Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w (Read 7611 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w
Reply #60 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:17pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
So I'm curious. Why do you want the Muselman to purge the evil in his book, but not the Jew?

Robert Spencer says it's because the OT is descriptive, whilst the Quran is prescriptive.

I don't think Leviticus is meant to be descriptive, Auggie - unless it's describing how to burn witches.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
moses wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
I thought that God told Abraham not to kill his son because He had provided the sacrifice (you know the  bit about the ram in the thicket?)

Again I think most people of the cross see this as the spiritual message that if you have faith (as Abraham had), then God will provide.

The book of the people of the cross is very clear about this fact, the old time law of sacrifice was discarded 2019 years ago, now these people are justified by faith.

Now about the book of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys, it is over run with instructions to rape torture pillage and murder your way across the land, the reinvented moon god allah is quiet clear about his hatred for non believers apostates and corrupters, why there is even a verse which tells muslims that allah could have killed these people, but he wants muzzies to kill them as a test.

A truly evil book is the chronicle of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys.

Well, you know God said that 'thou shall not kill', and then ordered the Prophet Samuel to massacre the entire tribe of the Midanites. "Kill every man, woman and child, oxen..."

I know. The Quran is really nice in comparison to the Torah. Oh, God is still cranky and jealous, but he's merciful too. He tells the Muselman not to kill anyone unless they try to kill you.

Why do you think Moses says the chronicle of the talking trees is so evil when the Torah says your Jew can kill anyone God says, including their own baby sons?

Do you think it's because he's tinted?

Where does it say that?

You also never explained to us how Muhamamd defined a minimum age. Was it by having sex with little children by any chance?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 9:14pm

freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Auggie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
moses wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
I thought that God told Abraham not to kill his son because He had provided the sacrifice (you know the  bit about the ram in the thicket?)

Again I think most people of the cross see this as the spiritual message that if you have faith (as Abraham had), then God will provide.

The book of the people of the cross is very clear about this fact, the old time law of sacrifice was discarded 2019 years ago, now these people are justified by faith.

Now about the book of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys, it is over run with instructions to rape torture pillage and murder your way across the land, the reinvented moon god allah is quiet clear about his hatred for non believers apostates and corrupters, why there is even a verse which tells muslims that allah could have killed these people, but he wants muzzies to kill them as a test.

A truly evil book is the chronicle of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys.

Well, you know God said that 'thou shall not kill', and then ordered the Prophet Samuel to massacre the entire tribe of the Midanites. "Kill every man, woman and child, oxen..."

I know. The Quran is really nice in comparison to the Torah. Oh, God is still cranky and jealous, but he's merciful too. He tells the Muselman not to kill anyone unless they try to kill you.

Why do you think Moses says the chronicle of the talking trees is so evil when the Torah says your Jew can kill anyone God says, including their own baby sons?

Do you think it's because he's tinted?

Where does it say that?

You also never explained to us how Muhamamd defined a minimum age. Was it by having sex with little children by any chance?

Do you know who you're talking to?

Say my name.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Quote:
So I'm curious. Why do you want the Muselman to purge the evil in his book, but not the Jew?

Well I thought that would be obvious.

I have never heard of a Jew slaughtering as many innocent people as possible with a knife, machete, truck, beheadings, suicide vest etc. etc.. because his writings preach it as the way to the Jewish paradise.

Now the very people you try and excuse for committing every single one of these atrocities against innocent people, do so because their depraved book urges it as the true path for muzzies.

So The Jews' book causes no problems, the muzzies' causes and motivates global terrorism, global refugee problems, hundreds of thousands of child killings, rape torture and mass murder are all done in the name of the old reinvented moon god allah.

You have trouble seeing which one needs to be denounced and purged?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:50pm

moses wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm:
Quote:

I have never heard of a Jew slaughtering as many innocent people as possible with a knife, machete, truck, beheadings, suicide vest etc. etc.. because his writings preach it as the way to the Jewish paradise.

