a pity party is so much more enjoyable  Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:31am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
A bunch of juveniles Mothra. They aren't even men.

what a load of rubbish ... you just make it up as you go, right?

So you reckon that kind of cretin is a 'man', do you?  Funny values you got there, Pilgrim....

has nothing to do with values. it's about their age. If I used values as a measure even an old goat like you wouldn't qualify as a man.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 9:18am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
What's the punishment for throwing gays off buildings?

I think you should ban them FD.

Which?  Gays, buildings, or gay throwers off buildings?  Not sure we have too many of any of those groups here... one or two gays, maybe, about in keeping with the percentage in the community ..... but buildings and gay tossers are a bit short here...

option 3.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 7:53pm

mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:51pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
And this is why you can't get men to take the concerns of women in our society seriously.

And we continue to be raped, beaten and killed.

More men are killed and beaten at the hands of other males Mothra? It's not a gender issue. It's a human issue.

Of course it's a gender issue! It's bloody men doing the raping, beating and killing!

But you all say, oh at least we don;t throw people off buildings, call us all femonazis and carry on.

It's unbelievable!

I am totally with you Mothra.

As a man I apologise for us mens violence against women.

If ever I see I will do all I can to stop it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print