Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is it normal to wonder about your daughter's vagina?

Yes    
  2 (18.2%)
No    
  9 (81.8%)

Total votes: 11
« Created by: AiA on: Jun 26th, 2019 at 10:49am »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print
Abuse and Attacks (Read 26673 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Abuse and Attacks
Reply #240 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 1:33pm

don't look now ,

the serial abuser is at it again ... how sad ,

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1576902058/45#56

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 30th, 2019 at 12:57pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 30th, 2019 at 12:53pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 30th, 2019 at 10:12am:
Richdude wrote on Dec 25th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 24th, 2019 at 5:02pm:
PZ547 wrote on Dec 24th, 2019 at 2:16pm:
This business with trump is so anti-climatic

Where are the 'terrorist attacks' and deaths of thousands that we've been programmed to expect

any time there's a Christian religious festival such as Christmas and Easter

Or is that yet to be sprung

and where will it be this time?

because we've grown to enjoy spotting all the crisis actors and latex babies and blood capsules

What is anti-climactic is all the predications from Q that never come true.

What is depressingly tragic is the faithful still believe the Storm is Coming, arrests are imminent, Clinton is going to be executed at Gitmo and Trump is bringing down the satanic paedophile elitist cabals by draining the swamp, despite his friendship and protection of Epstein until "someone" silenced him and Trump's AG said it was suicide, nothing to see here.

I feel sorry for the Trumptards because I think they legitimately, like the rest of us, want to end corruption and nepotism in politics and again, like the rest of us, want to see child abuse rot in jail.

The problem is, they've enlisted in Trump's army (some taking it literally and consider themselves meme warriors) and idolise the most corrupt, dishonest and criminal President the country has ever seen.

They've just been trained not to look within.

Hmm! So Trump has had years of investigations by a half dozen agencies and special councils and they came up with ....... nothing! Yet you say he's a criminal ... with no proof!

But there is proof...

You just choose to ignore it. 

Have you read the Mueller report?  He concluded that Trump's team met with the Russians in an effort to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.  It happened and they admitted to it.

This is the same thing Trump was trying to do with Ukraine, accepted he was bribing them to do so by withholding the military aid funding granted by congress.

We just keep going around in circles here.  You're ignoring the facts because Barr lied and said Trump was innocent then you use conspiracy to fill in the rest.

What's the point?  You don't care about the truth, just defending the President.

Then where’s the charges of “bribery” within the impeachment articles then KangaRooted?

You are nothing but a lying arsewipe who fabricates one lie after another...

You’d get on well with Lyin Brian...  Cheesy

If you weren't such a rude prick and showed even the slighted hint of actually wanting an answer to the question I might give you one, but you've shown you just want to attack those who don't support Trump.

I won't waste my time on that.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #241 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 1:42pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:57am:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:38am:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:11am:
Richdude wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 2:30am:
A stream of identical cars passing in the background behind 2 people in an interview supposed to be thousands of miles apart.

Fake or just a billion to one coincidence?

The media mixes true stories with fabricated ones like "The Russians are Coming". More truthfully news reporters and makers.

Again, you're complaining of the presentation but not fact checking, or even addressing the content of their report.

If all you'll complain about is the how they present the news, but not the actual news they present you're crying wolf.

All you're doing is watering down the significance of actual fake news.

It's almost the same as complaining about mistakes made in the race to be first.  It's unacceptable yes, but if not a deliberate attempt to push an agenda, it's hardly "fake news", but it's certainly poor reporting.

Each time you cry wolf about fake news it makes the legitimate instances far less significant, which is a disservice to the truth.

Call out actual fake news and you'll get my full support.  But seeing fake news in everything and calling it out where it doesn't exist, you're just wasting everybody's time.

your support is unqualified as you fail to see the fake news in this

CNN FAKES IRAQ WAR WITH BLUE SCREEN - LEAKED FOOTAGE.

staging and fabricating a false narrative .. alas

you cant even see that in this ,

a fundamental fake news piece you cannot even fathom the depth and width of and upon ..

and so in the light of this

you are disregarded and relegated to insignificance

yet keep on trucking in love and light

namaste

- : ) =

Blah blah, keep reposting the same poo over and over, ignore everything I say or ask of you and most importantly go bugger yourself.

You're nothing but a 2 bit crack pot troll.  Eat poo and die.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1491791473/210

Undecided

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #242 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 1:43pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:07pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:57am:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:38am:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 11:11am:
Richdude wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 2:30am:
A stream of identical cars passing in the background behind 2 people in an interview supposed to be thousands of miles apart.

Fake or just a billion to one coincidence?

The media mixes true stories with fabricated ones like "The Russians are Coming". More truthfully news reporters and makers.

Again, you're complaining of the presentation but not fact checking, or even addressing the content of their report.

If all you'll complain about is the how they present the news, but not the actual news they present you're crying wolf.

All you're doing is watering down the significance of actual fake news.

It's almost the same as complaining about mistakes made in the race to be first.  It's unacceptable yes, but if not a deliberate attempt to push an agenda, it's hardly "fake news", but it's certainly poor reporting.

Each time you cry wolf about fake news it makes the legitimate instances far less significant, which is a disservice to the truth.

