Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Darwin massacre (Read 10649 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Darwin massacre
Reply #120 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Why was the tactical response unit already kitted up when the alleged madman arrived and in minutes had kicked the watch house door, phoned the head guy and waited a minute or two for the cameras to get in position to film his apprehension?

Tactical response unit LIVE in those complicated get-ups?

it's not as if the alleged madman had been on the radar, according to ABC news

not as if they'd been running with all their bits and pieces flying, trying to keep up with the alleged rampage through Darwin

no, they simply arrived, apparently, done up to the nines

and lo and behold, the alleged madman, having kicked in the cops' door and having for some reason on his person the private number of the head guy whom he contacted to say, Come and Get me Copper -- and there was a tactical response unit in Desert Storm gear

wow

and will we be told that 'they were running a live exercise' at the precise time of the madman's alleged rampage?  Because that's the usual fall back when they're sprung running a false flag hoax

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 10:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:56pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Darwin is full of those who are on the run from the law and their exes,
the Territory is accepted as a safe haven by all until you overstep the line, this one got a bit out of hand.

Yep - Darwin is full of criminals.

It sure is.

It's not called the murder capital of Australia for nothing.

Like Bali, you couldn't pay me enough money to go there.

well you hate Australia in totality remember ?

Went to four new wineries (to me) in the Blenheim area today.

Had seafood chowder (with fresh, hot bread) for lunch, and then watched my magnificent Prime Minister talk on the news.

Life is good   Smiley

So Perth is a memory?

A distant one.

win/win then.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #122 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:07am

Nu Zulland isn't bad... the kid's mother were a Nu Zullander.... (no accent) ... they had another massacre there .... my daughter worked on that movie about the one way down south...  Cool

Only way the parents know what she's doing is to look her up on the movie connect site... oh, well..

Hmm - 'assistant to executive producer' now... hmmm ... oh, well it's a permanent .... Touchstone Pictures...  Smiley

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #123 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:42am

the Territory is accepted as a safe haven by all until you overstep the line, this one got a bit out of hand.

It sure is.

fortunately brother bobby captured your hissy fit for eternity ..

I certainly did:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #124 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:14am

Bobby. wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:42am:

It sure is.

fortunately brother bobby captured your hissy fit for eternity ..

I certainly did:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/Greggy_has_gone_001.jpg

When is turd mc turdface going to realise that he is representative of a vocal and twisted minority?

The silent majority of Australia are beginning to wake up to the fact that they do have the power.
If it had been an honest, unbiased and controlled vote, rather than a deliberately criminal and totally fixed ballot
The LGBTIQ mob will still be screaming about not being able to be married and we would not have perverts teaching children bull shite about terminally twisted mentally ill being normal.

As the silent majority gain more and more power
As the normal healthy people of the world begin to realise that placating the mentally ill nutcases
As we normals begin to fight back for our rights to speak our minds and tell the Grubbs that engage in disgusting and perverted self gratification.

The world will again regain normality.

Yes, turd mc turdface will scream, bwyannnnnnn will pontificate, other socks will try and try again to normalize the abnormal.
But in time the normal 97% will again wrest control from the twisted perverts.

Viva normality.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:19am

Greg is the sort of person that needs lots of hugs, the Kiwis will provide that, it will provide him the strength he needs to get in touch with his inner self and move forward.

After Gregs Prime Minister (Jacinda) went all out to show her countries love and affection for all Muslims New Zealand is now in the top two countries to invade.

Greg will be amongst friends there and I wish him well in his chosen path.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #126 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:32pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 11:19am:
Greg is the sort of person that needs lots of hugs, the Kiwis will provide that, it will provide him the strength he needs to get in touch with his inner self and move forward.

After Gregs Prime Minister (Jacinda) went all out to show her countries love and affection for all Muslims New Zealand is now in the top two countries to invade.

Maybe Greggy will get a hug from Jacinda?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:32pm:

Choice bro!    Smiley

That would be sweet as.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:38pm

did you see the video of Jacinda, Bobby --- on youtube, showing what tens of thousands perceive as a flopping and filled scrotum as she made her way down the corridor

many commenters claimed she knew it was showing and had done it on purpose

I posted the video here a few months ago, don't know where it is now

but if you haven't seen it, it might be educational.  Some people have tried to claim it as simply the movement of the fabric.  Those people have been derided, widely

not that I'm suggesting any of this might be the reason for greg's Jacinda attachment

although it does appear he might have used his narcissistic dummy spit about the election as excuse for moving to NZ  (he is in NZ isn't he ?) or is that too just another symptom of greg's tendency to make things up lie

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:40pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 9:03pm:
Why was the tactical response unit already kitted up when the alleged madman arrived and in minutes had kicked the watch house door, phoned the head guy and waited a minute or two for the cameras to get in position to film his apprehension?

not as if they'd been running with all their bits and pieces flying, trying to keep up with the alleged rampage through Darwin

and lo and behold, the alleged madman, having kicked in the cops' door and having for some reason on his person the private number of the head guy whom he contacted to say, Come and Get me Copper -- and there was a tactical response unit in Desert Storm gear

wow

and will we be told that 'they were running a live exercise' at the precise time of the madman's alleged rampage?  Because that's the usual fall back when they're sprung running a false flag hoax

Right up there with the Markle fake pregnancy.  Jayzuz.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #130 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:45pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:38pm:

did you see the video of Jacinda, Bobby --- on youtube, showing what tens of thousands perceive as a flopping and filled scrotum as she made her way down the corridor

but if you haven't seen it, it might be educational.  Some people have tried to claim it as simply the movement of the fabric.  Those people have been derided, widely

not that I'm suggesting any of this might be the reason for greg's Jacinda attachment

although it does appear he might have used his narcissistic dummy spit about the election as excuse for moving to NZ  (he is in NZ isn't he ?) or is that too just another symptom of greg's tendency to make things up lie

I'm sure that was a photoshopped video.
I gave 2 examples here once of how easy that is to do.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:38pm:

I'm sure that was a photoshopped video.
I gave 2 examples here once of how easy that is to do.

Of course it was...just the garbage photos she relied upon when she claimed the Markle pregnancy was fake.

The conspironut is strong in alphabet numbers.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:40pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 9:03pm:

wow

Right up there with the Markle fake pregnancy.  Jayzuz.

It's time you gave the game away, greg

the entire world has dumped Markle despite inordinate amounts of money (from whom, from where) paid to the media to try to thrust her and that loser Hairy into prominence

and because I'm far kinder than you, greg, I'm going to post some links now, for your edification

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/meghan-markle-unpopular-opinions-thread-pt-2.2215591/page-208

https://twitter.com/sage1411

https://twitter.com/CelebLipstick

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CharlatanDuchess?src=hash

https://twitter.com/gossipg9282

https://twitter.com/BrooklynYenta

https://twitter.com/torontopaper1/status/1097481580363370496

there are more, greggy, but this should do you for a while

and remember

these don't even include the hundreds of thousands of anti-Markle comments in the UK Sun, the UK Times, the UK Mail Online, etc

Then of course you have Google

and the thousands of exposes of Markle

so get educated

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #133 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:50pm

Make them live links and I might bother.  So...twitter is your Guru of Truth?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:51pm

Alphabet numbers, can I have a list of the many people I am here, including Greg of course?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print