Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
China Flexes Muscle In Sydney Harbour (Read 2076 times)
goosecat

Australian Politics

China Flexes Muscle In Sydney Harbour
Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:22pm

Coinciding by sheer coincidence with the 30th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square protests and Scott Morrison arriving in the Solomon Islands.
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/chinese-warships-arrive-in-sydney-...

It's somewhat problematic attempting to "Assist" certain neighbours regarding their alliances and affiliations, when other countries you are competing with for same have just wedged you into welcoming 3 of their warships into your harbours and reaffirmed your own special, if somewhat pressurised "friendship" at the same time.
Well played Wink but by whom?
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:31pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: China Flexes Muscle In Sydney Harbour
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:33pm

Someone should set up a jumbotron near Garden Island and let them enjoy tonight's 4 Corners.

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/tremble-and-obey/11163142

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: China Flexes Muscle In Syney Harbour
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:40pm

When Israel's Military tell their Political leaders that "We'll be taking over from now." In the Region (Middle-East) known for being the most Military and consistently powerful, in the World. It can mean only one thing: the 'Predictable' World War has begun.
Sure, it won't start 'just like that' - must not make the people panic. But it has begun.

You see, there is a bit of a 'twist' to the World War. What people think will happen in regards to who fights who, is not what will happen. Although World War 3 is 'predictable' in that we all know it will happen - how it happens is somewhat of few 'new' changes.

For one thing. It will not be a straight out China V USA.
China is no fool and it knows that Trump isn't either.

You see - its all about 'flushing out the Rat' and that Rat is Russia.
Even Nostrodamus predicted the Sino V Russo WAR (China V Russia).

Chinese Navy in Australian waters? Well, to China - there are Australian Navy in 'their' waters up in the South China Seas.  Wink

Everything will soon 'collapse' and Israel is getting ready for it. I'll take Israel's lead over global military movements than either China or USA's any day. They are, afterall - the future 'heirs' apparent to being the Military 'Power' of the World, like USA is to Politics.

But what of Islam?
Well the 'old' Empire of Islam is running on vapors with just Terrorism ticking it over as it won't give up the 'Holy Ghost' until Christianity offers it a Moslem Messiah and that job will go to France (on behalf of Europe).

It's all just a process. The Tide went out long ago and made the world what it is today, but now the Tide is coming back in.

There is a lot more to it and I've explained much before.

But WAR is here and as always, the general Public won't know much really until a few months (via Media) after the action actually starts. Just like Housing Prices, etc: don't tell the general populace, until those in the know - get the advantage of getting ahead on the game first.

So here it is.

WORLD WAR 3.

Don't panic. There will be other World Wars much later to finish the process of righting what went wrong long ago.
So no. We are all not going to obliterate the entire Human Race and all life on earth with Nuclear War.
Only a few 'billion' will be obliterated, well - maybe another billion more.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:40pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:33pm:
Someone should set up a jumbotron near Garden Island and let them enjoy tonight's 4 Corners.

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/tremble-and-obey/11163142

Aha. It's all a clever plot to increase ABC Chinese viewer audience share.
Geeze that ITA doesn't mess around!

Nice timing though. It's interesting to see the ABC is back in contact to some extent at least with upcoming political "machinations".
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2019 at 1:00pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:49pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:40pm:
When Israel's Military tell their Political leaders that "We'll be taking over from now." In the Region (Middle-East) known for being the most Military and consistently powerful, in the World. It can mean only one thing: the 'Predictable' World War has begun.
Sure, it won't start 'just like that' - must not make the people panic. But it has begun.

You see, there is a bit of a 'twist' to the World War. What people think will happen in regards to who fights who, is not what will happen. Although World War 3 is 'predictable' in that we all know it will happen - how it happens is somewhat of few 'new' changes.

Chinese Navy in Australian waters? Well, to China - there are Australian Navy in 'their' waters up in the South China Seas.  Wink

Everything will soon 'collapse' and Israel is getting ready for it. I'll take Israel's lead over global military movements than either China or USA's any day. They are, afterall - the future 'heirs' apparent to being the Military 'Power' of the World, like USA is to Politics.

But what of Islam?
Well the 'old' Empire of Islam is running on vapors with just Terrorism ticking it over as it won't give up the 'Holy Ghost' until Christianity offers it a Moslem Messiah and that job will go to France (on behalf of Europe).

It's all just a process. The Tide went out long ago and made the world what it is today, but now the Tide is coming back in.

But WAR is here and as always, the general Public won't know much really until a few months (via Media) after the action actually starts. Just like Housing Prices, etc: don't tell the general populace, until those in the know - get the advantage of getting ahead on the game first.

So here it is.

WORLD WAR 3.

