Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
How i determine the sanity of other posters (Read 1883 times)
DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
How i determine the sanity of other posters
Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:35am

I've been in the forum for a year, and I've enjoyed myself a lot in that time, probably to much sometimes and hours will go buy that I could of been weeding or something.

I've been noticing certain trends that member's use that defines who they are.
I love the old get on the soapbox and tell off fellow member than in the same sentence do the something themselves... That's not really crazy though , just funny.

It seems the crazier the poster then they refer to Threads as evidence... eg there is this thread with 300 pages of evidence so therefore my argument is correct....
It's 300 pages of bickering and insults with lots of unsourced and potentially skewed articles from the web...

If I see a member type that ,then it's my alarm bell I'm dealing with a crazy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What other trends do you guys pick up on ?

I am me

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How i determine the sanity of other posters
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 8:04am

Make sure their name isn't it_is_the_light, xeej, juliar, or The Mechanic.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 10:20am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 8:04am:

Toddle off for your morning medication Gweggy, I know life has been tough on you over the last couple of years.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 11:47am

Add Yadda, Grappler the insidious bigot, and Gordon to that list.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 1:03pm

Writing styles.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 3:42pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:35am:
I've been in the forum for a year, and I've enjoyed myself a lot in that time, probably to much sometimes and hours will go buy that I could of been weeding or something.

I love the old get on the soapbox and tell off fellow member than in the same sentence do the something themselves... That's not really crazy though , just funny.

It seems the crazier the poster then they refer to Threads as evidence... eg there is this thread with 300 pages of evidence so therefore my argument is correct....
It's 300 pages of bickering and insults with lots of unsourced and potentially skewed articles from the web...

If I see a member type that ,then it's my alarm bell I'm dealing with a crazy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol, we have a poster here (Mothra) who has spent whole nights posting and replying to herself.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 5:10pm

rhino wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 3:42pm:
Lol, we have a poster here (Mothra) who has spent whole nights posting and replying to herself.

so because you often post and reply to yourself, but over weeks, you're supposedly more sane? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #7 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 5:44pm

Clearly she is a better conversationalist than other members of this forum.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 5:59pm

If you see this avatar run like hell, its crazy like the wind.

WARNING.JPG (16 KB | 6 )
WARNING.JPG

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 6:42pm

300 pages -

who would do such a thing?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 6:52pm

Had one Gomer today who claims that Alice in wonderland and Humpty Dumpty applies to left wing word definitions.

Questionable grasp on the real world ?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:30pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 5:10pm:

so because you often post and reply to yourself, but over weeks, you're supposedly more sane? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pretty stupid attempted analogy Guiseppe, however the point is that she was obviously manic.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:34pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 5:44pm:

Clearly she is a better conversationalist than other members of this forum.
I dont find much of her babble intellectually demanding.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 9:39pm

rhino wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:30pm:

Pretty stupid attempted analogy Guiseppe, however the point is that she was obviously manic.

Um, actually, mostly i was talking tto Setanta ... who is never held to account. I most certainly never "replied to myself".

And the simple explanation is that i was studying at the time and did most of my work at night (working, raising a family) and sometimes procrastinated on here.

But there's no point telling you that. Carry on.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 9:39pm

If they choose to deny or to reject, and refuse to confront, what is patently true.

patent = = easily recognizable; obvious.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2019 at 10:31pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 9:39pm:

If they choose to deny or to reject, and refuse to confront, what is patently true.

patent = = easily recognizable; obvious.

Yadda has patently fingered itself.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 11:01am

mothra wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 9:39pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 7:30pm:

Um, actually, mostly i was talking tto Setanta ... who is never held to account. I most certainly never "replied to myself".
Lol, there were whole threads of you challenging posters who had logged off hours before and then you replying to your own posts. Thats not the sign of a mentally well person. Most other posters here judged you to be on some sort of substance.

Quote:
And the simple explanation is that i was studying at the time and did most of my work at night (working, raising a family) and sometimes procrastinated on here.

But there's no point telling you that. Carry on.
So first you claim it never happened and now you offer an excuse as to why it happened. Lol.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jun 2nd, 2019 at 12:23pm

Quote:
Most other posters here judged you to be on some sort of substance.

I am quite certain that you will never be able to speak on behalf of 'most posters here,' Rhino.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:54pm

Peckerhead is like Gollum who loses the game of riddles and continues with deceit.

Mothra only has Setanta to carry her with this one, only because at that time of night Setanta is on, she is the only other one around and he's usually had a few to help him pass the boredom with her.

Boofhead is just one of those guys who races into a brawl to  lay in a few kicks of his own before running back behind the safety of the Publican's bar.