Now the very people you try and excuse for committing every single one of these atrocities against innocent people, do so because their depraved book urges it as the true path for muzzies.

So The Jews' book causes no problems, the muzzies' causes and motivates global terrorism, global refugee problems, hundreds of thousands of child killings, rape torture and mass murder are all done in the name of the old reinvented moon god allah.

You have trouble seeing which one needs to be denounced and purged?

Funny how you've failed to see how the Jews act in the Middle East when they are Israelis, Moses.   Not terribly surprising, really but I am sure the Palestinians and Arabs would disagree with your portrayal of Jewish script.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:57pm

Auggie wrote reply 56:
Quote:

Indeed it does Auggie however the huge difference between this and the teachings of the muslims to kill, is that the Jews writings are time specific, they are accounts of long gone, past activities of the Hebrews in their Exodus from Egypt, their wanderings in the desert, the taking of the promised land etc..

Whereas the qur'an is written in the present, the hatred of allah for the non believers apostates hypocrites and corruptors is forever.

That is why today 2019 the muzzies are so backward and are synonymous with bloodshed death and destruction.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Quote:
Funny how you've failed to see how the Jews act in the Middle East when they are Israelis, Moses.   Not terribly surprising, really but I am sure the Palestinians and Arabs would disagree with your portrayal of Jewish script.

Oh now forky tongue the Jews have been fighting for their very survival since the proclamation of their homeland.

They are surrounded by the muzzies who have sworn to annihilate every single one of them, if the muzzies would only leave them alone, they don't seek world domination (as islam does), all they want is to be left in their promised land nothing more nothing less.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jun 9th, 2019 at 4:26pm

moses wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:39pm:
Quote:

That's true, dear. They've done all this to obtain land promised by God.

You?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:53pm

The global terrorist problem right now is muzzie terrorists.

What the Hebrews did several thousand years ago is not relevant to today.

Today right now, we face a world wide threat of islamic religious terrorism.

muzzie killing muzzie isn't the answer, you don't use guns bombs and wars to fight ideological terrorism, you have to debunk the ideology which drives the terrorists.

The ideology which drives the muslim supremacist hatred and slaughter of the non believer, the hypocrite, the apostate, the corruptor has to be questioned.

That is exactly what has got the muzzie *moderates*  and their loony leftard supporters in such a tizz.

You both know that islam/quran/allah/muhammad simply cant stand up to truth, so you both lie snivel and sneak, always trying to hide the facts about this death cult in order to stop muzzies having to take responsibility for the evil in their doctrine.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:59pm

The local terrorist problem is white supremacists.

Do you purge and denounce the evil in your anti-tinted texts, Moses?

And upon that day, you'll cease to exist, dear.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:38pm

which anti tinted texts ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 4:00pm

moses wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
which anti tinted texts ?

Oh, plenty. There's the fascism of Mussolini and Hitler, the manifestos of Breivik and Tarrant, the wall of Trump.

Do you renounce racism in all its forms and uphold the brotherhood of all men?

I'm curious. I'm keen to know what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 4:10pm

You distinctly said your  anti tinted texts.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #73 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 5:10pm

moses wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 2:57pm:
Auggie wrote reply 56:
Quote:

Indeed it does Auggie however the huge difference between this and the teachings of the muslims to kill, is that the Jews writings are time specific, they are accounts of long gone, past activities of the Hebrews in their Exodus from Egypt, their wanderings in the desert, the taking of the promised land etc..

Whereas the qur'an is written in the present, the hatred of allah for the non believers apostates hypocrites and corruptors is forever.

That is why today 2019 the muzzies are so backward and are synonymous with bloodshed death and destruction.

How does that make sense? Jews value Moses as the greatest of the Prophets, the lawgiver, yet all of what he revealed (supposedly) is just contextual within a specific time??

I think many Jews would disagree with you.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 8:01pm

moses wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 4:10pm:
You distinctly said your  anti tinted texts.

But of course. Are you saying you don't believe in anti-tinted texts?

Would you like me to post a few? We can try a multiple choice.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print