Don't panic. There will be other World Wars much later to finish the process of righting what went wrong long ago.
So no. We are all not going to obliterate the entire Human Race and all life on earth with Nuclear War.
Only a few 'billion' will be obliterated, well - maybe another billion more.  Wink

Oh crap, not another damn flood. Where's the Ark being built this time? Queensland
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:56pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 5:30pm

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:37pm

freediver wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 5:30pm:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Grin Yes. I never would have thought.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:39pm

goosecat wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 12:40pm:

But what of Islam?

So here it is.

WORLD WAR 3.

Oh crap, not another damn flood. Where's the Ark being built this time? Queensland

Well you better pray that I am right.
Or only the Cannibals will survive for a very long time down the narrow passage of the Hourglass of our species existence on this planet.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:49pm

Invited or not invited
No one was going to stop them

Will we ever know if they were invited?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:21pm

I warned Brian that the Chinese would invade us.

He must now apologise.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:23pm

Won't be long before they are permanently mored at the harbour Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:37pm

Speaking of floods.
If China sent its population to Australia with a liter of water each, they could simply flood us out. Well not really but they would be able to sell it to us at a reduced price.... Grin

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:39pm

miketrees wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:49pm:
Invited or not invited

Well despite FD implying we did to keep our so called "enemies" even closer, I'd suggest it's a case of the powerful "frenemy" playing Australia. Here's how I reckon it played out.
Pacific battle going on between China/USA/AUS is too well known to bother going into.
Chinas intel learns Morrison is going to donate $250 million infrastructure gift and Morrison is travelling personally on this date, a date not accidentally chosen to correspond with a certain inauspicious anniversary in China.
These things don't just get organised the day beforehand. China learnt some time ago it was all approved and when it was happening through contacts in Solomon Islands and Australia itself.
4 weeks ago China makes a specific but somewhat out of the blue request to Australia for it's 3 "pirate hunting" warships that just happen to be in the area to pay a visit to Sydney Harbour, give the crew some R&R and foster relations.
Australia really can't say no, piss off you're not welcome and accedes to the request.
Morrison goes to meeting with Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare in Honiarathe and discusses how Australia has been a great friend and supporter of the region and what machinations are in play currently and heading into the future on an international level regarding possible new players in the region. They discuss reciprocity expectations etc from new players and sovereignty pressures etc. Only now China literally has it's military welcomed and berthed into Australias biggest City and Harbour at the same time.
PM Sogavare turns to Morrison and enquires; So how are those Chinese warships sitting in Sydney Harbour going right now?
Morrison responds with, well we're just playing our part as required for bilateral relations etc.
Sogovare replies: "As are we mate, as are we." "Thanks for the 250 million. Now if you don't mind we've just had a request from China to berth some  "pirate fighting ships at a new port they're offering to build and I'd like to give them a reply commensurate with Australia's similar response to Darwin Port request and naval pirate hunting ships sitting in Sydney Harbour right now. I mean we want to display a consistent approach of course.
Oh did I mention some of our next most pressing fiscal and structural challenges and some of the cost burdens involved?
See you next visit friend  Wink

« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:30pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:30pm

goosecat wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:39pm:
miketrees wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:49pm:
Invited or not invited

Well despite FD implying we did to keep our so called "enemies" even closer, I'd suggest it's a case of the powerful "frenemy" playing Australia. Here's how I reckon it played out.
Pacific battle going on between China/USA/AUS is too well known to bother going into.
Chinas intel learns Morrison is going to donate $250 million infrastructure gift and Morrison is travelling personally on this date, a date not accidentally chosen to correspond with a certain inauspicious anniversary in China.
These things don't just get organised the day beforehand. China learnt some time ago it was all approved and when it was happening through contacts in Solomon Islands and Australia itself.
4 weeks ago China makes a specific but somewhat out of the blue request to Australia for it's 3 "pirate hunting" warships that just happen to be in the area to pay a visit to Sydney Harbour, give the crew some R&R and foster relations.
Australia really can't say no, piss off you're not welcome and accedes to the request.
Morrison goes to meeting with Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare in Honiarathe and discusses how Australia has been a great friend and supporter of the region and what machinations are in play currently and heading into the future on an international level regarding possible new players in the region. They discuss reciprocity expectations etc from new players and sovereignty pressures etc. Only now China literally has it's military welcomed and berthed into Australias biggest City and Harbour at the same time.
PM Sogavare turns to Morrison and enquires? So how are those Chinese warships sitting in Sydney Harbour going right now?
Morrison responds with, well we're just playing our part as required for bilateral relations etc.
Sogovare replies: "As are we mate, as are we." "Thanks for the 250 million. Now if you don't mind we've just had a request from China to berth some  "pirate fighting ships at a new port they're offering to build and I'd like to give them a reply commensurate with Australia's similar response to Darwin Port request and naval pirate hunting ships sitting in Sydney Harbour right now. I mean we want to display a consistent approach of course.
Oh did I mention some of our next most pressing fiscal and structural challenges and some of the cost burdens involved?
See you next visit friend  Wink

Now that's a good post.  Cool

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:31pm

Lock yer dogs up for a few days!

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print