Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w (Read 7587 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w
Reply #45 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 3:15pm

moses wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 1:58pm:
tea and bickies under the talking palm tree, third on the left just past the talking rock.

Anywhere near the burning bush?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 4:17pm

Oh no the burning bush represents purity and righteousness, it doesn't grow anywhere near the talking trees rocks and flying donkies.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 5:04pm

moses wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 4:17pm:
Oh no the burning bush represents purity and righteousness, it doesn't grow anywhere near the talking trees rocks and flying donkies.

It's in Arabia, Moses - right next to the rocks and donkeys.

Do you know about the righteous laws of Moses?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 6:32pm

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
Hi Auggie.

Auggie wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Yadda, you have completely taken that quote out of context.

That phrase is talking about the believing women in in comparison to women from other tribes or cultural groups at the time. It is not referring to the treatment of Islamic women by Islamic men, but the treatment of Muslim women in comparison to other women
at the time.

Who, other than Islamic men, do you think were mistreating them?

Muslim men mistreating women is Alladin's will, it's in the Koran and the hadiths. And the Mohammedan ladies like it, too, you can see it on their face veils.

Non-Muslim men getting near the covered chattels will get the chop, of course.

You ask silly questions, FD, OBVIOUSLY ignorant of the CONTEXT!!! Typical kuffar evil islamophobe.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Quote:
It's in Arabia, Moses - right next to the rocks and donkeys.

Do you know about the righteous laws of Moses?

The talking trees stones and flying donkeys have all sworn to kill out the burning bushes, why they even predict that eventually the burning bushes will be hiding behind the talking trees and rocks, then the trees and rocks are going to cooee out to the muzzies to come and kill the hiding burning bushes.

With regards to the law of Moses, I do recall hearing something about the people of the cross doing away with said law 2019 years ago.

Apparently the talking trees, rocks and flying donkeys all squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

That's about it I think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:43pm

moses wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
[quote]
With regards to the law of Moses, I do recall hearing something about the people of the cross doing away with said law 2019 years ago.

The laws of Moses is for God's Chosen People, Moses. The People of the Cross follow derivatives of imperial Roman and European Law.

God's Chosen People cut off parts of their baby boys' dicks and suck their blood. They do this to keep a deal one of their ancestors they made with God. They slaughter baby lambs and sprinkle their blood on their doorsteps. If they don't do this, they believe God will kill their sons. They drink wine every Friday to celebrate the blood of their sons and male slaves. Every prayer they say is a drop of blood.   

Do they tell you all this on Jihadwatch?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Yes, the Muslims follow this devious prophet called Abraham. He started all this.

I blame Islam. You?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Quote:
The laws of Moses is for God's Chosen People, Moses. The People of the Cross follow derivatives of imperial Roman and European Law.

God's Chosen People cut off parts of their baby boys' dicks and suck their blood. They do this to keep a deal one of their ancestors they made with God. They slaughter baby lambs and sprinkle their blood on their doorsteps. If they don't do this, they believe God will kill their sons. They drink wine every Friday to celebrate the blood of their sons and male slaves. Every prayer they say is a drop of blood.   

Suck blood, drink wine on a Friday etc.? Methinks maybe you're engaging in fallacy?

Sprinkling lambs blood? I don't have a clue what they actually do today 2019, I do recall hearing that many thousands of years ago they were told to paint a cross of lambs blood over their doorways, to save their children from the mass killing of the firstborn sons of the Egyptians who held them in slavery. (many believe this is the spiritual foretelling of the messiah being crucified so that His blood on the cross will save the believers)

&

Quote:
Yes, the Muslims follow this devious prophet called Abraham. He started all this.

I blame Islam. You?

Oh I certainly blame islam and it's pathetic worshiping of a practicing thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer muhammad, as their prophet and example for all mankind

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:08pm

moses wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 1:30pm:
Quote:

Suck blood, drink wine on a Friday etc.? Methinks maybe you're engaging in fallacy?

Sprinkling lambs blood? I don't have a clue what they actually do today 2019, I do recall hearing that many thousands of years ago they were told to paint a cross of lambs blood over their doorways, to save their children from the mass killing of the firstborn sons of the Egyptians who held them in slavery. (many believe this is the spiritual foretelling of the messiah being crucified so that His blood on the cross will save the believers.

