Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w (Read 7591 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mohammed's wife Aisha, said ISLAM was shiite for w
Reply #30 - May 30th, 2019 at 8:35am

The superior man doesn't tell anyone to do anything, dear. He just is.

Oh, how your Mr Trumps just love telling young men to do things. Read the Bible! Don't slouch! Get citcumcised! Get a job!

Those boy scouts benefited marvelllously from Mr Trump's motivational speech about rival ageing property developers and their hookers, but did they follow any of it?

Self help books either go unread or un-followed. Plenty get bought, it's big business. But do you know? The same audience buys them, each and every one. They drop the 7 habits of Highly Successful People and move onto the Superhighway to Success. They never do any of it. I'm sure most just use them to lecture the youth of today.

The superior man doesn't do any of that, he just goes on his way. He'll give you some directions if you ask, but he knows to steer people from the higher rocky paths that would see them perish.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 30th, 2019 at 10:28am

Would the superior man be capable of using the Quran to recruit wayward youth with a promise of paradise for martyrdom I doubt the superior man could use the teachings of The book of Mormon or the teachings of the Anglican church for such a purpose

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 30th, 2019 at 1:23pm

aquascoot wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 10:28am:
Would the superior man be capable of using the Quran to recruit wayward youth with a promise of paradise for martyrdom I doubt the superior man could use the teachings of The book of Mormon or the teachings of the Anglican church for such a purpose

No superior man I know would encourage the youth of today to become martyrs. The superior man knows that when you die, you rot. Nobody knows you when you're dead.

The superior man doesn't use any instruction books, dear. He teaches by example. As Augustine said, "preach - and when necessary, use words."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 30th, 2019 at 1:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

No superior man I know would encourage the youth of today to become martyrs. The superior man knows that when you die, you rot. Nobody knows you when you're dead.

The superior man doesn't use any instruction books, dear. He teaches by example. As Augustine said, "preach - and when necessary, use words."

examples, like self help books are rather ineffective.

i could set up my carrot and lebanese cucumber stall in front of a Pizza Hut, but most people will walk straight on by and exit with a double cheese crust supreme .

therefore, since people are prone to possession by "bad ideas", should we not try to limit the number of "bad ideas' in the world.
is paradise from martyrdom not a "bad idea"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 30th, 2019 at 3:55pm

aquascoot wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 1:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

examples, like self help books are rather ineffective.

i could set up my carrot and lebanese cucumber stall in front of a Pizza Hut, but most people will walk straight on by and exit with a double cheese crust supreme .

therefore, since people are prone to possession by "bad ideas", should we not try to limit the number of "bad ideas' in the world.
is paradise from martyrdom not a "bad idea"

Ah yes, but if you went up to them in the food court, bit into then slowly masticated a delicious carrot, all the while expressing your pleasure at such a tasty treat, they'd come around for shure.

I'll have what she's having, dear.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 30th, 2019 at 4:10pm

Auggie wrote on May 24th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Yadda, you have completely taken that quote out of context.

That phrase is talking about the believing women in in comparison to women from other tribes or cultural groups at the time. It is not referring to the treatment of Islamic women by Islamic men, but the treatment of Muslim women in comparison to other women
at the time.

What a load of codswallop

Was Persia ruled by a female when Muhammad was alive and preaching the Islam delusion?

Was Muhammads first wife Khadija one of the richest businesswomen in Arabia when he married her?

Quote:
Narrated `Aisha:

The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/8/158

Does that verse tell us how to stop muslims tapping their heads on the ground with their asses in the air while facing Mecca in the streets or any public place?
Smiley Smiley Wink

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 30th, 2019 at 4:13pm

Quote:
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/52/22

What do the bearded nutjobs who preach Islam mean when they mention the deficiency of a woman's mind?

Why do pseudo feminists give this ancient belief a fee pass from any criticism?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #37 - May 30th, 2019 at 6:32pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 4:10pm:
Was Persia ruled by a female when Muhammad was alive and preaching the Islam delusion?

Was Persia rule by a female when they followed Zoroastrianism?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - May 30th, 2019 at 7:33pm

Hi Auggie.

That phrase is talking about the believing women in in comparison to women from other tribes or cultural groups at the time. It is not referring to the treatment of Islamic women by Islamic men, but the treatment of Muslim women in comparison to other women
at the time.

Who, other than Islamic men, do you think were mistreating them?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:43pm

Sahih al-Bukhari 511: Book 8, Hadith 158

The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

Poor bloody woman, she disliked to face him.

In plain common sense (totally missing in muzzies and loony leftards), if you think about it, when Aisha was mature enough to be a mother and hold the natural protective instincts of a mother she would have hated muhammad, for she would by instinct know that it is dangerous to a child of a mere 6 - 9 years to be raped by a man.

we all know of the physical and mental dangers to young children being raped by adults.

Anyone who does not condemn the psycho muhammad for his evil deeds is just as sick as him.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #40 - Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:08pm

freediver wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
Hi Auggie.

at the time.

Suffering doesn't mean necessarily mean mistreatment by people, it could refer to economic circumstances or life in general.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 6:12am

Auggie wrote on Jun 3rd, 2019 at 10:08pm:
freediver wrote on May 30th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
Hi Auggie.

at the time.

Suffering doesn't mean necessarily mean mistreatment by people, it could refer to economic circumstances or life in general.

So you don't think it had anything to do with Aisha taking a woman to Mo who had been beaten by her husband till her skin turned green, and Muhammad doing nothing about it, other than making fun of the situation?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 3:36pm

It actually does say that it was about the poor woman being given a full on hiding by her beloved husband.

But the *moderates* tell us that is actually code for tea and bickies under the talking palm tree, third on the left just past the talking rock.

There will be childrens' rides on the flying donkey and a who can squat the lowest while having a pea tournament. (playing with their dicks after peeing will be run later in the cool of the evening.

All good clean muslim fun.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 7:43pm

moses wrote on Jun 4th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
There will be childrens' rides on the flying donkey and a who can squat the lowest while having a pea tournament. (playing with their dicks after peeing will be run later in the cool of the evening.

Where?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 1:58pm

tea and bickies under the talking palm tree, third on the left just past the talking rock.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print