Aussie is drunk on crocodile tears of past glories.

LTYC is sexually addicted to bragging about his little Jackson being long enough to do the reach around like an anal-pumping butt monkey.

DonDeeHippy is a maggot trying to come across as a grain of rice as he crawls towards another polished turd as his trophy.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 7:25pm

rhino wrote on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 11:01am:
Lol, there were whole threads of you challenging posters who had logged off hours before and then you replying to your own posts.

ahhh, I guess someone forgot to tell you that this is an internet forum, not live chat. People reply when they log back on. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:37pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:54pm:
Peckerhead is like Gollum who loses the game of riddles and continues with deceit.

Mothra only has Setanta to carry her with this one, only because at that time of night Setanta is on, she is the only other one around and he's usually had a few to help him pass the boredom with her.

Boofhead is just one of those guys who races into a brawl to  lay in a few kicks of his own before running back behind the safety of the Publican's bar.

LTYC is sexually addicted to bragging about his little Jackson being long enough to do the reach around like an anal-pumping butt monkey.

DonDeeHippy is a maggot trying to come across as a grain of rice as he crawls towards another polished turd as his trophy.

Did not even enter the same universe they all occupy.  You dragged out your random insults and pointlessly assigned a Member to them.  Yay.  So profound.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:57pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 12:23pm:
Quote:

I am quite certain that you will never be able to speak on behalf of 'most posters here,' Rhino.

Yes happy to officially note that Rhino does not have my proxy vote or the prerogative of expressing my opinion and such.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #22 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:00pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Lol, there were whole threads of you challenging posters who had logged off hours before and then you replying to your own posts.

ahhh, I guess someone forgot to tell you that this is an internet forum, not live chat. People reply when they log back on. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That is what I do as well, I never post when I am off line and I have never checked to see who is online. Not even sure how to though I have occasionally stumbled onto a screen where it is displayed or maybe just noticed it was there.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:02pm

Quote:

Why bother it is a reasonable bet that they are not sane.

Not too sure that anyone here is

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:56pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 8:37pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 6:54pm:

Did not even enter the same universe they all occupy.  You dragged out your random insults and pointlessly assigned a Member to them.  Yay.  So profound.

I'm glad I annoy the crap out of you.
I was a master 'spoiler' in many sports. I'm not here to win. I leave that up to FreeDiver and his seconds, VIC & Setanta.
I'm just here to make you lose.  Wink
Maybe you need me to dance a little jiggy while I wait for you to add 'both' to my chips?
"Suckin on my titties because I know you want too!"
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:52pm

Okay.  Best you know that the only thing you are winning is the Village Fuq Wit Award.  Congratulations.

Do carry on.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:55pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:52pm:
Okay.  Best you know that the only thing you are winning is the Village Fuq Wit Award.  Congratulations.

Do carry on.

Oh I will Sid James.
Like I said: I'm not here to 'win' anything. Can't you read at this time of the night? Too many cold ones from the fridge?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:01pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:55pm:
Like I said: I'm not here to 'win' anything.

in that case you're doing a magnificent job of remaining a loser

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:39pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 7:25pm:

Oh she wasn't waiting for anyone else to answer, she was doing it herself.
Love the way you do the whole white knight thing with Mothra though, its so cute.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:40pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 12:23pm:
Quote:

I just did. Grin

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #30 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:52pm

Dnarever wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Quote:

yes you got a point  Cheesy Cheesy Shocked

I am me

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 5:25pm

yep, that is a good indicator.

I dislike those that 'argue' everything.
They cannot accept any ideas that differ from their own.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 1:08am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:52pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Quote:

yes you got a point  Cheesy Cheesy Shocked

“All the world is queer save thee and me, and even thou art a little queer.”

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 2:29am

John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Go back a few posts dimwit Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #34 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Johnnie wrote on Jun 1st, 2019 at 10:20am:

Toddle off for your morning medication Gweggy, I know life has been tough on you over the last couple of years.

You dont now farkin sh1t Jacky

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #35 - Nov 21st, 2023 at 9:53pm

😂😆🤣

Ha! Cods and I used to laugh over those Manic Methra Marathons! On YAHOO!!

Now we even have a freaking insane former Yahoo multi banned troll of a GMod who does that. 
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2023 at 9:59pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #36 - Nov 21st, 2023 at 10:02pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 2:29am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Go back a few posts dimwit Roll Eyes

😂🤣😆

Nothing has changed much with Frodo I see. Oh my bad. He’s getting worse these days.

Damn ... I was busy taking care of a dying mum and that meant I missed out on all the BS of OzPol back in 2019! Not fair!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print