Call out actual fake news and you'll get my full support.  But seeing fake news in everything and calling it out where it doesn't exist, you're just wasting everybody's time.

your support is unqualified as you fail to see the fake news in this

CNN FAKES IRAQ WAR WITH BLUE SCREEN - LEAKED FOOTAGE.

staging and fabricating a false narrative .. alas

you cant even see that in this ,

a fundamental fake news piece you cannot even fathom the depth and width of and upon ..

and so in the light of this

you are disregarded and relegated to insignificance

yet keep on trucking in love and light

namaste

- : ) =

Blah blah, keep reposting the same poo over and over, ignore everything I say or ask of you and most importantly go bugger yourself.

You're nothing but a 2 bit crack pot troll.  Eat poo and die.

still running form your shortcomings ?

you'll have to run multiple marathons keep running away then ,

we continue and just like the fake news circa the iraq war ..

here is some more fake media reporting which sad sack will run from @keeprunningsadsack

2017 Chemical Attack in Syria & OBVIOUS False Flag - DISGUSTING FAKE NEWS FROM CNN

You're the only one running away you pathetic coward.

bugger you and the horse you rode in on.

I have zero buggers left for you and even less respect. Over a week of unanswered questions, pages and pages of spam, you're just a troll, a poor one at that.  Not an original idea in your head, just reposting other people's conspiracy musings.

As stated earlier, go bugger yourself.

Shocked

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #243 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 1:45pm

what do I do ?

forgive him , thats what .. yet the abuse goes on and on and on ..

it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:10pm:
poor sad sack , how sad for you that you are upset ..

then after the upset the abuse comes because you are frustrated at your shortcomings , of which

you run from ..

that's ok because I forgive you

so be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #244 - Dec 30th, 2019 at 1:45pm

SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:11pm:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1491791473/225

SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:15pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:12pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on May 14th, 2017 at 12:11pm:

so be at peace

namaste

Go eat a dick.

I am a spiritual being and have no need for your gay fetish habits ..

you are now simply spamming this thread with abuse

namaste

That you deserve because you've done nothing but troll in here for weeks and weeks to matter how polite or respect I've been, so you lose those priveledge.

I hope the light blinds you and we never have to put up with you again.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #245 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 6:57am

You're right.

I shouldn't have reacted to the garbage you've posted over the years as I have.  Your constant trolling, demands for answers and unwillingness to reciprocate or correct the lies and misinformation you've posted when exposed while an annoyance is just the kind of poster that you are.

I've finally come to terms with that.

You're not this benevolent being seeking a karmic balance trying to exude Christ's light, you're just, you.  One minute you're preaching empty forgiveness and fake compassion and the net minute you're attacking posters calling them gay or pretending women you disagree with on a political level are actually trannies.

And it wasn't until a recent poll that I realised that most people see you for what you are and just ignore you because it's easier that way.

So, 2020 will be the year of letting the baby play with her toys alone in her playpen and maybe, just maybe, every once in awhile checking in with a welfare check to make sure she's still breathing rather than making a fuss about her all the time.

The baby monitor has been thrown in the bin.

And in the vein of trying to be better, for what it's worth Master Light, I do forgive you for all your abuse and trolling over the years and I'm sorry for reacting the way I have to it, responding in kind.

I was so, well triggered for the lack of a better word by your posting style, lies and constant disrespect that I dismissed the possibility that your online persona and the way you post may have been a cry out for help.

I know I've offered it before, but if you do ever need to talk, you can always drop me a pm.  I won't ignore them like you.

I don't expect any forgiveness in return and that's ok.  I know you claim to have given forgiveness by you still repost quotes from 2017 when the going gets tough and you need a distraction, so it's clear that you still hold a grudge and nothing has been forgiven.  Again that's fine, I don't expect anything in return from you.

I know you haven't been online for a few days so I hope everything is ok.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #246 - Apr 25th, 2020 at 8:30am

oops, you did it again

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1586996222/139#139

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 25th, 2020 at 8:10am:
Richdude wrote on Apr 25th, 2020 at 3:14am:
And Democrats are exploiting this crises.

How are the Dems exploiting it?

Trump is loving the "ratings", the attention, if anyone is exploiting it and causing people to harm themselves, it's Trump.

He's inciting protesters to break social distancing laws, he's advocating people take untested medication which dire consequences and now he's telling people to inject disinfectant into their bodies to kill the virus which is deadly, all so he can have the spotlight.

For all your claims that you're awakened and a sheep no more, you don't even realise that all you've done is turned to a different shepherd, one telling you lies and fake news even more than the mainstream ideas and you aren't thinking for yourself.

The "research" you do is what you're told to do.  Let me guess, you start out believing something then go looking for proof?  Who told you what to believe?  Think about it.

That's not research, that's living in a echo chamber.  You're told what to think, tricked into "researching" it, which is just googling to find the post of others who say the same thing, you're trained to ignore everything that disproves the claim, because it's all fake or part of the conspiracy, and then you find the echo chambers that support what you've been told to think and how you mistaken that as meaning it's true AND you're now educated on the subject.

You're a lost cause, get help.

I took a break for about a week from this place, the news and the constant bombardment of COVID-19.

I didn't realise how worn down you'd made people, worn down to how utterly idiotic and illogical you are.

It's just like Trump.  It used to be when he'd say something outrageous, it was that "some Mexicans I assume are good people", implying that he thinks all are rapists, murders and drug dealers.

It's gotten so bad now that he's telling people to kill themselves and we brush it off as "oh that's just Trump".

Well, that's just Rich, Mech and the other tards too.  Taking a step back and resetting the system makes it clear how low the bar is set for Trump and his idiot supporters.

Good luck with that.  You're leader is a moron, you are a moron, it's only downhill from here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print