Send Topic Print
Indian Holocaust (Read 321 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Indian Holocaust
Jun 7th, 2019 at 8:44am

Quote:
Europe and America produced at least a few thousand films highlighting the human misery caused by Hitler and his army. The films expose the horrors of Nazi regime and reinforce the beliefs and attitude of the present day generation towards the evils of the Nazi dictatorship.

In contrast look at India. There is hardly any awareness among the Indians of today of what happened to their ancestors in the past, because a great majority of historians are reluctant to touch this sensitive subject.

The World seems to either ignore or just does not seem to care about the many millions of lives lost during the 800 – year long holocaust of Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhist in India

Quote:
“It was an extraordinary display! Daily did this manner of slaughter and plundering proceed. And at night the shrieks of the women captives who were being raped, deafened the ears of the people…All those heads that had been cut off were built into pillars, and the captive men upon whose heads those bloody bundles had been brought in, were made to grind corn, and then their heads too were cut off. These things went on all the way to the city of Agra, nor was any part of the country spared.”

Quote:
In a short space of time all the people in the [Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers.

Quote:
Hindus are like the mud; if silver is demanded from them, they must with the greatest humility offer gold. If a Mohammadan desires to spit into a Hindu’s mouth, the Hindu should open it wide for the purpose. God created the Hindus to be slaves of the Mohammadans. The Prophet hath ordained that, if the Hindus do not accept Islam, they should be imprisoned, tortured, finally put to death, and their property confiscated.”

Quote:
The Afghan ruler Mahmud al-Ghazni invaded India no less than seventeen times between 1001 – 1026 AD. The book ‘Tarikh-i-Yamini’ – written by his secretary documents several episodes of his bloody military campaigns : “The blood of the infidels flowed so copiously [at the Indian city of Thanesar] that the stream was discoloured, notwithstanding its purity, and people were unable to drink it…the infidels deserted the fort and tried to cross the foaming river…but many of them were slain, taken or drowned… Nearly fifty thousand men were killed.”

Quote:
“Their temples were razed, their idols smashed, their women raped, their men killed or taken slaves. When Mahmud of Ghazni entered Somnath on one of his annual raids, he slaughtered all 50,000 inhabitants. Aibak killed and enslaved hundreds of thousands. The list of horrors is long and painful. These conquerors justified their deeds by claiming it was their religious duty to smite non-believers. Cloaking themselves in the banner of Islam, they claimed they were fighting for their faith when, in reality, they were indulging in straightforward slaughter and pillage…”

LINK

To appreciate the full flavour of the savagery and insanity of Islam, you should perhaps read a passage of the LINK per day

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Indian Holocaust
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 11:55am

I say, PZ, could we say it's genocide?

It helps to be PC in these matters, dear.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:14pm

Gandalf recently gave us a long lecture about how the British barbarically slaughtered the Indians. Apparently they did this by not sending them ships full of food while they were in the middle of fighting some other war.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:13pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:14pm:
Gandalf recently gave us a long lecture about how the British barbarically slaughtered the Indians.

Context is everything FD.

Can you at least quote me? I'm particularly curious about the "long lecture" part.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:14pm:
Gandalf recently gave us a long lecture about how the British barbarically slaughtered the Indians.

Context is everything FD.

Can you at least quote me? I'm particularly curious about the "long lecture" part.

Oh, I think FD means a sustained argument in your own words.

You know, as opposed to a quote bomb full of someone else's words and a few pithy one-liners.

He'll give you an example if you post a lecture on the British slaughtering the Indians.

FD, you see, hates anything critical of Mother and her friends.

Criticise the tinted races, G. Best to leave Mother out of it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print