Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
17 year old legally euthanised (Read 1820 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

17 year old legally euthanised
Jun 5th, 2019 at 12:36pm

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 17 year old legally euthanised
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:17pm

Wow.

I say this all the time. People and law only care about the perp. The victim...well.

Perp gets 2 years,  the victim gets life.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:26pm

This is indeed horrible.  Whilst I do agree with euthanasia for terminal illness, extreme pain, and extreme of age, I am not sure about it for mental health.

I believe, that it is even more riskier to be open to abuse and foul play.   People with mental health illness, can be easily manipulated, and their judgement is poor.  So in Australia, she probably cant even consent to treatment, and would need a POA.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 9:16pm

FFS...... where will this insanity end?  17 and can't even drink....

JESUS CHRIST!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 9:19pm

it's why they should never legalise euthanasia

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:52pm

Quote:
..........Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.

Noa, from Arnhem, said in a social media post a day before her death last Sunday that she “breaths but no longer lives”...........

it was her life, her choice, her decision

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:03pm

Marla
just pm'd me to say
"What's the girl's big hang-up? I was partying from my first period!"

Jokes aside. The girl felt precious. Her father probably consented to have some bills paid for his illegal activities.

So Western Medicine is consenting to help 'push' the Suicide off the bridge if it can't prevent them from doing it. Western Medicine hides away in it's Hospitals, when the real work is to be done 'out there' among the people.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:10pm

I couldnt live with myself if I gave the ok to this..

at 17... Cry Cry  the people creating this are the insane ones...

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:11pm

She got raped at 14. Commits suicide at 17.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:14pm

All she needed was a good Lawyer to show her how to entrap men and financially assault them for millions $$$

The Rapists 'won' - thanks to the Medical Industry's 'helping hand' off the bridge.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:44pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:03pm:
Marla
just pm'd me to say
"What's the girl's big hang-up? I was partying from my first period!"

Jokes aside. The girl felt precious. Her father probably consented to have some bills paid for his illegal activities.

So Western Medicine is consenting to help 'push' the Suicide off the bridge if it can't prevent them from doing it. Western Medicine hides away in it's Hospitals, when the real work is to be done 'out there' among the people.

Darwin Effect?

Western 'medicine' has descended to the lowest in the world... under a social science sky ...

If it feels good - kill yourself with our assistance...  FFS!!!!!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:46pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:52pm:
Quote:
..........Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.

Noa, from Arnhem, said in a social media post a day before her death last Sunday that she “breaths but no longer lives”...........

it was her life, her choice, her decision

That's nice - is she now watching over us and seeing our reactions to her plight and making a difference?

FFS!!!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 11:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
it's why they should never legalise euthanasia

In your correct metier, 'smith', you are a worthy citizen of the world.. apart from that - my shorts are about ready for you to eat... you are a prick, first class, Mk I ... now GROW UP!

Get on the side of the angels - or leave!!

I'll be there on 13th June with your jar of olives ... until then - get a grip, man!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #13 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 2:07am

Seems like a real waste of potential constructive life. Surely, she would get over even the most traumatic of experiences over time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 3:12am

17 is still a 'kid', as is 19 years of age although retail likes to make them think they are young 'adults', like the legal age for sex in the USA.

I think Western Medicine has just 'murdered' that kid, nothing more than just trying to smother over with a pillow softly with the excuse 'legal euthanisation'.

It's obvious that the arrogant Medical system said "If we can't save her, no-one can - so might as well give her a push out of this world's door."

She could have been supported in finding her sanctuary, recovery and salvation via becoming an important undercover agent for the CIA and help shoot Terrorists with her as the 'bait'.

Jokes aside. The answer for Happiness from such darkness in the past, isn't always in Religion or Medicine. All that she needed was to be 'distracted' from her sad thoughts by a Butterfly. Did anyone take her for some surfing lessons? People like her don't just need medication and counselling from the Med Industry. They also need a 'new life' to escape into and begin again. Not locked up in a little room in a Hospital or in a centre where other such people are there - doing time as well.
She never got to experience Zero Gravity.
Well i hope she is now.  Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print