The Messiah has not yet come, Moses. God's Chosen People still do all these things, one of which is their "blood covenant" with Jehovah.

That's where Jehovah told Abraham to go to a mountain and kill his son. Then Jehovah changed His mind and told Abraham to cut off the end of his descendants' dicks instead.

Talking rocks? Flying carpets? Djins?

I'd say they pale in comparison to forming a blood covenant with the Almighty, no?

Should we make God's Chosen People denounce the evil parts of their book too?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:42pm

I thought that God told Abraham not to kill his son because He had provided the sacrifice (you know the  bit about the ram in the thicket?)

Again I think most people of the cross see this as the spiritual message that if you have faith (as Abraham had), then God will provide.

The book of the people of the cross is very clear about this fact, the old time law of sacrifice was discarded 2019 years ago, now these people are justified by faith.

Now about the book of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys, it is over run with instructions to rape torture pillage and murder your way across the land, the reinvented moon god allah is quiet clear about his hatred for non believers apostates and corrupters, why there is even a verse which tells muslims that allah could have killed these people, but he wants muzzies to kill them as a test.

A truly evil book is the chronicle of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #55 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:37pm

freediver wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 6:12am:
Auggie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:08pm:
freediver wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
Hi Auggie.

Auggie wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Yadda, you have completely taken that quote out of context.

That phrase is talking about the believing women in in comparison to women from other tribes or cultural groups at the time. It is not referring to the treatment of Islamic women by Islamic men, but the treatment of Muslim women in comparison to other women
at the time.

Who, other than Islamic men, do you think were mistreating them?

Suffering doesn't mean necessarily mean mistreatment by people, it could refer to economic circumstances or life in general.

So you don't think it had anything to do with Aisha taking a woman to Mo who had been beaten by her husband till her skin turned green, and Muhammad doing nothing about it, other than making fun of the situation?

There's a common misconception that religious Prophets are absolute dictators. Just like other forms of authoritarianism, there is a network of power. In this case you've mentioned, Muhammad would've been faced with the choice of pissing off an important member of the patriarchy an power structure and hence undermining his position as a leader and Prophet, or accepting it and 'living to fight for a another day'.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #56 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm

moses wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
I thought that God told Abraham not to kill his son because He had provided the sacrifice (you know the  bit about the ram in the thicket?)

Again I think most people of the cross see this as the spiritual message that if you have faith (as Abraham had), then God will provide.

The book of the people of the cross is very clear about this fact, the old time law of sacrifice was discarded 2019 years ago, now these people are justified by faith.

Now about the book of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys, it is over run with instructions to rape torture pillage and murder your way across the land, the reinvented moon god allah is quiet clear about his hatred for non believers apostates and corrupters, why there is even a verse which tells muslims that allah could have killed these people, but he wants muzzies to kill them as a test.

A truly evil book is the chronicle of the talking trees rocks and flying donkeys.

Well, you know God said that 'thou shall not kill', and then ordered the Prophet Samuel to massacre the entire tribe of the Midanites. "Kill every man, woman and child, oxen..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:00pm

We're not discussing the People of the Cross, dear, we're discussing God's Chosen People, who live over in Arabia next to the Muselman.

Now the Muselman, he got his backward tinted religion off God's Chosen People. They have this really evil (but wise) book, and your Muselman thought he'd reform it, make it a bit nicer, less exclusive.

So I'm curious. Why do you want the Muselman to purge the evil in his book, but not the Jew?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #58 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
So I'm curious. Why do you want the Muselman to purge the evil in his book, but not the Jew?

Robert Spencer says it's because the OT is descriptive, whilst the Quran is prescriptive.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Auggie wrote on Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:

Well, you know God said that 'thou shall not kill', and then ordered the Prophet Samuel to massacre the entire tribe of the Midanites. "Kill every man, woman and child, oxen..."

I know. The Quran is really nice in comparison to the Torah. Oh, God is still cranky and jealous, but he's merciful too. He tells the Muselman not to kill anyone unless they try to kill you.

Why do you think Moses says the chronicle of the talking trees is so evil when the Torah says your Jew can kill anyone God says, including their own baby sons?

Do you think it's because he's tinted?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print